All charges against Jussie Smollett dropped

All charges against Jussie Smollett dropped.
Pigs got entire thing balls up WRONG.
Ha, take that you racist fucks trying a dude in the court of obnoxious public opinion.

Attached: 1528247219036.jpg (1024x1024, 152K)

you would get way more bites if you used his pic instead of this one.

This is in fact quite true. Guess it'ts too late now.

Charges dropped but he's doing community service.

Just like someone on their first DUI.

He did the crime, but he's gay and black. So no time.

>Jussie Smollett
does anyone have the published evidence against him? The phone calls etc?

I'm going to go out and commit a bunch of crimes now. If I'm prosecuted, and charged then I'm going to sue the justice department. Fucking bullshit. This is what corruption looks like. If you have enough money and star power you're untouchable.

NO, you are a fucking LIAR. This was NOT
a plea deal. All charges were DROPPED because it was found that evidence was categorically FALSE.

Attached: 1487037575539.jpg (720x540, 42K)

he only had to forfeit his $10k bond. the volunteer service was about his previous deeds.

16 counts man. False my ass.

Another nigger with a get out of jail free card just because he's rich.
Let's not forget that he's a faggot, sure that definitely helped his case.

he is 100 % guilty and should go to jail for life.
but being gay and black gets you off.
#Whiteprivilege

remember lads, sage all /pol/ threads

You think they're going to let that out? You're just a pleb. They're not going to let anyone see that.

So he's voluntarily doing community service? My ass.

I know right? First Trump is clear of Russian collusion and now Jussies clear too!

Previous deeds? You mean other crimes?

>the more counts you have the more guilty you are even if they're dropped

really makes you think

Fuck off.
All charges dropped.

But trumptard still has buckets of shit to eat.

Got to distract from Russiagate being exposed as fake

Attached: kamala-and-jussie-smollett-1.jpg (789x708, 77K)

previous volunteer work

Until the fake hate letter gets traced back to him, he's under federal investigation for that.

It's okay though, Most people won't see that headline but will remember the first one of him getting charges put against him. Odds are in our favor that the lying nigger got maximum public shame.

>How can a gay nigger be guilty? He was obviously framed!!!

Are you being this retarded on purpose?

No, Barr's summary CONFIRMED Russian attack on American democracy. People in the Trump campaign went to prison. Just because your God Emperor wan't involved doesn't make the attack a Democrat HOAX. Also, the summary said the report DOES NOT exonerate Trump of obstruction of justice

Attached: 1472163013117.jpg (1080x1059, 93K)

God you retards have been driven neurotic and can't handle being wrong

Wow a Trumpian telling someone that they can't handle being wrong. The hypocrisy.

Your lack of a simple grasp of basic FACTS is
not surprising as Trump supporters are uniformly stupid as fuck. Go ahead Bubba, start a civil war after the counter-intelligence report proves Trump is Putin's cock socket.

Attached: 1485834162271.jpg (736x746, 70K)

Dude you gotta do better than this to get me worked up

>Trump campaign went to prison
>does not exonerate Trump

OH boy it's like watching an animal that's been shot trying to desperately to survive all the while knowing that it was a fatal shot. Sorry bruh but People didn't go to prison because of anything related to Trump or Russian and Trump will not be impeached, the process will not even get a startup.

I would certainly take that under advisement if I were trolling you.

Attached: 711eb5afde9512d9c1d07f94f489cb76-imagejpeg.jpg (888x1326, 276K)

0/10

Bro I'm Canadian. I may hate Trump but I love my Trump Show 24 7 tv. The WHOLE fucking world is laughing at you retards. Admittedly the laughter is misplaced as your President sinks to a new low each and every day and your nation descends into fascism. But it's utterly fascinating to watch, and see the utter depravity of the American redneck in all his ignorant glory splashed on these boards as utter and undeniable evidence that you retarded Reereepubs ate lead paint chips in your cribs

Attached: 139.png (300x100, 13K)

>I'm Canadian

A Canadian hypocritically calling out an American redneck for eating paint chips. LMAO

Attached: 319b0cc384.jpg (500x416, 45K)

Just clarifying I honestly don't have a horse in the race so assertions that I'm a democrat who doesn't like the Mueller report is just plain wrong.
Trumps financial crimes will render him toast before the next election. I don't mind at all that they can't pin collusion on him.

Attached: 1486503171706.jpg (1440x900, 194K)

>C:\images