The US will have a civil war in 5 years

The US will have a civil war in 5 years.

Attached: White Replacement over the years from Immigration both Legal and Illegal.jpg (812x3292, 699K)

really

all that proves is the white population is moving further north and to canada.

seems too late for a civil war, the western world will just crumble and wither away just like the roman empire

Probably, but who really cares we will all be dead when that happens probably.

well, not trying to be philosophical, but being so, i believe that having offspring is the most important thing you can do in your life because it grants you a form of immortality, since through your children a part of you will continue to live, the same way you are part of your predecessors right now, so, not having kids is, in other words, commiting a form of genetic suicide.

in that case, when you say "we will all be dead by then", even if it is true, you have forfeited your responsibility for leaving a better future for your offspring, i.e., yourself through them.

this was actually the precise reason the roman empire crumbled, with the comforts the "pax romana" brought to the empire, people started just pursuing their own selfish and hedonistic desires. in very little time concepts such as roman honor and the "cursus honorum" were abandoned.

honestly I wouldn't really be surprised either way. Theres just way too many people who don't give a shit about freedom in pretty much any form any more. "what you say offends me, BAN IT ALL" is the downfall of any empire.

Lmao, West Virginia

I have zero morals, mostly paranoid of the govt, own lots of guns and hate niggers. join the club brother.

Lighter skin color is an evolutionary adaptation to low light environments. It makes evolutionary sense for people on the southern part of the U.S. to have darker skin color. If your primary identity in life is based around your skin color I feel bad for you.

its not paranoia if they're really out to get you. Snowden was telling, the patroit act was bullshit and both parties want a bigger government in with more control over your daily life. I don't really see how voting is going to get us out that, even with the trump bomb we got in 2016.

Attached: 239.jpg (625x457, 55K)

"New York 93% white in 1980"

LOL yeah right, nice coloring project

spotted the nigger

hur dur muh both sides

stop getting news from grandpas racist facebook memes and southpark

I lost.

>thinking any politician has your best interest at heart
>this retarded

/SoS/ - Sons of Saturn General
Welcome to Saturn!

>discord
/aFVUT8v

>What does Saturn have to offer?
It's got E-Girls and Boys, Nudes, Lewds, Boipussy (Traps/Femboys)
Also but not limited to....
E-Sex, Dropbox, Megafiles, Vola, Meetups, VC, Links, Snapchat adds and more!

>What is the #comfy channel about?
This is the place you can talk and be chill about whatever you want and escape the cancer of #general.

We're working to improve and make S.O.S. better!:)

(Make sure to talk if you want your Pleb Role Removed! Plebs eventually get wiped from the server.)

Attached: 1553651883177.jpg (960x1280, 148K)

I say that we just balkanize into smaller nations.

one side has 50,000 guns and the other cant figure out which bathroom to use

ok boomer

Leftist faggot detected

Attached: rw_death_squads.png (1166x1304, 222K)

If you don't think this can happen, you are an ignorant retard who doesn't know about history.

BTW this demographic shift is caused from the government letting in way too many immigrants

42% of immigrants are Hispanic/Latino
40% are Asian/chinese

1.2 MILLION A YEAR

Attached: white people are being replaced 1 million a year at a time.png (388x540, 15K)

There wont be a civil war based on this fuckery, will be over resources. Shit drying up real fast. Cali already fighting over water. 10 years wars are going to be fought over basic necessities. Funny China hoarding all the rare metals now. 20 more years population gonna be double

Lol can you not find New York on a map?

Slowly I am seeing black people here but yeah being in WV is like stepping back in time a couple decades. It’s mostly white people.
It’s a drastic change from where I’m from which is Georgia.

That's Rhode Island.

Bruh, that's Rhode Island.

You day that daily. Might happen. Who knows. But if it does we will take back the internet also and whip the EUs ass for all their gay shit.