You know for a FACT that this is how life should be

You know for a FACT that this is how life should be

Attached: 55910097_132925007766810_3909770542718124032_n.jpg (512x960, 63K)

cope
o
p
e

facebook tier shit. KYS OP

>disarm people I don't like that have at least in some capacity earned their arms
>arm the people I like whether or not they're good people/sane/criminals

War is in human nature, we have done it through out history and we will keep doing it. It will never changes. If we cant use guns we will improvise.

Attached: reagan_on_guns.png (940x765, 641K)

Police receive less training in firearms than Target workers receive for two-person carries and related warehouse safety. Anything a cop can do your community could do better. Fuck your boot licking.

Attached: thejoke5.jpg (600x450, 33K)

Cheers, comrade. If your area doesn't have one yet, connect with Redneck Revolt about starting a John Brown Gun Club in your area.

Can you send some gender neutral snowflakes to disarm the military PLEASE.

Attached: 1486622971727.jpg (365x346, 16K)

I'm not saying the other people shouldn't be allowed, just that it's fucking stupid to take the guns from people just because "muh tyrannical leadership". You know who advocates the complete disarmament of the opposition? Tyrants and dictators that's who.

The joke came out of the closet.

Attached: aoKWDewr_700w_0.jpg (700x1002, 127K)

>Arm all the people who lack mental stability and would be labeled insane if it were a different time.

Is Yea Forums filled with literal autists now? How do you get baited so easily?

If cops are considered the opposition of citizens then they've sided with oppression. To be a tyrant or dictator you must first be a ruler, or at least part of the ruling class. So not most communities or the average citizen.

>Check the calendar
>Oh, crap...
>KNOCK KNOCK KNOCK HEY user
>YOU GOT ANY BUMP STOCKS IN THERE?
>WELL WE'D BETTER COME IN AND CHECK =)
g/l

How?

lol

Sure. We do it with wife-abusing and suspect-raping cops all the time.

give emotional psychic sick ppl guns sounds like an aweful plan

Sure, here they are.

Attached: 90hh0p4vmyg11.jpg (1200x900, 273K)

>Implying white supremacist don't belong to the bottom right between the homeless and people of color.

Congratulations, you just recreated Africa.

Lol disarm military, police and normal people and give guns to some gay retard revolutionaries. Well, at least that would be a fun way to defeat and humilliate them once for all

>white males

literally Hitler according to your own logic

Attached: 1445340800006.jpg (509x449, 27K)

LOL white supremacists as oppressed minorities? Fucking please. Get out. Which tard wrangler let you on the library computer, anyway?

>disarmthe police
Come on naw

Also i live in a no guns country
My grand uncle owned a store and was robbed by you guessed it muslims once
Old man in his 60s makes for an easy target
He got a gun illegally and a year later they tried to rob him again and he shot one of them dead
Court ruled it self defemse and his reason for owning the gun was fear which the court decided was valid but he still had to turn it in

Guns level the playing field

He had to move though because the community wasnt accepting it and he died of a heart attack a couple of years later

when did i state that white supremacist are an oppressed minority?

learn to read and try again, and stop creating situations in your head.

No, according to what incel wypipo like you say is my logic. Keep it up, scum

I would love to see the fallout from this, even for one day.

Oh ok I got you. So you can do.the things only tyrants do as long as you aren't in power....but then when you defeat said opposition you get power...Oh shit looks like your still a dictator/tyrant. I wasn't explicitly saying only tyrants can do these things, just that these are things only people with a tyrannical mindset would do these things.

there is no oppressed minorities in america, you have one big goverment, and every citizen is oppressed by that goverment through it forces.

even the poor soldiers the gov. sent to die a thousand km away from home in the middle of the sand.

America, the land of oppression.

If he had a gun the first time he wouldn't have needed the police. If his neighbors had guns the robber(s) wouldn't have escaped. The logic of your anecdote is all over the place.

Strong communities make police obsolete. Police are just the biggest gang in town and the protection fees come out of our taxes. Fuck them. 1312. ACAB

Keep watching YouTube philosophers, buddy. No one should be in power. Communities and cooperatives all the way.

Nah, there aren’t enough gays for me to give a shit about.
Blacks hate gays, Mexicans hate gays, gays hate gays.

Attached: 1424266112834.jpg (480x335, 54K)

>not a single black person

you racist user? Like Hitler?

Attached: 1505873017895.jpg (408x408, 10K)

you can literally see the smugness in their faces even under the shades lol

>implying this wouldn't result in anarchy and mass rape.

He is Literally a nazi. Gas him!

Attached: 48e.jpg (1680x1260, 163K)

Arm everyone. Any system you put in place to decide how people should be armed will eventually find itself hijacked by tyrants.

Cops abuse their power and that is something that needs to be fixed. That being said communities policing themselves is an invitation to deadly feuds and knee-jerk mob justice.

*Rack slide*
Bang
Bang
Bang
Bang

Problem solved.

Anarchy isn't chaos, so thanks for labeling that you don't know shit about political theory. Anarchy sounds good to me. Let's do that

That might be the most retarded image I've ever seen. And I've been visiting this site since 04. Good job proving to me that humanity in fact can and will always de-evolve into mass indignation.
OP, if you aren't trolling, you need to find a tall building, go to the roof, and practice your swan dive.

Here here.

typical of the left. Wanting mass murder of their political opponents

Attached: 1388567768982.png (403x404, 110K)

According to wikipedia and the handkerchief code, the guy in front is into fisting.

That's cute, you think cops don't fued with the public or engage in knee-jerk mob justice.

Yes it is, btw I am with you buddy.

Attached: 20e.png (516x398, 282K)

>Is Yea Forums filled with literal autists now?
user, I...

So what are white males according to your logic?

Anarchism is not possible.
People are ambitious and obsessive

Someone is always in power. I'm all for an anarchism that embraces personal morality and accountability but a revolution will never lead to that. Revolutions are a response to tyranny but they are themselves stepped in tyranny.

Strong communities lyched blacks to keep them in their place. Strong communities burned witches and pogromed Jews. The rule of law makes humans act better. Eventually man might become morally perfect but until then law is necessary.

Interesting how Mao and Lenin changed the tune the nano second they came into power huh.

G. Gordon Liddy, I didn't know you were on Yea Forums.

The problem is that when you take power through incredible cruelty you have to maintain that cruelty in order to stay in power.

Except for the truckloads of medical research and psychological studies showing otherwise. Humans are collaborative. Get educated on modern scientific results instead of believing what old people already in power tell you

Who said revolution? Live the life you want to. Let others do the same unless they're trying to stop others. If we all work together how the fuck are they going to stop us from making life better?

Lenin never disarmed the people. That was Stalin.

All of those things started out as legal actions. Nice try.

This is typically the case but not always. Note for example how USA smacked Japan with nukes at the end of WW2, imposing law on them etc, but it didn't turn into a violent hellhole of jackbooted thugs.

Yes, I'm sure that Lenin never had anyone executed either. It was all that creepy uncle Joe's fault.

First year gender studies warrior.

Arm the people so they can fight your fight then immediately disarm them before they realize you're the new dictator, real utopia you got there.

> RCM hat.
Haha send some pigeon towed faggots bud. Look at the way this poser is standing

yea, you can also dream about your alien / satanic overlords returning soon....

No one who has power that has any kind of common sense is going to cede that power.

Weapons are power....

white guilt may work in europa and australia but it will never work in america....the cartels alone would be too powerful...never mind the government....

I swear shills have no wisdom whatsoever

sage all gun threads

Attached: tavor.jpg (1920x1080, 222K)

Lenin executed Jews. He should've executed Christians, too.

Oh boy! Let's have a look at which religion was most prominent in early Sov-- Wait a minute, let's not!

Oh? The Tzar and his family were jews and not Orthodox Christians? Interesting!

Someone needs to go back to his coloring books.

Stay there.

Attached: IMG_20170415_152808_016.png (96x80, 647)

Got any bump stocks?
Well we'd better come in and check... =)

If you disarm the police and military who's gonna disarm the white supremisits.

Proof*

7 dudes watch out military they have 7 dudes with Wal-Mart ars. The government is shacking guys, the left has an untrained squad of surplus store worriors.

>disarm white people.
>Arm the oppressed.
>White people are being oppressed by the left.

>arm white people.