Hi Yea Forums. Very ugly girl here

Hi Yea Forums. Very ugly girl here.
What do you think when you see one? Would you still fuck her?

Attached: 1553512637488.jpg (251x249, 11K)

Tits or gtfo

>"I'm a gril!"

tits or gtfo

Dont want to espose myself

I’m in the same boat man and trust me, typically you aren’t as ugly as you think you are. Maybe try loosing some weight? It’ll make you feel more confident most likely

why even post then

No man. Trust me. It's because I have short hair and people literally think I m a guy. No make up. Ugly as fuck.

same here
just go on camsites or something and show off a little while wearing a mask
it's what i did
good confidence booster seeing all those hard cocks standing at attention for you
even when you know they're just desperate horny fucks, it's still your ugly ass that they're lusting for
so try that out, worked for me, at least a bit

Not sure if real grill. But let me give you my five cents. It depends. But as above loosing weigths would ve good if not for confidence atleast. If not overweight try working on you personality as that will make you more attractive. Im not that handsome but working out has helped me greatly.

grow your hair then if you can or do what you can do with your "style"
don't try to be "that one sexy girl", fill a role that is closest to what you can comfortably play

TITS
OR
GTFO

FUCKING NEWFAG

I don't know normally I keep to myself probably wouldn't give it a thought, Yeah I'd fuck only if it felt right don't call yourself ugly your body will start thinking that it is and you'll age faster

hey i almost guarantee your not as ugly as you think you are women always seem to take majore issues with minor things about themselfs and obsess on them, while nobody else notices

I did that and it was fun for a bit until I realized that in real life there s no one. *sounds desperate but ok*

Just have a strange fetish like drinking piss or something so guys with that fetish will take you as other girls with that fetish are extremely rare.

>hahahahahah
>no fuckin way

hahahaha

stop being a tryhard

This is actually genius. The hard part is how do I advertise my aquired fetish

I'm positive your a butefuil girl maybe you overthink onit to much, find someone who is just as ugly who thinks the world of you who'll follow you around like a lost pup

have you tried not caring what you look like and just being ruthlessly sexual...im a fucking short fat man with goblin like features but i still get laid frequantly cause i just act like in 10 times more attractive than i am

Try discord or something. You can meet a lot of people, but also can block people if they're a problem. You can get the reward with no risk.

if your gonna go down that rout though do something thats demining to your partners... you shouldnt have to take piss to the face too get laid

Being sexual you mean flirting or showing off tits,ass? Because I m scared to flirt I don t want people to reject me.

Internet.. Trust me..

No. Show us or there's nothing to work with. Since 99.999% of women get it totally wrong how attractive they are, and this is a well known fact, your thread is pointless without us seeing what you are talking about.

no i mean im just really overtly sexual

i mean look your best bet is trying to care about it less.. no giving a fuck is as good as confidence

Mods delete this thread

Ok. This is not me, but I kind of look like her.

Attached: 20190326_181605.jpg (380x719, 161K)

Not giving a fuck IS confidence user.

and dont forget theres plenty of people in slimier situations who are too insicure to look for sexual partners...why you just fuck a bunch of incels to get your confidence up lol

Fag

Imagine coming to Yea Forums for attention you must be really fucking desperate

Attached: 896944B3-CB85-4A88-AD14-D8CFE3B433DE.gif (216x147, 1017K)

is it? oh... i gues im quite *confident* when it comes to this sort of shit then like i stopped caring if people reject me after i was routinely rejected lol

Op, you literally must post a face pic so we can honestly tell you. Also tits or gtfo!

well shes not ugly

I just posted someone that looks like me bro

dont post pic if your not comftable especially not here ffs

Why?

people here would call you ugly regardless of what you look like she too hurt you

just to hurt you*

i dont find that person unattractive i would happily fuck that person

Eh, back when I was horny enough. It really is about just talking to a guy and showing interest. Don't try to make it happen in one sitting, show interest in the guy who you have a realistic shot at, then talk to him more later and get his number. Its about a progression, nobody feels comfortable fucking right then and there unless theyre braindead club trash

First of all... IF this is not a LARP, which it smells more and more like.. You are saying you look like a boi. Ok.. What is your sexual orientation? Straight boi's exist, most are bi, more than a few lesbians..

Wear a mask that covers your eyes but shows your hair, nose and jawline. It should keep you anonymous and tell me how attractive or ugly you are. Why is your hair so short? Choice? Treatment? Accident?

if you look like that your cute.. now go get laid ffs

>calls someone a fucking newfag
>doesnt realize he doesnt know the rule hes enforcing
the state of Yea Forums

>follow you around like a lost pup

this is all i want

no wonder im miserable

not too bad, guys dont only like blonde bimbos. i would grow hair out and maybe dress less masculine if possible

Kik or discord?

Shes got a pretty face, love her cat like smile

dont do that ffs please... just work on your own body positivity you dont need to exploit someone else unfortunate looks lol

fuck off newfag

Attached: 1553618125427.gif (300x225, 54K)

like bi dudes like me tend to like the whole masculine sthetic on girls.. so if you got the whole diesel dyke look going maybe hit up some bi dudes..or meet some lesbians

I fucked an ugly girl once when I was drunk, I ended up regretting it for a couple days later, the girl was also my friend’s sister

heres probly not the best place to ask for dating advice tbh its a den of incels and neckbeards who will just ask for pictures of your tits

Yeah that sounds awesome a person who'll hold you and make you feel better intellectually and doesn't judge

I see that now. If you grew your hair out and put on a little tiny bit of makeup, you’d be just fine as a cutie.

>im ugly because short hair, give me attention.
Quit being such an attention whore.

Seriously. The "example" photo is a hot boi. Great bone structure, killer eyes.

As long as no dick pops out or penis is detected before I get her pants off, we are go for launch. But with everyone getting such easy access to hormones these days, I don't let my junk get touched UNTIL I see what's under their shorts.

Just the modern times we live in.

Had to shoot down a couple of sure bets because of that rule, confirmed both later. One I was right to stick to the rule, the other was indeed XX chromosome.

I worked with the girl. I explained my rule to her and why... She laughed her ass off and totally understood. Dated 4 years, she went from boi to hot princess. She was bi and brought in plenty of tail, but far more as she took my beauty advice.

I know thats a big issue for me something that holds me back that and i'm overly hyper

It's called projecting, You attention whore fag, love u

i dont really care whats going on in the pants really...bi

Nice, these comments make me more confident... a little bit (never thought this shit would happen on b hehe)

Future wife is ugly and an upscale freak who hates metrosexuals and homosexuals

Honey, you're just young and insecure...

You'd quickly become miserable in such an arrangement.

Settling is fine, IF you really want to discount your happiness that much.

On the same token. I'm a hot hafu male. Every girl I dated under a 6 went insane with insecurity, well except for one. That exception and me dated for 3 years... She is bi and a master at head games, she strategically used my looks to cause 8, 9's and 10's to agree to threesome with us in hopes of peeling me off from my "ugly girlfriend".. I had a blast with THAT circus. But a party is not a good long term relationship, so we moved on.

But wait , so you would be attracted to someone that looks like a boy but only if they have a vagina?

Yes. And I've been there, done that several times. 4 boi's in my sexual history. 3 of them for more than 2 years and those 3 changed their look to more feminine while with me.

I never asked them to.. I noticed as I made them more comfortable in being a woman, their look shifted.

True enough but it also depends on the person you might be dating if both sides are fine with what I said then their shouldn't be a problem. I love mind games and circuses

Even the fugliest bitch can catch a dick. All she gotta do is ask.

do you have a good personality? just don’t be a dick, but don’t be clingy either. be a normal person. looks are great, but some things are more important. As a guy, honestly the one girl I can’t get over is objectively the least attractive girl i’ve been with.

I hope she isn't depending on me for any sort of emotional support.

If you don't care and they don't care... And since it's nobody else's business...

Who the fuck cares???

yes, would fuck. my dick dont have eyes. and you are probably not as ugly as you think. look around you and see how many good looking people who have ugly partners.

i imagine the same girl with long hair will look find, i find her features quite armonic, dont see the big fuss, its a matter of perception, but i must say that she looks like a tough one, also if i understand correctly, you are hetero,