What was the last thing to go through her head?

What was the last thing to go through her head?

Attached: main-qimg-0b2c15a373f3dcbb87b461140d376e6e-c.jpg (602x452, 84K)

Other urls found in this thread:

bestgore.com/suicide/cute-russia-girl-take-selfie-put-neck-on-railway-track/
bestgore.com/autopsy/death-photo-naked-argentina-vip-prostitute-natacha-jaitt/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

a train

that was her neck

>I wonder if it's too late to pull out
>Maybe I should just go back to school
>Maybe I can try to piece back together my relationship with my family
>Ya know, I don't think it's too la-SPPZZZZLRRRRTRRRRRRIIIIIP
>...Its too late...
>myheadwhen.gif

"oh no, someone hacked my wow account"

if she's still warm, my dick thru her mouth

Attached: IMG_0258.jpg (604x453, 54K)

amazing how the body doesn't to have moved very much.

A train

cho cho
here comes the train of thought...
wait wrong train

the 4:20 p. m.

Attached: LiveLeak-dot-com-90c_1448516854-zTBQ3vhQpZ8_1448517038.jpg (800x600, 116K)

Apparently you can survive for roughly a minute after your head is separated from your body. So her thoughts were probably "what have I done? was this a mistake? Maybe I--" *fades to black*

It was a relationship thing, posted this right before

Attached: PAY-Rina-Palenkova.jpg (615x820, 102K)

so many anons asking how to kill themselves, this way looks pretty reliable and painless
only disadvantage is that people find you like this

I thought there would be more blood

I wonder if she has piss and shit in her pants? I want to see that sweet release

a train. a train was the last thing my bud

different coat bro?

Theories are the brain stays conscious for up to 10 seconds, and there's some stories about heads being responsive for even longer. Brain death doesn't actually happen for a few minutes, but you'll go into shock before then.

what are you retarded? she's wearing a completely different jacket

Why would she take her coat off?

christ, whose got the sauce on this?

Correction, earlier that day

she didn't want to get it dirty

could have been ripped off in a struggle.

give us the sauce otherwise you're full of shit

Fuck man, I’m a paramedic in a major US city. My rookie year I saw someone do exactly this. Usually the train completely mutilates you and turns you into chop meat, but if it’s going slow enough this can actually happen.
Thanks, I almost had that image out of my head

she didn't want to get it dirty as her HEAD WAS RIPPED OFF BY A TRAIN???

>>sounds legit

Be an angry fuckboi then
>Russian girl train suicide

Faggot

so she probably ran up to a slow moving train and stuck her head in at the last second. sort of feel bad for the person operating the train.

Rina Palenkova; suicide.
bestgore.com/suicide/cute-russia-girl-take-selfie-put-neck-on-railway-track/

Nah, she probably laid right down like that and waited.

Attached: 8832308322.jpg (1916x1604, 212K)

:(

How her corpse will get famous amongst degenerates on the internet.

"Did I leave the stove on? Sela vie!"

does my ass look fat in this?

If it was a slow moving train, I assume they could have stopped. as the guy said earlier, that is the only way her body wouldn't have been mutilated

>Apparently you can survive for roughly a minute

>Theories are the brain stays conscious for up to 10 seconds

any advance on one minute?

train driver was Russian, probably saw it and briefly thought about stopping to plow that ass, shrugged and kept going.

You will live for a few minutes, but you will loose consciousness within the first 10-30 seconds.

and you know this, how?

He cut his own Fucking head off how do you think?

a train?

i sort of gathered that from his post, but i wanted him to admit it.

Attached: topless_uskd4i2.jpg (229x327, 29K)

Yeah and if that is true, those last 10 - 30 seconds will be the longest of your life.

Wrong in so many ways. Severed spine means no communication to Central Nervous Systems. Which means no thought process, just basic muscle twitches.

Also, no blood going to brain, so yeah that too.

24 post late

Attached: 1552892673330.jpg (554x750, 59K)

There's a lot of paralyzed people who would disagree with you there.

You can stop talking out of your ass at any time

Attached: wat_spock.jpg (1920x800, 133K)

toppest of keks

The underside of that train

>sela vie
If you want to appear clever or interesting at least make sure you spell it right, mongoloid.

"Mike the Headless Chicken" lives 18 month after his head had been cut off.

because the chicken's brain stem was still in tact
if somehow a human were able to live that way they'd starve in a couple of weeks due to not being kept fed

They could just use a IV and feeding tube at that point. Although I'm not sure what the point would be in keeping a human body alive without it's head.

there's no point keeping a person who is brain dead and vegetablized by some accident or event alive. But for some reason human beings like to keep other human beings in their eternal suffering alive and call it "morals" or "conscience"

What a waste of good ass, shame, she could have been someone's little drug toy or something more useful than this. Someone missed an opportunity.

WHAY WON’T CHAD FUCK MEEE REEEEE *toot toot* *slice*

Was she a hapa? If so that explains everything, hapas are the most mentally unstable and emotionally fucked up people out there. Never reproduce with Asians, it only breeds disaster.

thank god that finger is censored

Theres this thing called momentum. It could easily take a mile for a slow moving freight train to stop

the brain takes a few mins to die, I couldn't imagine doing this then your head is just laying there regretting what you just did.

Good observation this was probably a murder/staged suicide. The lack of blood probably means she was dead before the train hit her.

She was probably thinking how shitty her life was and how suicide seemed like a good idea.

No. Pure suicide. Russian girl was upset with her bf so she offed herself.

More blood? You can see the spray out look.. its black all over the train tracks

Attached: Screenshot at 2019-03-26 12-03-59.png (425x374, 293K)

something looks off about the scene. I'm guessing first responders or witnesses did something to the body first then staged the scene before the real responders showed up

Russian. Fuck, you tards can't be bothered to read a few other parts of the thread???

Remarkably clean cut. She had to consciously watch the train run over her, and feel immense fear and regret for at least a few seconds.

see

>a few seconds

more than that, there was activity in her brain longer even after being severed.

This happened in a train yard, so the speed of the train would have been under express levels, but fast enough for the engineer to be unable to stop; reportedly she darted out in front of it, she knew what she was doing.

you can be both

Agreed

Is there a video of her dying? I would jack off to that.

Hitler did nothing wrong

Will my ass look good when I die

Attached: B14E8658-66AC-44F1-B9FF-4747817A367E.gif (320x211, 2M)

>immense fear and regret
doubtful I bet she felt free and happy she wouldn't have ran out in front of a train if she wasn't ready to end her life. People who do kill themselves don't feel regret that's why the succeed in doing it. It's attention whores or people that cut or do other stupid shit like take pills who have regret.

What that edge there user you might cut yourself.

If she was alive there would be way more blood on the tracks. Looks like snow on the ground here blood was probably frozen before the train even hit her. The blood on and by the neck looks like a slushy.

why

im gonna guess around 185.6 tonnes of terror

> Reports from the APA agave started that in 90% of Cases of failed suicide (Including two Purportedly lethal gunshots and a fall from a 12 Story building) the individual expressed immediate regret upon going through with the act.

Cool story bro. Suicide isn’t cool my man, And nobody actually wants to die. They want to escape the pain of living. Anyone who says otherwise is Memeing.
> Source
Am a Medfag. We take years of courses on this shit. Suicide is a really prevalent problem in the west.

She what you call

>WELL TRAINED

Attached: D403AAEA-4336-4132-B522-6CA0DA40C5B1.jpg (250x250, 14K)

There would still be brain activity but eyesight and legitimate consciousness would cease within 20 seconds tops if I remember correct. The way they came up with the number through rudimentary experiments on people sentenced to execution via guillotine. She definitely experienced a few seconds of agonizing horror, but that very quickly becomes a tunnel of light (as the eyes shut off) followed by unconsciousness and death.

Then again, going off what says, the pressure of the train could have knocked her out instantly just from a massive build up of rapid pressure as opposed to an ultra quick and clean guillotine slice.

The world may never know

Is rotten.com still a thing? Or am I stuck in 2005?

she looks happy

Edgelord

>flipping off selfie
>mouth covered
>eyes watery from crying

nope.exe

"What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bi--"

Rina Palenkova

why isn't she naked

Incorrect.
Hot tracks = cauterised wound

Last week two girls (18, 19) in my country just layed on the tracks and waited. It's just retarted. I would kick my ass for many things I have done around this age but I had never thought of killing myself seriously. And I had pretty rough childhood/adolescence

>> Reports from the APA agave started that in 90% of Cases of failed suicide (Including two Purportedly lethal gunshots and a fall from a 12 Story building) the individual expressed immediate regret upon going through with the ac

>Cites sources from people who killed themselves.

YEAH NO

>> Source
>Am a Medfag.

I bet you're a medfag in the US , where down syndrom tards can go to 'collage' , haha.

How's life now, any better or exactly the same messed up shit but worse?

If nobody will ever find out, I will fuck her (still warm&fresh) body. Is this weird? Is this an oldfag thing or is there something wrong with me? I`m not into dead body`s actually. but just that ass makes me do it...

>is this an oldfag thing or is there something wrong with me? I

You're such a candyass you wouldn't understand, newfag.

This kindda reaction makes me think you are a newfag yourself... that is buthurt cause he isn`t lurking for a long time as user is

Not really. Also samefag.

"I need to lose weight and get my life together"

I can't believe Hillary lost.

hoi ted hahah

That was really off-track user, even for you.

Samegay

Better now that I moved out of the house and away from my abusive (sexually) father.

u mad bro?

Hey user! I've seen your interaction! Sandy vaginas and Yea Forums don't get along, please GTFO!

I'm losing my head!

Attached: barney-fife-i-dun-goofed-alternate.jpg (750x600, 66K)

>u mad bro?
Lol You mad

the last thing going through her head was a train for sure!

better. It took a toll as I am high-functioning alcoholic. But I am in long term relationship, have nice flat of my own, pretty good job. I had a friend who killed himself, but he was diagnosed with a crippling illness and wanted to go on his own terms. That I understand, but this shit? nope

lol, ok dude

We are not mad user,, please remove yourself from samefagging and fantisizing you're an oldfag who gets to troll everyone in 4chun. Pls user, you're just looking ridiculous.

Attached: Ravaged pussy.jpg (500x375, 83K)

Neck

it's fake you moron

>fantisizing
>4chun
Pls user, you're just looking ridiculous

>i hope my beanie stays on

Attached: Raped, killed and burned1.jpg (500x361, 85K)

You're 12 and what is this , hahaha.

The caboose

maybe a fucking train OP

She could have been knocked out by a fag and placed on the rail
*law & order sound*

Nice comeback, retardo

story?

top kek

>Too retarded to make good backs
Lel

how can there be no blood at all?

the first wheel of the train.

Nevermind wrong guy

Read the filename.

Finally, success.

those dark things are fucking diesel or oil. also the most blood would come off her body and not the head. it wouldn't get over the rail completely without leaving any traces on it.
fishy as fuck. looks like she was dead before. maybe her ex did a poor cover up after killing her.

ching chong bing bong

I rarely post anything here anymore but after checking out everything you've replied in this thread I've got to break it to you dude. You are one of the most obnoxious persons I've seen here, just by the way you're typing tells me that you're going to have a lot of stuff to sort out later on since your attitude as of now will only get you a job as a cashier at mcdonalds at best.
Before you take an angry lash back at this comment you might want to take a second look at that mirror dude.

she will be at the morgue. too bad there wont be leaks of it.

We got to solve this

>good backs
>good comebacks
not only did you fail to reply to the right person but you also failed to type out the message correctly

Attached: 28168639.png (500x522, 98K)

fake

Attached: D4RWKT9.jpg (1280x720, 105K)

She forgot to turn the oven off

Pretty sure it was something like, it was at this moment that she new, she fucked up.

You're so mad you can't even contain it, right?

HAHAHAHA you can't even reply to the correct person, fucking newfag. GTFO pls.

>Nevermind wrong guy

Attached: index.png (300x168, 6K)

tell me all your worries user

Attached: index.jpg (264x191, 8K)

>not only did you fail to reply to the right person but you also failed to type out the message correctly
Not only did you fail to reply to the right person. But, you also failed to type out the message correctly.
OMG Did you insult me; when you did not type your message correctly?

That's what I was thinking. Wouldn't the head be a good distance away from the body?

"Its almost over" as she heard the train getting closer

Attached: 1538135096896.gif (123x136, 87K)

Crossed my mind too. I'm not a train expert but I'd expect the base of the train to be low enough to knock the head around like a football, if not completely demolish it.

>You are one of the most obnoxious persons I've seen here
I don't think you know the meaning of 'obnoxious'.

>your attitude as of now will only get you a job as a cashier at mcdonalds at best
I got bad news for you.

Attached: JWK1LQM.jpg (720x1280, 64K)

is she dead?

You're not explaining anything, you're just simply stating something without any followup.
English isn't my native language so the meaning might be somewhat different to you but when translated into my native language it's pretty much on point for describing a person like you are.
I'd expect a well explained dialogue but then again we are on Yea Forums so I suppose I shouldn't rely on it.

felicity huffman still looks pretty hawt

kek

She was vip prostitute who died from coke/cock overdose.

Good riddance.

Attached: index.jpg (218x231, 9K)

It's all so tiresome.

lol

Attached: index.jpg (203x248, 9K)

gonna give head to this train lol

this case was handled thoroughly by russkitards on 2ch (i think). no way we could do it any better than they did.
been months or years now. don't ask me what came out. ask the russian dudes and dudettes.

It's amazing that all this butthurts started from this post
Stay angry gays

bestgore.com/autopsy/death-photo-naked-argentina-vip-prostitute-natacha-jaitt/

Didn't know what I expected of you

Stay angry gay.

What an insult, good job!

if you get a limb or a part of the body cut by a train, it becomes so fucking hot that it cauterizes the scar, i'm surprised there was any blood at all

110 tonnes of American steel

in russia? sure not

>Girl killing herself because of a man

The fuck? I thought only men do that.

If only would be warmer someone could use her body. who need cold corp?

Attached: 1553261553896.gif (300x300, 143K)

kek.
nice theory

Attached: trwr.jpg (320x320, 26K)

Does it matter?

yeah. i'd cry myself to sleep tonight then

Attached: Crossed Comic.jpg (2560x1440, 1.37M)

No signal from brain means no heartbeat, thus no blood flow. Saw a guy cut in two mid-torso by a train and had very little blood.

op fake? no blood

/thread

My neck
my back
my pussy
and my crack

>and burned
thats raw

Attached: capcha.png (640x894, 304K)

Dmt

Attached: download (1).jpg (750x710, 121K)

>There's my keys!