Medfags

Medfags,

Is my cum supposed to look like this? Im white.

Attached: IMG_2019326_03578.jpg (900x1200, 329K)

you have gonorrhea

No that looks like the nerdy kids snot wtf that's nasty

Attached: ec12558cd7a3c967037987c304ee4e08.jpg (750x714, 70K)

What the fuck are you eating? What's your water intake like? And don't think because soda has water that it counts. That water is already molecularly tied up and doesn't transfer nearly as well.

medfag

First thought is you have an STD or some other infection. Don't be dumb, go get tested and treated. Depending on the infection you could only have a couple days of antibiotics and be cleared.

I took a little squirt of piss and added it to an empty beer can with maybe 1/8th of beer left in it, let it sit for a month and then dumped it out. The slime mold that came out looked similar to your load that you shot

Attached: efffh65.jpg (408x380, 22K)

AAAAAAAAAA WTF IS THAT

Do you have boiling showers or a jacuzzi or sauna or something, looks like it coagulated inside of you.
Or it's an infection of some kind.

Why's you bust on your hand?

That came from your nose or mouth and it's mucus.

>Im white
All colours are welcome to terrible advice here

That looks like one of those loogies that come from the cavity between your eyes

My guess is that it mixed with Urine. If it continues, go to doctor if you don't live in third world America and live in a country that actually cares about its citizens

I drink alot of juice no soda or water

Ive been fucking the same girl for 16 months, dont feel sick

Its my fucking cum nigger

how fast are we running out of effective antibiotics

>Nose feels more stuffed than usual one day
>Blow it into a napkin but nothing comes out
>Blow as hard as I can
>OP's pic comes out
>Never felt more clear and relieved in my life
I would kill to experience that again

>I drink alot of juice no soda or water

That's why idiot

Drink water

ahem, more to the point
YOUR FUCKING HAND IS NOT SUPPOSED TO LOOK LIKE THAT!!!
WHAT KIND OF INBRED, CAVEMAN, MONGOLOID, SHIT EATING, DIRT KICKING, MONKEY FUCKING, NOSE BREATHING, RETARDED FAMILY DO YOU COME FROM?!?!?!?!?

Attached: 1549543724157.gif (516x402, 628K)

This is what trying too hard looks like.

not a medfag but super bacteria is a real issue and we are running out of time before they kill all of us and take over the world

Dud there's gotta be something really wrong with that. That juice is going to give you the diabetus and make you fat. Drink water or 90%water 10%Juice just work down to it.

Attached: 1548712356194.jpg (400x400, 28K)

Obviously just snot.

Attached: 1507393790580.jpg (359x357, 12K)

So /thread?

Guess i have to go buy water

My hand is beautiful user, my cum is very thick and colored...thats the problem

ok i guess i need water

Med user here. Healthy cum should taste salty. Tell me if it tastes bitter or sweet, we'll go on from there.

Basically like it just went through the wrong tube. If it continues, then worry.

Did you cum on this guy's face?

Attached: 1552879929863.png (466x472, 348K)

When I was little and masturbated for the first time it looked like that (wasn't white till like the third time)

i'm a doctor
how does it taste?

top kek