Just bought this from some old German dudes garage sale for $5, anyone know what it is...

Just bought this from some old German dudes garage sale for $5, anyone know what it is? Seems like some kind of screw looking thing

Attached: 7A9DD393-7163-4C74-B67B-7F001F43B3CF.jpg (456x623, 89K)

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/whatisthisthing/comments/b5cfgx/found_this_weird_screw_looking_thing_whilst/
old.reddit.com/r/whatisthisthing/comments/b5cfgx/found_this_weird_screw_looking_thing_whilst/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

looks like a waste of 5 dollars

go show it to /k/ bubba, looks like an artillery or tank shell fuse cap

Buttplug?

That's your moms buttplug.

You stole this from reddit. Kys.

reddit.com/r/whatisthisthing/comments/b5cfgx/found_this_weird_screw_looking_thing_whilst/

old.reddit.com/r/whatisthisthing/comments/b5cfgx/found_this_weird_screw_looking_thing_whilst/

"Hey guys whats this?? fuck asking him I bet Yea Forums knows"

Attached: pudding.png (625x469, 549K)

Thief.

This. Does she have to wear diapers yet?

send a pic of the bottom of it

Way to ruin the thread Faggot

a part of a tool for very precise measurements i think it goes to a micrometere or something like that.

ask /k/
my guess is that it's a detonator for anti aircraft munitions.
maybe you can select the altitude by spinning it
just a guess though

That's from a Reddit thread they found it on a mountain in the Alps part of a she'll they use to cause a controlled avalanche. Stop being so fucking gay op, get a life and stop lying. Your parents are so fucking dissapointed in you already

It's for tuning your hammer. You set that on the floor and hit the top of it as hard as you can with your hammer.
the screw part is for putting it in a holder, but you don't have to use one.

Double dubs confirm the fag is from reddit!

I ruined this thread, you ruined your parents happiness by being born.

You might be correct too, tho, judging from the size id say its >40mm

Maybe OP should've come here first instead of reddit?

Dumbass. It looks more like the fuse of an artillery shell. It screws into the top of a shell before it's fired

>phone poster detected.

SHUT THE FUCK UP YOU STUPID CUNT

coincidentally i was a garage sale swap and this guy was selling old grenades and land mines. He literally had no idea if they were still active, half of them were missing clips and shit. I didn't want to darwin myself so left his sale tent quickly.

I thought it was a from a 75mm Italian fort gun circa ww1?

looks like a plumb bob

Reddit fags back to your cucksite

Attached: 571601511.jpg (768x1024, 177K)

Anti-aircraft artillery altitude fuse

No thanks.
I don't take orders from phone posters.

It looks like it’s lead with a cast iron bottom it may be a weight of some sort
Don’t think its military

Flak shell fuse

its from a shell tank/artillary