I think of finally buying a monitor since ive been using a tv as substitute for it...

I think of finally buying a monitor since ive been using a tv as substitute for it. I want to get a 4k monitor but then i heard about 144hz monitors Idk what to get what do you think Yea Forums?

Attached: MO09QAS_192899_750x750.jpg (750x750, 84K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ehvz3iN8pp4
amazon.com/Acer-Monitor-Refresh-FREESYNC-Technology/dp/B075KFPJ5C/ref=sr_1_2?crid=UYC8OT1U25RT&keywords=acer+curved+monitor&qid=1552683774&s=gateway&sprefix=acer+curve,aps,133&sr=8-2&th=1
twitter.com/AnonBabble

If you give me your pc specs and what you are going to upgrade them to in the near future if at all then I can give u some advice

>4ktv
>inb4 but but puter monitor

I ask op shit and he doesn't reply. What a cunt

4k is best unless you're a serious gaymer.

Had the same discussion with a friend, he was about buying an 27" 4k Monitor to his 2080ti. After I told him how awseome 144hz are (in WQHD) compared to just an higher resolution and 60hz, he was unsure... then he ordered both to compare and was absolutly nuts to the 144hz

Calm down bud I got a 1070 ti and 7700k with 250gb ssd

I would go for a 240hz monitor

You won't be able to power 4k 60hz with a 1070ti. Your best bet is either 2k 60hz or 1080p 144hz.

Your SSD size is completely irrelevant to the conversation.

youtube.com/watch?v=ehvz3iN8pp4

Attached: Good_News_Everybody.png (600x706, 825K)

I don’t know anything about monitors but I have a RoG laptop and it’s very well made

Buy this
amazon.com/Acer-Monitor-Refresh-FREESYNC-Technology/dp/B075KFPJ5C/ref=sr_1_2?crid=UYC8OT1U25RT&keywords=acer+curved+monitor&qid=1552683774&s=gateway&sprefix=acer+curve,aps,133&sr=8-2&th=1
This is what I got and i love it

I see thanks user

My brothers ROG just got a critical error after a few years, my buddies Predator cant handle 144hz anymore after a few years, I just bought the top model dell because it has a 3 year warranty and has worked perfectly for my friend for a while now

also i have a 1060 6 gb, i could never run a 4k monitor, literally no computer on the planet rn can run on a 4k monitor, theyre a scam

this is why b might as well exist on ck

4K is a jew meme, don't fall for it. (Only applies to 27" and under.)

You're welcome! Also, in addition, get a gsync monitor if you can spare the money. It's an Nvidia only tech that decreases tearing.

I run a 4k monitor 60hz with an rtx 2080

Jussie Smolett did nothing Wrong!!!

I've tried 4k, the extra pixels do not increase the quality much and the frame rates will be lower. I think 1440p is the sweet spot. Make sure your get one with some kind of ulmb/low motion blur mode, it makes a huge difference for any type of game. I have a 2080ti and always have gsync off, ulmb on, vsync @ 85hz.

Which model do you have? I have a 4k 60hz Acer panel now. Thoughts on ultrawide?

XB271hu
There's no ultrawide 1440p with ulmb (unless they've recently launched).

i did not feel 144 hz at first but now when i use a 60 i cant believe that people use anything else. i will wait for 4k when the gpus have the power to run it at 144

freesync and gsync (sometimes) requires atleast 1080, check your monitor requirements if youre not gonna upgrade for a while