Seen as the future of the Democrat party just 3 months ago

>Seen as the future of the Democrat party just 3 months ago
>Now down to 31% approval
>Her trademark piece of legislation - the Green New Deal - just got ZERO yes votes in Congress, has been rejected by her ENTIRE party.

Jesus, Democrats just can't losing this week.No wonder everyone thinks AOC is a retard.

nypost.com/2019/03/26/senate-rejects-ocasio-cortezs-green-new-deal-in-57-0-vote-blasted-as-a-sham-by-dems/

Attached: retarded.jpg (480x360, 33K)

What was wrong with it?

>rejected
Communist Barbie just can't get a break.

none of the money went to israel

nothing, it was a good plan

It's not even a plan, it wouldn't change anything. It's like when Congress passes a resolution to wish someone a happy birthday, it's non binding and allocates no funds to anything.

HAHAHAHAHA
i thought she was the champion of the democratic party?

she's so fucking dumb even liberals think she is dumb

what a fucking week for libs man

Only republicans ever thought that she is important to the democrats.

>The craziest Democrat has been rejected by the rest of her party
>Somehow a "loss"

Come on Trumptards. You wanted her in power so she could push the party too far to the left.

Attached: Disapproval Decker.jpg (1024x764, 70K)

Attached: 1527419948830.gif (250x250, 1.14M)

Completely impractical
Would plunge the US into a depression
Full of social justice bullshit
Full of Marxist bullshit

The only people who support it are far left nut jobs.

Agreed. No one besides fox news really cares about her. Shes a fucking 1st congresswoman. Plus she can’t run til 2028.

Can you not read? The McConnell put up a vote in the senate so as to divide the democrats on the deal. Instead, they all voted present in solidarity. This is a failure on McConnell's side. It just shows the unity of senate democrats.

is she retart?

Her problem is that she's clearly revealed herself as a intolerant fanatic. She wants to do litmus tests for Democrats the way the GOP does with their party, in terms of ideology.

>Solidarity in accomplishing nothing
The absolute state of liberals

You are either blind or dumb, this idiot has been all over the fucking mainstream media since she snuck her way into being elected.

Clever. You get that from fox?

So she didn’t even vote for her own bill?

I want AOC to stomp on my balls

Parts of it were bat shit crazy.

what you mean in "power" fucktard, learn to write logically before posting

if you mean having her nominated or the GND approved, in part yes, pushing the party too far to the left would be a win, but on the other side people have been buying your complete cancerous social justice shit so vigorously i'd fear she could have actually won a presidency in 2020

Please have yourself checked out and re-read OPs pst again.....

Attached: EC0B2D50-D413-4E08-89B9-75A4C0107460.jpg (500x375, 68K)

Anyone got her nudes tho

No they didn't. Try actually reading the article dumbass.

> ...qqDemocratic Sens. Joe Manchin of West Virginia and Kyrsten Sinema of Arizona voted no.