What is the best occupation for a good looking male sexual predator to pick up woman (not girls)

What is the best occupation for a good looking male sexual predator to pick up woman (not girls).

Attached: 1545955932058.jpg (1364x1600, 356K)

Other urls found in this thread:

discord
youtu.be/Oyvz_g5bnFc
youtu.be/ZxsZvb2tioM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Gynecologist

just identify as a woman and go molest some woman in a bathroom. anyone criticizing you will be a bigot and youll be supported by the liberals

hoynotisim hAIL WHAT EVER OS OUT THERE

Run a sober living. these places are a fucking gold mine.

This.

I would not by able to deal with filthy old or fat woman that show up at gynecologists.

I have to google that.

Which jobs have most females colleuges and female clients/customers?

I suggest you find a nice tall cliff and occupy the space above the long lethal fall.

Boat Captain, because of the implication

Why bother asking when what you really want is my dick up your ass ;)

Attached: IMG_20190327_003949_.jpg (1200x675, 433K)

Uber. There’s a 50/50 chance each time you get a fare that you’ll pick up a woman

Maintenance in a nursing home

discord
=~=~=~=~=
.gg/Ku8MtRJ

Not a good plan
>t. OB/GYN

Good suggestion. I do have an engineering degree. Fucking nurses and hypochondriacs in the ass!!

Nurses. Cna's. Cash. Speak from experience.

Not as hard as I'll be fucking you in the ass big boi ;)

Attached: 1549724521959_20190209080817186.jpg (982x1582, 334K)

Yikes

Wat???!!

You sound like my dad

What's a matter? Never had a real man treat you right? Plenty of dick for all that ass that's about to be torn up ;)

Attached: IMG_20190326_190955_.jpg (653x1280, 542K)

Drive Uber

It's actually very easy as a psychologist.

Hot women have issues, they come to you and share them. In some cases, they'll tell you deep dark secrets and you're the only man who ever gets to hear them. This establishes intimacy and they often become attracted to you as a result.

The downside is if you get caught with your dick in a client, you won't be a psychologist anymore.

Check'd dubs dr.

Are you a psychologist? See I keep having these fantasies of violently jamming my dick into OP's Ass and really digging my nails into his back. Ideally I'd wrap a belt around his neck because we all know he's gonna start enjoying it. Most rape victims don't but I just have this feeling about him. It's like he's the one... the one Whose ass I'm going to bury this dick in ;)

Attached: 1547006501133_20190108210528380.jpg (1365x2047, 1.6M)

Underrated post

Hello yes I am the joke

youtu.be/Oyvz_g5bnFc

What implication?

pool and lawn maintenance of course.
what, are you an idiot?

Good luck with that. I only treat hot chicks. Also, not a doctor.

Hello yes I posted the joke

milkman or window cleaner, obviously

Attached: 354519.jpg (634x628, 102K)

Attached: y648.jpg (421x648, 67K)

Cop in a large city, and it's not even close.

You don't need to be smart or college educated. You can get away with rape any time you want. You will never go to trial.

Can't you see my wonderful bosoms? My child bearing hips. Why I am the definition of sex incarnate! The very incarnation of a HPV riddled Dick be Jammed raw into OP'S ass. Will I drug him? Will I get to know him first? Should I do it on a boat? I heard theres something about an implication but make no mistake I am going much farther than that and am stating plainly that My Dick is going into Op's ass ;)

Honestly, this is tiring and I feel like OP left. Y'all see what I was doing there with the whole. He wants to be a predator so I just take the spot on top of him on the food chain?

Attached: 1546830929596_20190106202248922.jpg (597x901, 387K)

>Waiter
If you're 18-25 then waiter is a great place to get laid. I averaged 2 girls per year, and that's low only because i would often do 1 year relationships.

Attached: 1463123526511.jpg (437x437, 57K)

I work next to a school for speech pathologists and literally all their students are girls plus like three guys with hearing aids. Maybe because I'm in the south

Hello yes I am the joke
youtu.be/ZxsZvb2tioM

We all take certain risks while posting on this site. Many Rapists were victims of sexual assault themselves. For all I know I could've brought up some terrible memories for OP that might lead him further down his path of sexual violence.

Perhaps OP was just a wank having a laugh and in that case I hope he got one. However, now, as most of you shuffle out please remember. Sex is freaking WEIRD YO!!

Have you had something inside of you?! A dick feels so much bigger!! It's like how your teeth feel huge in your mouth but with fingers or a tongue or some shit!! Its a huge risk receiving another's body I to yours and that cannot be stated enough. Have a good night Yea Forums

Attached: 1549435885232.jpg (1080x1920, 694K)

Bartender

Of course there is always the possibility that OP was a girl this whole time trying to avoid creepy dudes and I just gave her a new monster to fear or overcome! That would be the twist of the night

Attached: 1553401552422.jpg (1080x1350, 815K)

Definitely Uber driver but be careful about Fucking if they are too wasted. Chicks will change their mind when they’re sober

bar owner

bump

Why the hell would you need a job to be a sexual predator?

I can smell her butthole from here. I don't like it.

Speech therapist. Like 97% female. But it's not as simple as you make it seem

Professional rapist in the Rape Leagues.

Community college professor. You only need a high school education to do it and the 18+ poon (of girls not smart enough to get into real college, and therefore not smart enough to know you're a bad decision to let inside them) streams through your class semester after semester. Always a sea of fresh faced young girls dripping wet for their naughty professor to 'give them an A'.

You're not going to... rape these girls, are you Dennis?

Attached: 0851157989.jpg (2360x1404, 171K)

So can that dog

Security/Bouncer

Part time job hawking some shit at local Mexican fresh produce market?

when in Rome...molest, rape, dismember hot bitches! #AztecStyle

Attached: jacko-grin.gif (498x260, 646K)

Psychologist
Democrat politician