I need the advice from Yea Forums

I need the advice from Yea Forums
>be me
>23 years old, only fucked 3 girls in my life
>meet a hot girl on tinder
>she is 18 (thats what she said, i think she is 17 but ok)
>meet with her irl only to fuck, both agreed
>go to her town
>chat a lot, lot of laughing
>dont know how to start, so its akward for a while
>she starts sucking my dick
>verynice.jpg
>she tells me she is getting tired
>dick way to big for her mouth
>i start eating her out
>fucking_loud_moaning.mp3
>start to finger her
>she cums
>she tells me she has to go
>i tell her i want to cum, we argue like 5 minutes and she agree
>im very nervous and cant put the condom
>she tells me she is late and start to get dress
>i jerked quickly and drove her to her house
>i tell her im sorry for insist, she doesnt want to forgive me
>she unmatched me
>game over
>i just wasted my chance of having a fuckfriend
>feels bad
>feel like a rapist
Think about it, i was almost forcing her in a car in the middle of nowere and withouth knowing her too much.
What should i do? At this point i just want her to forgive me, didnt want to force her.
Pic unrelated but that same type of body

Attached: 4039.jpg (546x728, 30K)

Bump

Id post her nudes but i think she is not 18

I mean a 5 minute argument is a little much but it's douchey to finish and deuce out. Welcome to younger girls. They don't know how sex works

I agree, also dubs!

Post nudes, don’t be a bitch

I cant

why do you think she was 17? and what does that mean, you jerked quickly
also if this wasn't too long ago see if you can talk it over with her again, without being an autistic fuck

enjoy throat cancer

She told me she was born in 2001 and we been talking for a month, so the chances she born in january or february are quite a few
This happened today but the only way i have to talk with her again is making another tinder account and that its autistic as fuck.
Still, if i get to talk with her again, what should i tell? I already told her im sorry and she didnt give a fuck :/

Sorry i meant to quote you

sauce on her?

Just search the pic on google retard

Check'em

ah yes thanks "18yo mirror selfie" was very helpful

Nice trips

jesus christ, kys newfag

You either lie about your age or you don’t. Giving you the wrong age but right year makes no sense.

Unless she never said that she’s 18 just her profile did.

thanks gramps

She told me she was 18 (also her profile) but when i asked in what born did she born was for something completely different, and she dubted it for a second so im almost sure she was 17

Reverse image search, bro

/r/vhfduqqg

That doesn’t make sense. So she had to think about what year she was born, and even after thinking about it she told the truth instead of subtracting one to lie?

Sounds more like 2001 was a lie and she’s like 15 or something.

pedo

Attached: 104994081-RTX4RL3Q.1910x1000.jpg (1910x1000, 140K)

Nah, im pretty sure she were 16 at least, probably 17 or maybe 18 and she wasnt lying. Thats doesnt matter!

>argue for 5 minutes
Your own autism and aspergers is what prevented you from getting laid, shouldve just stuck it in, now you fucked up and think you can some how fix it even after acting like a complete betamax, had you simply owned it and fucked this wouldnt be a problem but sounds like you basically whined to try to get laid and couldnt seal the deal after she gave into your whining, and then you cried about acting like a chad asked for forgiveness. That act right there shriveled up what was left of her dried slit after watching your soyboy personality leak out

sounds like it's time for the party van

The thing is that just after she came i was reaching out the condom meanwhile she was already saying she couldnt stay more and asked for her panties, i couldnt stick it in before arguing, im not a beta
when was the last time you made a girl cum? If you ever did it..

Shouldn't have tried to pressure her into sex, bro. Better luck next time

I know what was the misstake, thanks