Currently holding in poop because it feels good. Anyone else doing the same?

Currently holding in poop because it feels good. Anyone else doing the same?

Attached: download.jpg (283x178, 6K)

Show ass.

Never do this unless absolutely necessary. If you habitually do this you're looking at fecal impaction somewhere down the road, and it's no joke. You can literally die from it.

That’s what gay sex is like.

Take a shit and dildo fuck your ass like a normal faggot.

I’m actually doing the complete opposite.

when u hold in poop do u feel the need to be alone and cozy?

Hold your horses, I'm a male, fegget.

I'm not holding it for a week, ffs. Just an hour or so.

Not into dicks, tho. Maybe a hot petite blond with a strap on. Maybe.

Diarrhea?

yes. fuck the human condition

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 65K)

Amm.. Yes, actually. Currently sitting in my throne of misery and watching Dave Chappelle.

I know. Show your poop-full ass.

Maybe after you sacrifice 10 jews and 10 muslims.

Crowning

This user is right. I can attest. I suffered from doing this chronically from as early as I can remember until about 18. It threatened my life on more than one occasion but I couldn’t help it. I did not have a healthy bowel movement until almost 20 years old. It kept me from using public restrooms, playing sports, and many other things and I developed some very weird traits that cost me social skills as a result. You will develop intense symptoms such as chills, intense sweating, fever, stomach pains, and after you finally do use the restroom, you will tear your anus which will then cause pain and intense itching for days after and could become infected. Do not do this.

Show your pooper you stinky fucker

I have a strong colon and a lot of experience. Wait.. That sounded wrong...

Ok, since you ask so nice, here it is

Attached: yyy.jpg (300x168, 12K)

Not funny. I wanna see your anus

I noticed that I was doing this too. Like if I was just lazing on the sofa watching TV I'd hold it in so I could finish watching. Same thing playing games. Eventually I started getting bad constipation and went to the doctors. I was sent to the hospital for a scan and it turned out I was literally full of shit lol. I had to take some meds and eventually they gave me an enema. 0/10 would not recommend.

Attached: cat.jpg (600x484, 52K)

Never had these kinds of problems. Maybe you were holding for hours. Anyway, I dumped it already. Back to watching Chappelle. Later, skaters.

Damn, I'd love to have been there while you emptied your ass and watch you wipe