Imagine that after the article 13 aprovation in europe...

Imagine that after the article 13 aprovation in europe, I open a website like YouTube and I don't implement that super-restrictive filters that are coming in soon. And some idiots start uploading full movies.
If Europe union asks me to pay like 100.000€ because the movies that idiots uploaded, should I be able to go away for ever from Europe without pay anything? I dont like your rules, so I go away from your trash.

Same for example for things like zoophilia, someone that wants to do this kind of things, should be able to just leave his patria and live his own life without consequences?

Attached: europa_854415.jpg (360x500, 22K)

Other urls found in this thread:

docdroid.net/lJJlUNh/joint-letter-without-logos.pdf
saveyourinternet.eu/act
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Article 13 is an effort at censorship because it's the only way that the EU can successfully eliminate YouTube and memes as a method of communicating political discourse and ideas

Article 13 doesnt mean you have to pay, it means YouTube has to pay for hosting that copyrighted content

I think the same, this is so frustating...

But if I open my own webpage to upload videos, and people starts uploading copyrighted stuff, ill have to pay.

If your childs school competes in a regional sports day and you film your child competing and post it on youtube you need the organisers consent as they hold the copyright

[This comment had been deleted due to EU copywrite laws]

taking this idea further if you film an MEP laughing and boasting about how dumb the electorate is and you filmed it in an EU owned building or EU organised event Youtube would face massive fines if they hosted it, thereby silencing your exposing them

>write

Too true to laugh at

??? are you trolling me or is this for real?

Attached: Capture.png (693x471, 32K)

meant that comment for

[Oi mate yew av been warned insultin the copywroight bobby is agains the law innit!?]

[This comment has been edited by the EU copywrite authority]

No certainly it is fake. Please report these incidents along with your TV Licence number to the nearest authority as soon as possible

Start-ups are subject to more lenient laws, so no.

Don’t worry Russia isn’t in the EU you’ll be fine

Memes are now exempt from the legislation.

can anyone here really be against the euro's getting censored off of Yea Forums? this is starting to sound like a good thing to me guys.

Along with your credit card number and 3 digit pin to Gurindah "nigel" Singh Gill c/o We get u free money honest, 27b Ripoff Street, Mumbai

some other Article 13 thread just 404 Not Found itself.

tfs goin on

You want Yea Forums only for USA? What is the problem with Europe users?

Define meme, thousands of lawyers are already looking forward to those fees

If Europe removes internet from me, I will remove lifes from the parlament if their shit goes too far.

The EU defines the exemptions as 'memes, GIFs and snippets'. Past that idk

You guys are the literal definition of cucks.

Still they will be affected. If image recognizing algorithms are required, most of the time won't know that is a meme/montage/parody or if they are uploading a song or just using it for a few seconds, after all they are just machines

And I thought the Human Rights Act was a license to print money and now we get another bumper pay day

Attached: lawyer.jpg (480x360, 24K)

Please do not mimic the copywrite authority. That is a jail-able offense according to the U.N. laws applied to world citizens. Statute 2,038,209,309,274,506 section 384Z subsection E0384 paragraph 282,183.39. "Citizens regardless of nationality will follow all laws dictated by the United Nations"

Remember we are here to keep 4channel safe for everyone!

Enjoy Tea and Toast! Report that post!!

You don’t understand anything of article 13

fucking do something to defend your country you eunuch

Jesus Christ you’re dumb

Of fucking course?

Nope

>copywrite

I do not, the thread was just asking about if you think someone that does not want to accept a law, should be able to leave his patria for ever without pay consequences.
Example of an independent videos webpage that does not want to implement filters.

LUL, didnt see this coming

u avin a giggle at tha way we spell m8? we invented the english language oi'll ave u no!

Since they can’t spell, what do you think

I'm european, and now I'm going to explain you with an example on this link:

Understand now?

>yfw youre so used to following retarded laws you think you can enforce spelling on a polynesian fishermans picture trading forum

lol i actually got to read what it said before it got hit

Remind me again, why is copyright a bad thing?
Are people just so used to digital theft that they believe it’s somehow okay?

Fail

Attached: Capture.png (465x102, 4K)

That was so utterly besides the point, I don’t even know where to start

Who from the EU is popular online?

The problem is not copyright, the problem is that they dont fix standards of filters, like with security standards to store users data inside a database. They just say You have copyrighted content on your webpage, you pay us.

you don't know where to start because you have nothing to say

I dont understand your question

The effort.
It was clearly a joke u dolt.

Attached: all your memes are belong to mejpg.jpg (900x546, 190K)

They won’t be able to use the internet. YouTube celebrities are mostly in America.

>guy pretends to be censored
>other guy asks if legit
>third guy says obviously not legit, since EU would be able to spell
>fourth guy somehow warps third guy’s reply into a general grammar crusade of the entire forum

U wat mate?

I just wouldn't use any of this garbage anymore. Take up a better hobby, like mountain biking, and haul ass down mountains in the sunshine and fuck ski resort girls.

If you live in Europe, you live in a magical landscape of tits and ass. What the fuck are you people even doing ending up on this site like angsty boring americans with nothing to live for?

On every single country of Europe we have local celebiries. And Europe consumes a lot of America content, so, the economy of digital media from America will be afected too.

being this lost

They don’t fix standards of filters? Explain?

Whenever some nanny state starts implementing this sort of bullshit, IP block the entire region. That way the onus is on whoever circumvents their country's local internet services to access the content hosted there. As far as your logs can tell, nobody from that region visited your site. Therefore, anyone who does, is the one who broke the law.

>copywrite

but euros hate america so wouldn't this just make them happy?

Well, this guy did it for me

pfft, fuck america, they're no better than any other minor eastern european burg at this point. The American Century was the 20th century, not the 21st. USA died 19 years ago.

Being this owned

They dont work to make a standard filter to find copyright content, or give some alternatives, like they did with crypt algorithms to store data inside a database. They say you, you are now the responsable for your content, have a nice day.

Yeah you’re right. Europe spends more time on the net then anybody else.

can't even come up with an original response. At this point you think you would realize that responding to him just bumps the thread but youre kinda dim

Euros dont hate America, america is a referent for so much countries around here.

And why wouldn’t they?
If you own a physical company, you are also responsible for illegal shit there.

Attached: when u post a meme in the eu.jpg (640x576, 30K)

Meh, you had no argument to begin with, so sorta pointless

if you say so "mate"

Yeeeaaaa, that’s not how it works

Stupid eurofags.

Keep voting for more government control

o my most gracious niggers, the finest imaging ai algorithms on earth can't reliably tell a dog catching a frizbee from a fish at the bottom of the sea. Even human eyes powered by lifetimes of context can't determine half the time whether something is fair use, quotation, parody, or remediation, or whether something is a straight up rip. There is no chance in hell of magical "upload filters" suddenly being able to do it because some dipshits in government decided to require it. This is a hilarious situation about to befall european internet, where government has not kept pace with technology, fundamentally doesn't understand it, and the two are essentially trains on a head-on collision course, but the people in the government train think they're the biggest most powerful train and can't possibly lose, but don't realize that no one's even at the wheel driving the technology train, it's just a hundred runaway engines all coming at them.

I can't fucking wait.

Copyright shill detected.

And don't make the mistake of being proud either, americans. Our government is even more clueless about how technology has changed peoples lives post 1964. These old morons still think their youth in the 1930s is how the country and its people operate today. The shit has been sliding downhill here too, and Washinton's solution is to walking around wearing snorkels.

I’ll see all you eurotrash at the Golden Corral buffet. Then we can go to Walmart for ammo and a new fuckin car battery. Compare shart stains on the way out.

It's the jews, you wait and see

List of all EU Copyrightdirective supporters: docdroid.net/lJJlUNh/joint-letter-without-logos.pdf
List of Mails etc from MEPs
saveyourinternet.eu/act

No it sucks, you are just literally wrong

Way too long list to read

I wish there is not a real organization and there is just a group of stupid people.
I think the current "There is a big organization that controls the goverment" is just a diferent way to think about there is a leader that we can not understand or see, like religions.
Idk why, but humans need to think in this way.

Make stupid decisions, get chaos for results.
The EU just decided to touch the stove,

Obviously the original was written by a eurotroll with english as a second language