I just want to kiss, hug and cuddle with a girl, is that too much ask for? I literally have no other dreams...

I just want to kiss, hug and cuddle with a girl, is that too much ask for? I literally have no other dreams. I'm a 23 yr old kissless virgin and every girl I've ever liked has just friendzoned me. Why are women so evil and vile?

Attached: 1437931458624.png (1200x900, 65K)

Because you are too soft...Women likes bad bois

Same boat

Have you tried becoming more attractive? Lift, get a good body, and a decent haircut

Kiss her first dumb ass, dont be soft.

Make it happen.

piss all over all of your possessions

Get you a girl like this. They don't judge and will let you pretty much do anything.

Attached: down for anything.jpg (602x452, 84K)

>Lift, get a good body, and a decent haircut
This. Even ugly dudes can get a gf pretty easy as long as you keep yourself groomed.

Honestly, women aren't worth the trouble. Practice talking to girls you don't care about if you are serious about losing your virginity.

Attached: 1552953629475.jpg (3450x2300, 1.87M)

I have some good news and some bad news for you, matey.

The good news - there are nice girls out there and so long as you do what you can to make yourself attractive and healthy, you will eventually attract a girl who will happily enjoy kisses, hugs and cuddles with you and it'll feel pretty damn great.
If you're unhappy or give off the impression of someone who's miserable, do things that you enjoy and try to be positive, smile, etc (genuine, not a pained smile which says you're dying inside) girls are attracted to happy guys who have fun.

The bad news - It will not bring you eternal happiness. They may help, and be a source of encouragement, but if it's happiness and a fulfilling life you're after - that will come from constantly working on yourself.
Continually and constantly push for self improvement. As you prosper you will become more confident, happier and enjoy life more, as well as find it easier to look after yourself.
All of those things are attractive to girls.

No point in waiting, get to it.
And download the book of Pook (free - just google it)
For fitness - Scooby 1961 and Athlean-x on youtube are good.
You'll have to find the rest along the way, but so long as you NEVER stop looking for the most useful information and trying things out, you can only progress from where you are now.
Best of luck to you mate

Attached: tenor.gif (260x260, 1.01M)

Attached: 28535345_578235655870333_1128387673_n_578235655870333.jpg (587x584, 45K)

Be masculine and assertive. Trust me you can do it.

You better be reading the responses OP!

Attached: Restore patriarchy.jpg (540x436, 58K)

He has a point

>Why are women so evil and vile?

Better question: why are YOU so unfuckable?

Ironically they like you more the shittier you treat them.

How can I be assertive on for example snapchat?

Look in a mirror and say “would I date myself if I was a female” and look at things that might be a turnoff for girls and fix it.

Attached: 92201F2C-FD59-4534-BDA6-C5FF4E20FC55.jpg (687x1000, 198K)

practice assertiveness in real life, not on social media you moron, certainly not on fuckkinng instagram

Dude, that’s pretty smart, good thinking helpful user

>Why are women so evil and vile?

They're not evil and vile just because they dont want to kiss and cuddle you. The problem isn't them. The problem is you.

Thread

Are you fuck ugly or just bereft of any self awareness and confidence?