Im a funeral director. Ask me anything

Im a funeral director. Ask me anything.

Attached: 307552E8-CBF4-442A-90F6-B3CF37C3ACFF.jpg (550x380, 46K)

have you ever fucked a dead body

HPD is fucking awesome. Do you has?

is there god

Bump for this

Do you direct funerals?

No. I’ve not fucked a dead one. Have you even fucked a live body? I’m guessing not.

I direct them. I arrange them. Spent 15 years plus in the mortuary. Also did police calls. Accidents. Suicides. Murders. (Untimely deaths) seem it all.

are you a funeral director because you're a brainlet who failed college

Do you smell like shit everyday? I smelt a dead body before its gross. Did you ever eat ass after dead? Did you use jelly or syrup? That smell of formaldehyde is disgusting as hell. How do you deal with gross smells all the time?

I want to become a mortician. Is it worth it?

You get used to the smell. This is never an issue. / brainlet no. Far from it.

are you a homosexual

Is it worth it??? What? The job? Pay? Satisfaction? Life? Death?

Millenials don't even know about Paul Bearer. ...generation Y master race.

Girls love a funeral director. Just tell them you do hair and makeup for a living. - so no. I’m not a homosexual. I’m guessing you are. Or why ask?

were you ever tempted to fuck a dead body

I guess they don’t do they. I had him as a WWF figure. Lost him down a drain.

How would someone go about getting into being a morge technician?

Noooooo not at all. Do you get tempted when looking online??

do you know how to respond to posts?

>do you have to touch dead girls breasts

Go ask a funeral director. Make the coffee. Hoover the chapels. Wash the cars. Get your foot in the door. I’m 36 now. Started at 15.

Yes I do. How else am I going to get their tiddies in the bra?

do you touch dead guys penises and balls

Are you 6 years old?

have you ever seen a dead guys erection
did it make you excited

Michael get back to work you shnook

Think about it. How would a dead guy get hard? When did Chan get swamped with fucking idiots. I’m guessing you don’t work. I’d have no issues stabbing you in the belly if you were in my funeral directors. Then I’d get you dressed. Get you ready to be viewed. Only I would know I’ve sliced you open like a pig. A lot of funeral directors do it. It’s like a purge.

What is the best time to release the soul? What type of metal is the best to depress the tongue of the deceased? I had that pennies are pretty good for that if they're mostly uncirculated since they're primarily copper and nickel (antibacterial and demon protection in one). What's the worst retinal burn image that you've ever witnessed from lamping someone's eyes?

Attached: www-4.jpg (640x310, 37K)

Think you watch too many movies.

did you choose this line of work becuase youre sick in the head

I love the nasty stuff. I could easily kill someone. Cut people open on a daily basis with my work. But then again that’s why I do what I do and not work in a factory.

are you an angry fella? who hurt you

It's true though, pennies are anti bacterial... Or anti microbial... I think.

Its spelt Pallbearer you moron

Do hot corpse farts smell worse than anything I can imagine?

Pennies? What are you on about?

did you ever kiss a dead girl

Farts smell the same as someone alive. If you work on a decomposing body. Your farts and burps can smell like that as well.

>Ask me anything
>Doesn't answer questions.
Typical.

op is retarded and a faggot

Ask a question then. Not - do you touch balls ?? Are you gay?? When is a good time to release the soul?? ASK AWAY. Just don’t waste my time. Giving you a chance to ask

Here's my question: why the fuck don't you actually reply to posts? Are you too stupid to do so?

But when IS a good time to release a soul? What if it is just stuck in there, stagnating?

>Just wait until you tell them there's skellingtons inside some of us.

Everyone will end up on a metal tray in the next 60 Years or even less.. Might be mine, might not. But you will go in the fridge. Have your mouth stitched. Eyes set. - It’s one line of work that you will have done to you. So ask.

how many dead guys balls did you touch this week

Ask away they you tit

They don't stitch mouthes here. We aren't a third world country

>doesnt know how to reply
Why are you so new OP

You clearly don’t know shit. So why even comment?? Stitched. Glue. Metal wires into the bone of the mouth.

Nice trips btw.

Doesn't happen, only to third world country scum

>I direct them. I arrange them.

Do you pose them and do stop motion animation with them?