Never give up! We live in a World where muscle makes you a better person psychologically...

Never give up! We live in a World where muscle makes you a better person psychologically, makes your State of Mind! Go to gym!! Chicks dig it too

Attached: plakopalo.jpg (1837x2761, 789K)

Congrats for doing something you are supposed to be doing...

Wanna wrestle bro? I'll overpower you.

no homo bro. sorry.

Thanks!

op is a gigantic faggot

Attached: 117574092150.jpg (293x276, 15K)

Why the fuck is his lower chest muscles small as fuck compared to the upper chest muscles, not to mention the oddly formed ab muscles which clearly is from him not locking in his core while doing sit ups.

clearly you have no idea of what are you talking about.. you see, the angle and the light is very important + have you ever heard of body fat? My current level of body fat is too high to see any abs.

too bad you'll always be a manlet

speaking about lower chest muscles, another angle

Attached: lowerchestniguh.jpg (2281x1045, 407K)

How long you been lifting?

for a few years, but really started lifting hard and with serious workout routine for the past few months

>lifting for girls
Lel. Also go back to /fit/, Yea Forums is for fat virgins.

He said "chicks dig it too".... Not that he specifically lifts for chicks. Fat virgin.

Am fat but not virgin

omfg your chest is so fucking touchable!!! 24/f Florida, Orlando approves this!

Larp more faggot

would have guessed more like 2-3 months, user.

go harder, less posing and more work. go on, son.

Get on my level faggot OP

Attached: 1552634175001.jpg (808x1077, 221K)

i just need to get that body fat off and then i would look x2 impressive. But clenbuterol is doing the stuff , will do it till Summer

What is this? Why is he so red?

Harry Potter, what happened to you? This guy looks better than you, Harry.

Well than obviously it’s body fat then shithead.

He's becoming hellboy

working on it to lose it, but you need to work on your body too

I hope he isn't playing Hellboy in the new movie, his face makes me uncomfortable.

Is it safe to use? Where can I buy it

Self improvement is masterbation

Attached: Promotional-Photoshoot-tyler-durden-26310856-637-805.jpg (637x805, 156K)

ok, going to bed, the only picture i have seen so far was some red looking Harry Potter, who just got out of the sauna.. meh.. the thread was about being in shape. think about it! peace! bb

just google it.. clenbuterol .. it's not a steroid.. it keeps your muscle mass lean and helps to build the relief more attractive.. been using the clen for 2 weeks now

Where's ur core fag??!

omg another question.. just ask normally.. i wanna go to sleep it's 2:30 am here.. CORE what??

if you think about my side muscles and abs, they are, but i need a time to get off all the fat

no more questions!? Thankk yawwww!

Ffs lmao, core muscles, abbs

How about this?

Attached: FaceApp_1552703934334.jpg (824x431, 80K)

Eh I'd still fuck

Checked. Holy shit 0 quads

chicks dig it too. you just had to say it cuz you get none.

like I said, put more work in. stop with the shoulder\arms\chest focus and do some squats.

rc

Both of them?