Stoners: how long does a gram last you? For me about a day or two

Stoners: how long does a gram last you? For me about a day or two

Attached: 20190315_021756.jpg (3024x4032, 533K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/HiYJ_ZNJ_X8
discord
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

usually about 3-4 days

youtu.be/HiYJ_ZNJ_X8

I buy ounces of kush every 2 or 3 months for 250. It's a good price cuz my state is still illegal

1/5 of a day

Attached: IMG_20190312_183228.jpg (2448x3264, 1.79M)

Attached: 1553659437215.jpg (960x766, 104K)

1 gram? Half a bowl.

~25 minutes

Depends where my tolerance is at. 2-3 days after a tbreak. 1 day otherwise.

I can make a gram cartridge of distillate last a month, idk how

10 minutes

Attached: F2963DA8-0681-48E5-993F-361B2529CDF4.jpg (2448x3264, 1.73M)

Does Jimmy John's just have fun! we’re still in jail The cross eyed ones were a guilty fap.
She’s hot but needs to fucking burn.

How big is that bowl damn

I roll minimum 2 grams a blunt but this is 4 in a baccwood

Attached: 49739189-52A2-48DE-B259-76BF4F1D300A.jpg (617x1510, 124K)

i buy an oz for 150 that lasts me 6-7 days

20 minutes. Rolled into a blunt, but the high lasts for 4ish hours.

My worst was when I went through 16 grams by myself in 8 hours.

lol hes robbing you blind id be pissed if someone said something over 150

Yea id pay about 125

That's the shop price two states over I seent it. The East coast market is slacking rn
Also that's only 7 grams in each jar of Skittlez

The pinch

1 hour if that

i am getting Rx-Matrijhuana
bedrocan22% 0,5g per day.

pipe = 3 days
bong = 2 days
vape = 5 days

Tattoos are basically like saying I eat cock for her wanna cum over 3's hair here Checked!!...

I spent 240 on less than a oz less than two years ago. Just unlocked a source of 100$ for 1/2 oz.

So... I was doing 7 grams a week for 70$... to 25$ for 3.5 gs.... actually dropped down to making a GRAM last over a week this new year.

Feels okay man.... Cutting back on the alcohol too

Usually half a day. Why I vape.

das a nice slam pig. this is beautiful Spent all that is Vin Diesel back in 5 when theres no juicy stuff to edge to Oh!

Attached: 9745226524.jpg (2308x1616, 154K)

Attached: 6135205810.jpg (2112x1614, 140K)

want us to report you pron spamming faggo??

It's legal so mind your own business and fuck her eyesocket you become her bitch and do everything she tells you for being naughty?

spotted the tranny antifaggaot

shit 1 gram would usually last me one or two days and just getting in to smoking btw.

Attached: bro the cat look hi.jpg (512x512, 30K)

10 minutes. 1 blunt rolled.

Complete waste of marijuana. I sincerely hope you're trolling and not a millennial anigger wannabe live streamer faggot

No one goes here for ylyl, there are some amazing tits.

One blunt. Smoke that shit and be done with it. No pipes, bongs or other contraptions, it's not legal here yet for me.

I can go through about 3 a day.

Paper wastes weed and is bad for your health

I sell for around 10 a g so 250 is about right: important note, its not legal in my state

i get free weed 4 sucking my cousin little cock, weed dealer are pedos

hory SHET that's a DEUCE my nigga.

I consider myself a pretty well-seasoned blunt smoker, but that thing makes me uncomfortably high just LOOKING at it.

Either that or you have tiny ass hands lol

"Its illegal" is only an excuse for you to use when you sell, not someone on you. Get your ozs from someone who sells them cheaper, like 70 to 100 per oz

You should try the new slow burning blue raspberry or white Russian White Owl. They're great. I live somewhat healthy now so the offset won't bother me much. I used to smoke at least 10 blunts a day so one a week won't really bother me. I also usually out it if I'm done, so there is no real waste. Good looking out though.

I need to stop smoking blunts, guys.

I'm smoking between 2-3 Acid (by drew estate) red or blues per day. Each blunt is between 1-3 grams. The weed doesn't worry me. The tobacco in the cigar does worry me. I need to cut it out.

I used to be an exclusive bong lover. Nothing got me higher than a fat bong load. Now, it's more of a mental block. The bong just doesn't satisfy anymore...

girl scout cookies?

i buy a gran of crumble every 3 weeks

1gram cart 2wk

when i used to smoke it would only last me the morning wake n bake

i have a problem with finding pens that won't fuckin shit out on me after a month. Those $15 dispensary vape pens blow ass. Anyone know any good 3rd party vape pens that are rugged that work with standard disposable .5 and 1 gram carts?

Definitely some girl scout cookies. One of my favorites. Also sour diesel and NYC diesel. White widow is nice as well. I don't smoke much anymore but I used to smoke every day.

Kangerteck evod was about10usd

Why not? Do you need to hit it over and over and over again in rapid succession to get high? sounds like a tolerance issue

I gave all my pieces away. No sense keeping them in my house where i keep most of my guns. It's part of that mild "what if" paranoia that most stoners ignore that keeps you safe. Blunt wrappers are easy to ditch in the trash and I keep my papers in a book(and I have hundreds of books), so it works for me. Glass is nice, but so are my guns.

Make bong throw away

Get some king sized raw blacks. Theyre thin as fuck so all you can taste is the weed and they can hold a little over a gram. I honestly perfer these papers to blunt wraps

One night maybe couple bongs morning after. About 7 hours

Same man I had to switch to making my own carts with wax... then putting the solution into a SMOK novo
.. damn so much better!!!

>a gram
imagine living in such a shithole that you have to buy by gram

i get a ball bigger than a fist for about 5 bucks, it never even crossed my mind to weight that shit

That's what a grav is for. Packs a punch and all you need is a 5mm socket, a 2 liter bottle and cap and a pitcher of water. Or a gallon milk jug of water, whatever you can get.

about a day I smoke through a gram

Generally go through about half a gram, I vaporize it though, so use the vaporized weed for edibles.

In my experience the smoke gets stale and hurts if you arent quick enough

one bowl
discord
=~=~=~=~=
.gg/Ku8MtRJ

please tell me your solution mix!

a day if i'm smoking often/heavily
two days if i'm busy but smoking heavy at night before bed etc
~4 days or more if i'm in conservation mode making it last as long as I can.

A gram... It's like a joint and a half... so half a day?

Attached: 1507393790580.jpg (359x357, 12K)

>paper
>blunt
mate your terminology is all wrong

>Joint
weed rolled into paper

>spliff
tobacco and a little bit of weed rolled into paper

>blunt
weed rolled into a cigar casing that's been gutted

>sploof
a cardboard tube stuffed full of dryer sheets which you exhale the smoke into, to reduce smell. good stealth device

>bowl/cone
a pipe filled with weed

I agree with you on joints being a waste of weed though. they're better for taking 1 or 2 pre-rolled for the road or going somewhere like the park or if you wanna smoke up when you're at the bar (outside of course) but bowls, bongs and vapes are by far the most efficient.

this is very true. Firing off a good grav hit is kind of a work of art. The 2 litre bottles get you stoned, but god damn they are disgusting. Nasty yellow, burnt smoke. .

We found that Ramune (japanese soda sold in many american supermarkets) works great for gravity hits. The top is actually perfect size for your standard mid-large bowlpiece. Can't remember the exact spec, but try a few bigger bowl pieces and you'll find the right fit. You'll KNOW, because it fits like a glove.

Anyway, drill a tiny hole down on the bottom of the bottle right before it curves into the flat butt of the bottle. That'll be your water spicket. The marble inside the bottle makes for a great percolator. Hits like mike tyson in his early 20s

>>spliff
>tobacco and a little bit of weed rolled into paper
tell that to any rasta and you will be met with a big cloud of pure weed smoke as he says "NAH MON"

ever smoked a spliff through a sploof?

Yeah sure. Why is there always a dumbass like yourself that says such retarded shit? Post pics or didn't happen

Rastafari are dumb niggers. A spliff is a "weed cigarette" as it were. Or a joint cut with tobacco. The ratio is up to the smoker. Often used to get an extra "zip" in the head, or to save money by consuming less weed in lieu of tobacco.

If it's paper with just weed, that's a fuckin joint m8.

Again, rasta are dumb asf

look at the edge on this one
*giggle*n-n-n-n-NIGGERS*giggle*

i could smoke that in one toke

A day if I’m lucky. (I like joints)

Liar

nah i was at this level myself in 2018
i smoked 5-10 bong toke per day for 4 years
at this rate after 4 years 1gram 1 toke is fair
and feasible

a couple months

good weed bought in the Netherlands : 3-4 days, I make sure that I'm not high when I roll another.

Average cheap local weed (France countryside) : less than 24 hours.

Good hash has a better time high/price ratio and I even get to put some on the coil of my vape making it last way more.
Cons : good hash is rare because most people have shit tastes / are poor in this shithole country.

i used to smoke a gram a day but now i manage to smoke a gram in about two weeks

Attached: like i give a fuck.gif (389x257, 1.66M)

Like an hour.
I get weed from my cuz so its either $5/g of some medical shit or endless free shake. Fucked my tolerance good.

Attached: 53B175E1-F73A-4582-8518-2ECD1542BD91.jpg (1536x2048, 1.14M)

5g last me around 2 days