Reminder that bisexuality is not a legitimate sexual identity...

Reminder that bisexuality is not a legitimate sexual identity. It is a refuge for closeted gays and straight attention-seekers.

Attached: 32449963-illustration-of-an-isolated-bisexual-flag.jpg (450x278, 4K)

i can feel the bait radiating from this post

Can you really call it bait when he's right?

Who doesn’t like a little pole with their hole?

nice try OP there's only 3 unique IPs here and I'm not the guy you're responding to

I like men with tits. Fuck off.

>I like men with tits.
The fat kind or the kind that pretend to be women?

I agree. Bisexuality is just an excuse to say "no just kidding" when confronted about being a homosexual. Its playing both sides of the fence, when, in reality, you just took some dudes load in your mouth. Youre gay.

People want to "trick" othera these days. They want to act some type of way and then be something else behind closed doors. Women do this all the time. Its almost like trick or treating during Halloween.

Wait, a nation raised by single moms acting just like their mom's

>solved the riddle

I don't mind. Fuck off.

As a Bi I can tell you have no clue what the fuck you're talking about.

Gays suck dick. Lesbos eat pussy.

Bi's are satisfied doing either one.

Weak bait.

So you just "take what you can get", am I right?

You can't unsuck a dick. If you do it once you are gay.

Daily reminder that these threads are posted by a russian shill/bot, and every un-saged reply is kopeks for a commie.

wtf i love commies now

No, we take whatever we're in the mood for

Can't un-eat a pussy either. What's your point?

Eating pussy doesn't make you gay.

Doesn't makes you straight?

Nothing "makes you straight." Straight is the default. Once you deviate from that you become gay.

Nice meme, dude.

Lol surrre

>:'(

Jesus, bi faggot, ignore these lesser beings. They'll never understand the philosophy behind it. Plato and Jung discussed it decades and millenia ago. Let them think what they think they know. Let's keep on living our lives as happily (and hedonistically) as possible.

Did you just call Plato a cocksucker?

Look, I just like getting my pee pee inside cute holes

Are you saying it’s a problem that I like taking dick but also like fucking chicks? Interesting

I'm saying you need to pick a side already.

Why do I need to choose one if I enjoy both though?

You'll pick a side eventually. Nobody wants to be a complete slut forever.

Because learning to make choices is a signal of maturity, manchild. Anyways, you'll pick a side. Your kind eventually does it.

Well, obviously, you psuedo-intellectual. Once you marry, you've chosen. That doesn't mean you've settled on a single sex- it means you've found someone you love.
Picking sides is for faggot sports fans and sheep who fight between their giant douche and shit sandwich.

A second dosage of bait incase the first wasn't enough

I fuck who I want when I want.
You're probably just mad it's not you

Attached: 54434803_2151118078309501_8356440352810336256_o.jpg (1242x918, 108K)

crazy that some ppl can't see more than 2 sides
or you'r just retarded

Except that yes. 90% of the (((bisexual))) people are sexually confused teenagers that fuck the same sex once or twice drunk or high and then settle down when they reach mental adulthood. Yet, they still want those nice oppression points.

You're pulling those points out of your ass (ironic, hey).
A lot of people are experimenting, for sure- but some never "stop" experimenting. They simply continue enjoying all types of people, regardless of their gender or what's in their pants.
There is such thing as people who genuinely love people for themselves- it doesn't matter their tits or dick or ass or cunt- its just: them.

kek, don't pretend bisexuality has anything to do with love. It's pure uncontrolled lust.

Signal of arrested development.

So if I want to stick my pee pee in a lady's private place, but I also want a pee pee in my poo poo hole, I'm gay? Or am I straight?

When it comes to sex, sure.
I've been in all sorts of relationships, even in threesome type things. Its about getting to know them. Its about learning who they are. I don't care who it is, what they are- if I like them, I like them.
Sometimes we'll end up friends: that's cool. Sometimes we'll like each other further: awesome.
I don't get what it is with you kids scared of the faggot virus :p