The greatest US President in modern history

The greatest US President in modern history.

Attached: 50.jpg (2000x1333, 383K)

Other urls found in this thread:

trumpvsobamastocks.com/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Correct

>The Worst US President in modern history.
fixed

Wrong. More hav died under him than trump

No, but try again. You accidentally posted a pic of a scammer

>The Best US President in modern history.
fixed hur durr

trumpvsobamastocks.com/

The stock market also agrees

All presidents suck, you fucking boot licker. Get out, normie. Go back to /pol/ or r/thedonald

I thought Democrats were for the working and middle class though?

Attached: 1389778715175.jpg (202x218, 13K)

The greatest president in modern history is not pictured here

Absolute Fail: The Story of the First Half Black U.S. President.

>The most dark skinned president of the USA ever, history and future
Ftfy

What only repubs have stocks? You dont have a retirement or investments? Are you a poor repub fag? trump/repubs sure the hell aren't for the middle class, those fag gave us the cum drippings while they all voted themselfs a big fat tax break. Open your eyes

Whats his name again???
Osama

>occupy wallstreet hurr
>LOOK WALL STREET BETTER WITH DEMOCRATS

Attached: RespresenativeofMiddleClassInterests.jpg (612x416, 30K)

fraud

Attached: 2106417.jpg (266x282, 14K)

Qanon spotted

First half black , gay , tranny fuckin faggot from the slums of Shitcago. His bf Michael had boobs implanted and borrowed children from their best friends and changed his name to Michelle , and you cucks fell for it.

Attached: trumpjuice.jpg (652x800, 200K)

Nice shoop

BROWN MAN BAD

Juice, Trump is so old he cums dust

You people are retarded, how did you get past the Captcha?

not even close

He was charismatic af and a great speaker in general, but polocy wise he got almost nothing done. It wasn't really his fault though, he eas cursed with a fully repiblican controlled congress his entire time in office who were hell bent on blocking or destroying everything he tried to do because niggers.

Even his biggest "accomplishment", Obamacare, wasnt his. What eventually got passed was changed and gutted so much by congress on order for it to go through it was a shell of what he proposed, and thats why it sucked.

The correct answer to the best modern pres is Clinton.

When will people stop using this dumb argument and slapping it on all political mumbo jumbo.
Moa killed millions in a civil war. Now his legacy built the most powerful economy of all time. Suck a dick.

He got alot done. Just he didnt boast about it or announce it in retard speak for his dumb followers on Twitter.

Man you are all racists.

Obama dropped 26,000 bombs, he’s the worst president if anything, black people were committing crimes thinking a black president won’t convict his brother’

>as retarded as believing incredibly wealthy people have the best in mind for the working and middle classes

Attached: _Bill-and-Hillary-Clinton-Earnings-graphic.jpg (960x720, 89K)

Nothings racist about hating a warmonger that dropped 26,000 bombs in 2016 cause trump was going to win.

I don't know about that but at least he's not a russian operative like the Clintons are.

Rather have carter back

>old
You mean experienced
One day when your old enough and grow up, you can be too

Attached: BdhFjcE.jpg (1125x1138, 159K)

He sucked, but still better than the nig nog.

That's not Bernie

Joke. The man from nowhere who has no verifiable past.

more accurate. He's not even a real Republican. He's just another typical demagogue.

this nigga was the worst and you know it

Attached: 070214_poll_115.jpg (780x439, 52K)

More Americans? That's probably not going to be true for long, now that 30 million have been removed from medicare
He also inherited a crashed economy, so there were obviously going to be people dying from that in which he couldn't immediately remedy. No one could. I don't think he was that great, I just think the death statistic shouldn't be taken at face value, if you aren't just pulling shit out of your ass

He did okay (especially for someone so inexperienced) when handed a very tough situation. Probably not the "greatest" though. I'm thinking probably FDR (won WWII, recovered from Great Depression, etc.).

Bush & Nixon were worse than Carter?
I don't think so.

Pictured with his ass on the Resolute desk. This guy was a fucking mistake.