ITT: We act like civilized, upstanding gentlemen until someone achieves triples. Once triples have been achieved...

ITT: We act like civilized, upstanding gentlemen until someone achieves triples. Once triples have been achieved, the fecal matter will hit the fan.

Attached: FancyPep.jpg (225x225, 8K)

Yeeyee

Ok.

I wonder when trips will be achieved.

By George gentlemen, African american Negros kill each other in rates much higher than the police kill them. It dumbfounds me why they find it necessary to protest the police but not each other

Oh, Indubitably. This will be a dazzling thread indeed.

Why my good man, it is because the police are white and serving justice which obstructs their barbarism

Why hello gentlemen.

Attached: spideysh.png (900x640, 617K)

Would you like a cup of tea?

Yes, please. Thank you very much.

Because they feel the authority figures are the ones to blame for their own short-comings my dear friend. Personal responsibility is a lacking trait found in the lower communities for they feel it to be an affront to their honor and integrity. Would you like to partake in some fine cheese and wine good sir?

Hello, fellow citizens of color.

Roll for the fan

>the fecal matter will hit the fan.
Chimp out?

We shall start this occasion off with a fine ball party dance with masquerades permitted to mark the onas of the occasion!

Attached: E242F992-517E-4F03-8B26-F00027FF5B19.gif (350x203, 1.01M)

NIGGERS

Please sir be advised that only once triples have been achieved, the fecal matter will hit the fan.

Aaaaaalmost quads.
Permission to wobble lip sir?

good sirs, if it is appropriate to ask... Do you have an opinion on the matter of the invasion of middle eastern immigrants in the european countries i'm very curious on how the situation would look like from a american gentlemans perspective

I am greatful to live in a community of similarily coloured folk

Does someone has some scotch?

Attached: 48e.jpg (1680x1260, 163K)

it is indeed a blessing

quite so, indubitably, pip pip cheerio, fuck i spilled my coffee

Splendid idea user! Let's wreak some havoc

Let me roll these dice to see my fate

Star trek discovery is overrated

Many of their countries have become unstable due to the abhorrent conditions they had been subjected too. Sadly many of them have sympathetic tendencies towards their abusive rulers and have their morals deeply instilled within them. Their cultural and moral values teach them to adamantly refuse changing their lifestyles and cultures and to instead try to coerce everyone else into adopting their views even if it means at the end of a sword. Such is the reality we live in when one’s own culture is dominated by an ancient dead warlord that declares himself a religion. I fear that this notion will lead to increased hostilities and a drastic uptic in conservative nationalistic attitudes and violence.

Check these out for size good sir

Attached: 8515B1A1-3D32-4162-8DC6-1BA8541A5866.gif (305x301, 33K)

I have a dream that one day all green folks will get thrmselves a lad

What a good thread, rate it 10/10!

Attached: ok hand emoji.png (512x512, 19K)

FAGGOTS

I only have the one, but here you go.

Attached: faggot.jpg (720x600, 149K)

Attached: 8933825571.jpg (1016x1476, 82K)

Delete this.

Attached: PEPE GUN.jpg (184x184, 12K)

Almost

hello gentlemen

What fine day it is my good sirs. A beautiful day to sit back, relax and shoot an elephant for my trophy wall

We already did this meme ages ago

Its a good meme.

Attached: PEPEOLDTRADE.png (400x560, 573K)

Hnnggg

Attached: 1553289687090.jpg (489x604, 59K)

Attached: images.jpg (258x195, 13K)