Dental fags, is it possible for me to pull my wisdom tooth myself? My upper right has come in, but is facing outwards...

Dental fags, is it possible for me to pull my wisdom tooth myself? My upper right has come in, but is facing outwards, causing it to run against my cheek and cause discomfort. I don't have any money to pay an overpriced, or even cheap, dentist to pull it. But the process looks super simple, and it seems a few people have pulled theirs.

Attached: 15000486075_9f9254fc4b_b.jpg (1024x1022, 382K)

go to a fucking dentist unless you want to black out from pain and risk getting a major infection you faggot

not by yourself
but a friend could help

Anything is possible if you put your mind to it

two words: Dental College

I could take morphine before hand if needed

Don't do it you idiot. Just go to a dentist. Too risky to do it yourself.

Dont listen to faggots. You can def do it yourself just use some needlenose pliers.

I'm afraid I need more in-depth responses, with sources preferably.

Attached: 1551643362761m.jpg (1023x1024, 104K)

Of course you can pull it out yourself, but the issue is that pulling it is probably going to break your jaw or other bones. Your tooth is bone that’s literally connected to your jaw. Dentists pull piece by piece out, they don’t rip the entire tooth out in one go.

No way youre doing it by yourself. wisdom teeth have long roots and sometimes theyre even kinda attached to the jaw bone.

I disagree user. My tooth is erupted, not impacted. Look at some videos on YouTube, they just seem to pull erupted tooth's right out with ease.

WHAT IN GOD'S NAME IS ON YOUR SOFT PALATE??!

Also, these teeth are terrifying.

The dentistry profession is run by jews, i pulled out all 3 of my wisdom teeth, the trick is to numb your mouth by inhaling bleach mixed with a nit of amonia amd pulling it out with some pliers. Tom hanks did it in that one movie and so can you. Dont let the jews say otherwise

It would be extremely painful

Dubs have spoken!!

NO, you should NOT attempt to knock or pull it out. Knocking it out could lead to a potential concussion or head trauma. Pulling it out will hurt as well, but cause much more extreme pain in the long run due to a lack of injected painkilling meds and/or anesthesia.
Not to mention the potential for greater issues such as the VERY HIGH RISK of infection if the socket is left completely open and not sealed. Infection and dry socket also lead to further issues, both of which are likely to cost more than a wisdom tooth procedure.
I'd suggest covering the tooth with a small cloth, cotton ball, or soft material, then waiting till you have saved enough to get the procedure done.

>needlenose

vice grips

If you don't want dry sockets, spend the money to get it done correctly.

Youre a big guy! Satan.

For you

>vice grips
Totalitarian tools
Fuck off kike

Had mine removed 5 years ago. Its legit surgery meaning you have to be sedated because they cut open your gums and into your jaw to remove them. You will be in agony if you dyi. You will most likely die.

Take the morphine, then pull the tooth
But don't forget to livestream

OP didn't ask about consequences, just if it can be done or not.

It is possible, but don't do it unless you want a major infection and probably make it cost way more than an actual dentist appointment OP

Attached: unnamed.jpg (900x900, 97K)

You really got to get a good grip and leverage to get those fuckers out. My 1 popped out easily but still the dr was fuckin given'er to get it out. The other took little more effort. The 4th had L shape root and couldnt be pulled. Had to cut my mouth up and pull out in Pieces. No way would i have been able to do it on my own. A fenale dentist wouldnt have been able. Took man strength.

Motherfucker you can afford to go to the dentist, you're making excuses because you're afraid. Do you want to live the rest of your life in pain and discomfort? You wouldn't have the Dentist do it, they have to refer to an oral surgeon, which will first be a consultation to see what other teeth need taken care of that your retarded ass Chink doctor missed when they did the referral. You'll probably pay about 150 dollars in anesthesia fees but your insurance will cover the procedure.

Attached: 39BEE4A0-5B6F-421B-90BF-560E694DD5FF.gif (320x240, 1.32M)

technically yes but its literally surgery. were talking the same ballpark as removing your tonsils. i cannon imagine how extremely painful it would be to do it on your own

LOL

Toothy faggot here, phd.

My teeth need a little work, nothing put like.ypu but some major filling worm, go to the dentist. Seriously. It sounds like you haven't in a while and when you do that I can guarantee you'll have more problems than youre aware of. Once they do the xray youll probably find out you needed alot more work done than you thought but get it done because even implants do NOT feel the same as teeth

1. Bottle of whisky
2. pliers
3. A bro
Get drunk. Have said bro to use pliers to pull tooth.

Don't listen to him, he doesn't have dubs.

Pulling teeth is actually fucking dangerous. If you fuck up, the least of your worries will be breaking your own jaw. If you do it on morphine you're substantially more likely to make a stupid mistake.

listen to this faggot. way back when i pulled out one of my own molars after swilling down booze. it seemed to come out fine and healed over. yeah then my mouth swelled up a year or so later and the infection was so bad they had to pull all my other teeth out and grind my fucking jaw down to clean it up. find a dental school or make a payment plan do whatever you gotta do to get it done right

you're a big guy

>then pull the tooth
Not a dentist, but wisdom teeth have deep roots. I think that's why anesthesia is used during the process.

Obvious jew is obvious.
Fucking jews will say anything to make their jew dentist profit. Pull your own tooth like a redblooded, God fearing american. You think the founding fathers had dentist? Fuck no. They shot them teeth off with gun powder. Dont act like a jew parasite, and pull that tooth out like a real man. Unless you want to be known as a yellod belly fag

i'm not a jew believe what ever you want, i literally lost all my top teeth because I did something retarded and a small piece of root remained in the jaw socket. there's a reason why they do fucking xrays first to see exactly what root structure is present

lol your root can run around your facial nerve and you could lose feeling in your face if you damage it, good luck. post pics of your fucked up numb face after so I can laugh

>Tom hanks
That was a decayed tooth he had put off before the crash. If I recall, the shock and pain knocked him out.

Worse than the last temptation of Christ?

Dental tech here. Don’t do it. If the tooth’s erupted but on an angle, there’s a high probability it’s roots are not straight, or are impinging on other teeth/roots nearby.
Are there any dental training hospitals near you? They will often do extractions and other basic work because students need the practice.

yeah any dentist friend will do it

Fucking worthless millennials never seeing Castaway

Attached: 393AFFDC-AF72-4215-B53B-4655E2B50EE8.jpg (800x683, 30K)

Go to a dentist and get that snaggle tooth fixed too.

string - about six feet
closet door
Tie string securely to door handle and tooth.
Stand about five and a half feet away from door frame.
Have friend slam door shut hard.

Praise Kek.

Was that when Mary Magdalene reached under his tunic, or when Judas Iscariot kissed him?

Hey faggot, if you talk to them you can make payments.

Nigger, you can't pull teeth with deep roots like that. It needs to be tied to a motorcycle with steel line, while the subject is chained to a tree.

Fucking jidf is in full effect, i wonder how much the Jewish dentistry pays to the "motherland" do it OP dont be a slave to jewish influence, except last poster, lets kek at these kikes trying to jew their way in to OP removing his own tooth.

Up on the cross right before death.

>Imagine comparing people to Jews because people are trying to get OP to rip his tooth out
Jump in an oven.

Too soon

Can anyone else see the aborted tooth mutations baby trying to escape from the mouth?

theres likely free service in your region bro. The wisdom teeth are anchored into your jaw bone. You aint gettin them shits out DIY

>jump in an oven
Your ppl have more experience with that shekelstein. Wait, didnt jews pull out gold out of dead jews teeth after the oven? I guess this is the moddrn way of doin it. Pull a tooth and charge an arm and leg.

it would be extremely painful

Read the thread dumbass someone got there already

You are mistaken, I’m not a Jew but YOU are a Jew. Burn your self alive faggot and let OP rip his fucking tooth out.

Thousands of years ago Chinese dental students were trained to extract teeth with their fingers. One grips the tooth between the fingers and wiggle it vigorously for two minutes, wait for 15 minutes for oedema, and then grip the tooth firmly again, and rotate or push it out of its socket.

I want OP to rip his tooth out. Wtf?

no, you can bleed to death from a tooth being pulled.. no joke

Anything is possible. If you manage to succeed without mangling your jaw and passing out from pain and bloodloss halfway through, you'll likely get a massive infection, a jaw abscess and/or sepsis.

Then let him rip his fucking tooth out damn it.

Just use a .22

The small caliber serves two purposes:
1) takes the tooth out of your mouth
2) builds immunity against larger caliber bullets

After you're done, getting shot by a .38 will feel like getting shot with a slingshot. It'll hurt but your life isn't in danger.

I am. But the kikes are sayin he should visit a jewntrist instead of doin it himself

don't do this, it causes autism, science said so

OP go to a denture center and pay them a hundred bucks or so to pull the tooth. They just pull teeth out all day every day they're rather good at it. Also they will give you a big dose of nitrous so you won't even give a fuck.

When I got my wisdom tooth out at the dentist the hole was massive, no way you can do a solo job and not fuck up your gums

The dentist struggled for a couple minutes trying to get mine out because it was shaped like this. He called it my special tooth.

Attached: kxuIpsV.jpg (4032x2268, 628K)