Hello, Yea Forums

Hello, Yea Forums.

Do your worst. Make me feel like shit. If you want my Facebook, I'll give it.

Attached: 26198347_1560358444013699_8313562087457131823_o.jpg (1217x1210, 62K)

Fuck off with your facebook cringe bullshit.

Say it to my family and friends.. They need to know what a piece of shit I am.

nobody even bothered to message me on fb user. that was 2011-2012-2013- and 2014

Dont go to hard on urself user.

Attached: 20e.png (516x398, 282K)

Mark Zuckerberg from an alternate timeline where he got into meth instead of computers/10

Hell, I'll even give my Xbox gamer tag.

Attached: 28162087_1603706253012251_4656760163052716880_o.jpg (1080x1080, 80K)

All I do is skate and smoke pot.

you white people's are ugly as fuck

Says the nigger. Neck yourself baboon

Attached: 1552781815423.png (500x552, 96K)

average white man

Attached: 1553187527082.jpg (960x960, 104K)

post facebook

Attached: Pregnant_2_prego_0244.jpg (667x1000, 75K)

Instagram g_mains1997

me ugly. Me want white girl

grr. dUmB wHite fOlK

Miss your dad, Trayvon?

Attached: 9db07e7e889ffd940d6b286f3ff38394.jpg (1200x675, 92K)

Glenn mains. Facebook.

white people's looks like my dick

You look like a fag

I think you mean midgets DeShawn

Attached: 287286.png (1474x1248, 1.14M)

Attached: p74688_123993948_5.jpg (850x850, 202K)

I see you like hip hop my man. What do you like to listen to?

Don't be bitches. I know you want to.

dicking

Attached: p74688_160436501_5.jpg (567x850, 122K)

Not today OP. Some random people on the internet were nice to me yesterday, so I don't wanna be a fagget today

Fuck me up in front of my friends and family.

You're an alright looking guy. Photo isn't very good quality, and you have a pouty face, but I wouldn't blame my sister if she dated you.

I'll try again later.

Attached: 1553594687895.webm (640x352, 1.75M)

post pics of her

wtf! yuck! that's disgusting!

Skate and smoke? The Isolator skater. Hang tough until your old enough and your brain is fully devolved, 25 years old or so, till then take some online classes or something like that or go to church and let their program work on ya, read a book, and stop doing meth

He seems like a decent person doesn't he Yea Forums?
Why are you even here user?
Why would you want us to roast you in front of people? I'm afraid we don't do that anymore

Attached: 1553268645282.png (800x600, 223K)

that's my fetish bro

Clear intentions to dox someone else, nice try user

Does this get you off user?

damn son!

Probably is user... Not really in the mood to go post shit on FB anyway....

It looks like fleshy caterpillar

that's the most disgusting thing i had ever seen on Yea Forums

What is it man..
I didn't even look.... Yea Forums made me immune to a lot of things but I still can't look at things with shit in it

Why the fuck would I dox myself?

Post pic saluting Yea Forums on a piece of paper or that guy's not you

....idk....you kinda already did it.... Damn.. this guy is a little slow.
Hey man, what do you think dox means?

Haha...
Shoe on head
Shoe on head
Shoe on head
Shoe on head

Attached: 074f7396-a294-41d1-aacf-247c4bcc75ab.png (1200x1600, 895K)

looks like a mutation between cow and a human

In times like these i am glad my phone doesn't open up those fucking webcam videos, the picture alone is haunting enough, ugh, you've posted this video before, you like posting this video.

Does it surprise you that you are the only one who enjoys it, or perhaps you're traumatized by it, and you show it to everyone else, because you want everyone to see your pain. Either way seek immediate consel, sir

Hey boys. I had an exam today... And I didn't cheat... Feels weird man... I hadn't realised I could do it without any chits or anything...

Prolapsed rectum BAD

Would it really be this easy to get someone's FB in trouble with Yea Forums?

>Post picture of guy I don't like
>Say guy in picture is me
>Yea Forums do your worst, I can provide FB page
>Retards in Yea Forums believe user

lol! i jerked on that webm

yea, I dunno if I trust this guy.

Hey, give us proof its you, or we'll roast your wimp ass

Attached: 1553593711409.jpg (640x480, 181K)

Attached: PG0431-0379-lg.jpg (800x1200, 106K)

that webm literally killed me! what in the hell name is that son?

Oh yeah no.... Don't fuck with that shit. Prolapsed rectum. That is some see it to believe it stuff. I didn't know assholes could do that. Not watching that webm

Restrain your sexual prowess. And become a respected member of the community, sir. Or take up fishing, geez anything, but whatever is on that video.

We get it, you did it. Show the video to a few more people on a few more threads(cos we know you are anyways) and put it on the shelf. Maybe pop it up a few times a year. Just start something new. Take up animal husbandry and be like that guy who got fucked to death by a horse up in washington.

Then you can get thrown out of a moving car out into the er parking lot with your asshole pounded out to death, cos that is where your headed, my friend. With videos like that.

Come on OP. Post some proof. Before we summon the hacker know as Yea Forums to hack your brain haha.

I talked to a bunch of normalfags on the internet today, and you wouldn't believe the tame fetishes they consider too far, my fucked up friend. You'd be a marvel to them for sure.

That was the most fucked up thing I have ever seen. May god have mercy on your soul

I've seen it in real life. It wasn't pretty. This place made me desensitized to this shit fast

I‘m afraid you still do. I’m a femanon and opened a thread yesterday and pretty much everyone said tits or gtfo. Made me feel kinda disappointed because I can’t even normally post on Yea Forums without having to send tits.

Are you a white femanon

Yes

Either way, let me guess it's the white man that's the problem huh? Admit it

No, luckily there were a few normalfags who were actually nice and made me smile.

It’s not always the white men, you know.

Yea Forums's getting better. Although some of the oldfags still exist so it may take some time for that "rule" to go away

white people's are cancer to our planet earth

He's too far gone to speak intelligently to him

Hopefully this "rule" will be gone someday.

I know this may sound stupid but I almost started to cry when everyone just told me I should gtfo or kms etc.

I just wanted to have some fun on Yea Forums just like every user. Without sending tits.

"oh" white creep man say tits or get the fuck out" "uh oh" admit it. Well what about the white man, what about when a young honky such as myself posts up on here you know what 9 percent of them say to me?

"Send a pic of your nuts"

Or some dumbshit like that. Point is they are just trying to better you, and you should send a pic of your tits, because there might be something that you might not see, who knows maybe a med guy is on here and sees something regarding your health

Don't worry femanon.... We're making the board better. It'll take time. Won't be like the glory days but maybe different in a good way. We're having an influx of newfags who we can use to make Yea Forums strong and good.

Attached: bcfa8e3.png (495x362, 121K)

It's time to go to sleep user.

NYPA

I really appreciate your words. Made me smile. Thanks

Yeah... He's already gone man... I think he was trying to get us to dox some dude

Fuck you neckbeard. It's not a rule it's law. Don't flaunt your gender around if you don't wanna show tits, how hard is that? That's the only way you get your girly attention.

No worries.... The board belongs to all of us... Wouldn't be fun if someone felt like they didn't belong.

And checked.

It still needed to be said lol

Wtf is this even!?

Would you like me to show you the way to r9k? Or can you sniff out the other incels yourself

Just because I don’t want show my tits.

Just respect my decision and you gtfo. I don’t even want girly attention, I just want to normally post here just like every user.

We're all a little fucked if we come here, but someday anons and femanons can bullshit side by side without the need for tits. Gay user here.

I'm tired of all the fighting between Yea Forumstards man. Just want the board to be united again.

I‘m really looking forward to that day.

Looks like someone didn't get his tendies today kek

I guess your right. Off to bed then. Go ahead tell me not to wake up, I know the score. I know when I am not wanted. Just wait you guys will see. You guys will be fat as fuck in your lazy lairs and Ill be fucking active as fuck, evolving and shit, thinking better, facing my fears, all that shit. While you all cater to the white girl victim. Go ahead give her a warm blanket. All they care about is my tits!!! Ahhh cork it. Its a lot worse out there in the open field. Where men appear as women, but not only as women with a small hit that they are a man, (those guys are okay) This guys are fall blown dudes who have no sign of being a man until you see you know what, and sometimes thier you know what is bigger than my dick. If you can believe that much

no boobs??? you should be shipped off to a little fairy fag island just so you faggots can yank each others dick all day in the sun and fuck off from society

Alright man. Good night. Bye.

But when a femanon doesn’t want to send tits it should be accepted.

She shouldn’t be called names just because she doesn’t want to show her tits in internet.

Attached: 1553599294050.webm (480x270, 1.32M)

reddit is that way faggot

No, I don’t like Reddit. I prefer Yea Forums but I still don’t want to show tits.

reddit is for professionals. Yea Forums is for scums

Well, I’m no professional. I’m a scum but I still don’t want to show my tits.

do you have manboobs?

ostracized? Huh? That it? Bye? Wow. That was not very nice. How can I go to sleep knowing that your guys are apathetic towards other people? Especially someone who suffers from mild depression. Which is a mental illness. What do you push off a reatard out of his wheelchair when your group has "had enough"? If you knew how that bye sounded to me you would not be saying it at all.

No I have actual female tits. They’re not huge but they’re tits.

Unless you take me cause I'm feeling horny and could really fuck me a closeted "straight" guy

Attached: 1553600189156.webm (202x360, 324K)

Attached: 1553600474312.jpg (640x480, 75K)

you know what. I'm going to bed. I don't care anymore. I wish you a long and prosperous life for you and your lineage for generations to come. You op, the white girl tit victim. All of you who ostracized me.

wtf

Attached: 0626317859.jpg (2450x1344, 200K)

Op from southern california

I know that face he skates with a crew or has, frequents the skatepark over by the ampm. No need to dox ya

You are a stinky doodoo head

Don't think that's OP man. Tell him that someone was trying to dox him. Tell him it's the guy who's always ranting about Jews. Let's get OP beat up