I tried suicide Yea Forums

I tried suicide Yea Forums
I went to the 6th floor which is the highest in our campus
Almost about to jump
Pussied out because I wasn't sure I'd die
Will I die if I jump from that height and will it be painless?
Or any other painless methods?

Attached: IMG-20190320-WA0016.jpg (352x425, 9K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=KF214wDC4L8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

ur gonna break ur legs, try dive bombing onto ur head

You pussied out because you didn't want to die yet. Of course it will kill you, swan dive that shit pussy. Or don't. I'm not your fucking momma.

Jumping has a low rate of death. Either hang or shoot yourself in the mouth.

this^^

but seriously user drink a fuck ton and hang yourself

Attached: 1541701818452.png (225x225, 20K)

you should try something that doesn't catch that much attention, like, had you thought about hanging yourself? or maybe getting an overdose? either way you die, but make sure no one is around, btw you can shoot yourself, but it's a waste of money

good luck user, we'all support you if you decide to carry on and get over yourself

also yeah ur probably pussying out because u dont want to die yet, just dont die lol

Just get two bags of apple, take out the seeds, blend them and eat them.
The cyanide will take care of you.
Good luck bro, I hope heaven awaits you.

jumping off won't kill you instantly asshole

No guns in my country, poor 3rd world nigger faggot country. Can't get drugs too. Hanging has lower rate than jumping

dont wanna waste too much money now eh?

Attached: 1542739175491.jpg (359x360, 26K)

Really? Will I still be alive when my brains are on the concrete?

Will it work?

why should I make money if I'm killing myself

Apple seeds average around 0.6mg hydrogen cyanide (HCN) per gram of dry seed. Since the lethal dose of HCN is estimated to be around 50mg, you will need around 85 grams of dry seeds. This is around half a cup... it requires a lot of apples.

However:

1. Plants are variable; eat enough - at least 3 times the minimum dose; Cyanide is not a drug on which to skimp, since it can cause brain damage in sublethal doses.

2. The HCN must be liberated from the sugar it's chemically attached to. This occurs when the moistened seed is crushed, releasing an enzyme, emulsin, which does the job. You need to crush and eat the seeds fairly quickly, both to avoid evapouration of cyanide from the crushed seeds and so as not to lose consciousness before ingesting a lethal dose. A blender or a coffee grinder would be a good way to break up the seeds.

3. Effects are fastest if the stomach is empty and gastric acidity high. With minimally lethal doses, death may take up to an hour.

4. Some claim death by cyanide is painless and quick, others that it is painful and quick. Cyanide is commonly used by suicidal chemists but rarely by suicidal physicians

You have seen really much tv...

How much cyanide is lethal?

what country mabye i can help you find something suitable

Attached: tegaki.png (400x400, 74K)

>Hanging has lower rate than jumping
Not if you do it correctly. A proper long drop hang is going to kill you 100%. Even low drop hanging is 100% if you hang yourself in such a way as to cut off blood supply to the brain. Unconscious is achieved within a few seconds this way.

What you gonna do? Employ me somewhere?

All I have is a ceiling fan in my room which will possibly break under my weight 70kg

What shit country are you from Op?

India, land of retarded street shitters

Good luck

This. Or inhale helium.

Is it lethal?

that shit would be funny af

keep streetshitting and just wait until you die from:
typhoid, cholera, hepatitis, polio, trachoma, intestinal worm infections or just plain old violent diarreah

Attached: 1549803529292.jpg (788x685, 83K)

>do skydiving
>if you die, you die
>if you live you will repeat it until you wont

youtube.com/watch?v=KF214wDC4L8

If I was a rural fag, my life would have been better honestly. Plow fields, marry someone at age 12, fuck her everyday, repeat.

Yes and painless. You suffocate but don't feel anything.

And how do I find myself a skydiving experience? It ain't there here

well you can travel duh,
its not like you need to come back afterwards or like you have better places to be

feel u OP

I need to keep breathing helium. Meaning I need helium cannister and hospital equipment cause I'll pass out after 3 breaths

Honestly India seems like such a hopeless place to live if your family is poor. Worst now with the internet you see the western lifestyle and how easy people have it compared to people from India. Freaking depressing, the street food looks good though, I guess your insides are used to it and you aren’t shitting water out of your ass for a week after eating it.

Underrated.

Do this OP.

just buy a tank and a mask, the gas will do the work

It's not the money problem here. I fucking hate the culture. Everything revolves around my relatives and shit. You only gotta do engineering or become a doctor else you are treated like a dog. Man I missed the days in school where I used to play with EU friends on steam. I feel so pathetic and sad that I was born in this shit hole of a country who are fucking their way upwards to the most populated in the world

Sometimes I think I wanna live on my miserable life and watch the whole world burn but its not possible because of the society. Fucking retards butt their heads into everything

you don't have to be off of the floor to hang, didn't robin williams use a door knob? don't do it btw

There is literally no point in dying.
Stop being emotional.
Find things that makes you happy.
Get better soon user.

Attached: 1552264298386.jpg (412x760, 199K)

Do it bitch

OP here, I was talking to my friend till now, woke him up in the middle of the night. Probably gonna call parents tomorrow and tell them that I wanna drop out and study something I like for fucks sake.

Chin up user. Fix things. Don't watch them go to shit. I love you dude. :)

Attached: 4L_FtotzW2V.gif (512x288, 471K)

Yeah man. Life sucks, but just find something to hold on to you enjoy, your probably young as well, you may grow out of your depress phase