Yea Forums smokers

Yea Forums smokers

do you feel like utter shit after smoking a cigarette?

Attached: smoking-health.jpg (2560x1702, 958K)

Nah, but I hate that I can smell the cigarette stank on myself.

I quit years ago but I only used to feel like shit when I would chain smoke (literally every breath was smoke) and direct inhale until every breath was a loud wheeze.

nah. i feel pretty much like utter shit all of the time.

Yeah. Sometimes drinking a glass of water does the trick though

no i feel great

Whats everyones fag of choice?

Mines Pall mall blue cause im a broke faggot

Only when i tried lucky strike double click after those my stomach would hurt

Nah, I usually only feel like shit in the morning.

This, and not just because it's cheaper this way

Attached: 100g_Can_of_Next_Tobacco.jpg (1200x1600, 201K)

Pall Mall taste like gasoline

Used to be winnie reds

Gonna get a lot of shit for this. I vape, not smoke. Shits still addictive as fuck though

Attached: White_aa61c4e2-dfbb-45a5-add7-654f91f2d8c3_1024x1024.jpg (1024x1024, 32K)

Its the cheapest fag that i can stand

I only juul because fag

Depends if I make myself feel like shit after or not.

Yeah, now I only smoke when im on drugs

Yup. Smoked for damn near a decade. Switched to July and never looked back. I don't care if it's faggy, I feel better and better every day.

American Spirits. Expensive, but it's so much nicer than most of the shitty brands

I'm considering switching to juul too, I've been smoking cigarettes for 4 years now but now I smoke one cigarette only and that's enough to make me feel like shit: my heart rate rises, I get dizzy when I stand up, I feel like I want to throw up. I can't understand how people who smoke 1 pack of cigs a day deals with this kind of stuff, or maybe it's just my body that can't tolerate nicotine/tobacco anymore.

Agreed that's. Why I quit smoking

I've smoked nearly a pack a day for the past few years. 8 years total as a smoker. No problems with dizziness or nausea on my end. I may just be used to it at this point.

I'm also considering the Juul thing though. I don't give a shit how it looks if it gets me off cigarettes. Hell, I'll puff on a literal dildo if it will help me stop smoking. It's destroying my lungs and I'm finally starting to feel the effects nowadays.

It's actually the opposite
Your body's so used to nicotine it only gives cravings and no pleasure. The monoxide, tar and other shit are something your body doesn't get used to and makes you feel sick.

American spirits dark green

If that's he case then just quit cold turkey. Juul has been good for me but heads up it's way more addicting than cigs. If you can just quit nicotine you will be much happier

I vape too but only because I don't have to hear everyone whine about how smoking stinks.

I can quit smoking for 2 or 3 days but then i crave and go get some. My excuse: just smoke less fags a day but never was able to lower the cigs i smoke a day. How do you quit? Please give advice quitlords

Get help from a doctor