Transwomen are real women. Look at this man transition into a beautifal woman, this is a real woman

Transwomen are real women. Look at this man transition into a beautifal woman, this is a real woman.

Attached: qcleh3z6xkn21.jpg (1125x1095, 127K)

God I fucking hate people.

Women and men are defined by their genitals.
If it has a penis, it's a man
If it has a vagina, it's a women

A gushing whole between your legs where once a penis has been is not a vagina

You can't change your gender
You can only change your looks and be pretentious

How retarded can you actually be?
Fucking fagget

He looked fine before, the nothing of value was lost transitions make for more kek

Attached: 1547811659968.jpg (1080x1080, 132K)

I would fuck. what’s the problem here again?

Until specific hormones are released during gestation everyone is female. Your balls are ovarys that we’re pushed out and your dick is a overgrown clit. You’ve could feasibly “turn” a boy into a girl by blocking said hormones during this period, creating a “woman” with an X and Y chromosome.

So basically, you’re both wrong. There is only one gender technically. Sorry folks.

Basically, because of this trans-ness is no more bs than being a man in the first place. Technically men are just fucked up women.

What one is is différent from what he looks like.
He has xy chromosoms, he's a man. End of story, not even a debate

Except there are intersex women who later find out they have a Y chromosome due to genetic anomalies. I love how little people who are like this actually read, Wikipedia is free.

Weak b8

Attached: bobno.gif (280x210, 1.41M)

What does anomalies have to do with anything?
There are people with one leg too, but that doesnt mean we arent a 2 legged species.

Exactly, deviation from the rules are just that - deviations

Attached: untitled.jpg (527x512, 35K)

> I sexually Identify as an Attack Helicopter. Ever since I was a boy I dreamed of soaring over the oilfields dropping hot sticky loads on disgusting foreigners. People say to me that a person being a helicopter is Impossible and I'm fucking retarded but I don't care, I'm beautiful. I'm having a plastic surgeon install rotary blades, 30 mm cannons and AMG-114 Hellfire missiles on my body. From now on I want you guys to call me "Apache" and respect my right to kill from above and kill needlessly. If you can't accept me you're a heliphobe and need to check your vehicle privilege. Thank you for being so understanding.

Attached: download (1).jpg (3600x2008, 715K)

Exactly

Will it carry a child to birth?

are you retards even aware of something called chromosomes?

Holy fuck you're retarded af

Fuck you too

Im with you user... Its not fucking hard to understand...

Facts

Seriously anyone else that thinks they're women just because they cut off their own penis, and dress up as a girl does not make you a women. That'll just make you borderline mentally fucking ill, please check yourselves before you fuck yourselves fucking transfaggots