BLACK NEET HERE<

>BLACK NEET HEREUnemployed
Virgin but made out with a drunk chick while I was sober.
>$22,000 in debt
>Live at home with parents with 9 other kids. Ranging from 3-19
>Turning 21 in May
>Failed university and finished high school at 19 because I repeated.
>Asked a girl out on Facebook was the laughing stock of the school for mostly popular kids(aka black, chads and Stacey's) because I'd follow them and always be rejected and treated second class.
>Live in Straya
>Final school year got rejected by a girl I asked to prom. Got into alot of fapping and failed my final exams. Also fapped in uni mostly why I failed and the focusing on pussy.
>Spend my day Playing apex legends, fapping and surfing the internet(mostly Yea Forums, YouTube and twitch)
>Have a house I need to pay rent for but don't live there and unemployed.
>Father wants to me to enter army, but I can't because all I want is to create things from my mind(engineering/inventing)

AMA Yea Forumsros
I'm ready to learn from my mistakes and give help to other... BS(IM SUCKING UP SO I CAN TALK TO SOMEONE)

FUN FACT
I haven't talked to someone out of my family group in 2 weeks.

Attached: 1552932201352.jpg (1280x720, 74K)

nah that's too much reading

OP: "Wahhh my life sucks and I'm still young and I don't want to do anything about it cause I'm ultra lazy"

Attached: 1539224329625.gif (340x340, 18K)

How the fuck do you $22k in debt by 20?
Nigga, you beyond help.

Can we get a tldr; version?

>22k in debt
What, did you fall for buying a new car in high school when an old beater would have done? I watched a lot of thots and dolts do that very thing and ruin themselves financially before they even got started. If it wasn't a car what was it?

I'm guessing it's mostly student loans

Go to the army and get into engineering. You’ll have to live your inventor dreams that way until after you first two tours.

Nah did a university entrance certificate to a degree and I failed with $22k in debt without a certificate into my uni degree would've been $13k but I repeated a few subjects.

>black
kys

Fuck you, op, you still not in russia but in the greatest country in whole world

Attached: 1553407623191160897.jpg (900x889, 149K)

Basically a failure who has life lessons to share.

Faceit, you're just a dumb nigger. Now tongue my anus!

Random question, I’ve heard Aussies are hella racist, is that true

Thought about killing myself but one day blacks will be a supreme country with Africa. I want to help or see it but also go to space and develop quantum computers.
Thanks b/ro my life feels better now. Your right have a great life then.

You know if you actually pull your shit together you might be able to get into the air force

Enlist and get paid to become an engineer in the army you fuckin mong

Oh and stop following people around, thats a step toward getting better at life

Photo your black hand now pal.

ALso you may make cool rap. Niggas have such a good voice by nature

Stop tapping so much and get a job and get out of your parents house or save money. You have time for multiple careers. If I hadnt spent my whole twentys struggling to decide a career I could've tried and several.

Also. Move somewhere cool like a resort town and get a fun job where there are lots of young people.

Fapping*

Nah some whites are crazy but if you're a normie then it's just a jks. Tbh I've only encountered racists only oncewhen you don't count the internet. There were just a bunch of bogan teens on the country side with scooters and snapback hats.

U could do engineering shit in the military

This.

Given your situation you could consider trying to go for engineering in the military. Idk how kangaroo land does it, but in the US you can get your degree paid for, living expenses paid for, and you get paid for being in the military. Afterwards, use your degree and experience to do what you really want. It may not be perfect but it's an option.

do you mean black or abo?

your not a real neet unless you sucked your own dick b4.

I'm basically 2 metre, isn't there a specific height for flying planes tho or a astronaut in general..

I'm not gonna make a rap, I'd feel like a entertainer and I'm not gonna. Although I like making music but not for show just the feels. Aka Kanye West.

I going to start a business(online stores) that would more fun. For a year and find my passion the go back to uni for engineering and physics. If 2019 doesn't go as planned then army.

Yeah but I don't like contracts that hold my freedom. I'm just a guy who's not into following orders. Maybe at 2020.

I'm from south Sudan. East Africa.

Have you? I guess I'd be the only way you'd know.

why are there so many Sudanese people where i live suddenly?

You probably live in Melbourne. Blacks travel in groups and act rich. I'm living on the countryside peaceful and shitz.

nah live in a small town with hardly any minorities then suddenly 1 suburb is inundated with families of them.

>I'm from south Sudan. East Africa.
How did you get to Oz? Did the long noses bring you over?

I was a NEET then I got a job at the local saw mill, 35$ an hour.

>I'm ready to learn from my mistakes and give help to other
How can you give help to others? You've literally succeeded at nothing. If you actually have any good advice to give, you've been completely unable to apply it to your own life.

>>Have a house I need to pay rent for but don't live there and unemployed.
How the fuck. If you were renting somewhere, then sublet it, dingus. Or at least still live there if you can't sublet it, why pay for it and leave it empty?

Where are you OP, did you quit this without even starting like everything else you've ever done?

A rogue Taipan probably got him Or he sacrificed himself to a drop bear, so he didn't have to answer my question about how he got there.

OP here... phone died.
Probably because their refugees. My family sorta like them. We moved from the city life to country because they didn't want other black kids influencing us into bad habits. Like crime and bad habits anyway didn't work out as planned because I hanged out with the worng people.

Were refugees from Egypt parents wanted a better life for the kids. I don't get the joke but anyway.

I'm working on getting a job just need to wait for acceptance its some kind of timber company. work labor obviously. $27 an hour.

yeah I don't know why I said that. I guess this is a form of attention for my failures although I haven't mentioned my success, even though its my failures out rule my successes. I guess its like that with everyone.
I guess I've gone intense research on my failures, mistakes, morals, purpose and while I'm just procrastinating to improve on them but I'm wasting my time, my lifeforce on distractions.
I guess its a way to accept my reality by telling people honestly where I'm at in life.

I'm working on it getting a job pay of my late rent and get a loan after first pay. Then pay off bond to end contract and slowly pay off loan and debts.

I'm here if that's what you mean, but try I've given up on a lot of things mentally. as of now I'm trying to see the truth as it is and deal with the pain. as in my expectations should be related to reality as it is.

Aussie jokes drop bears are non-existent they only live in zoos and I don't fear snakes I'd grab by the tail and smack it down like the god of thunder.

>Were refugees
Oh yeah? How does one 'take refuge' from the top of Africa to the bottom of the planet? Who arranged such a harrowing journey out of the jaws of certain death, into a white country?

Yo wtf I don't really know since I was like 3-5y/o. I guess you get acceptance to live in a country and they buy tickets to move to that country. Funny thing is was family wanted to go to America but got rejected so here we are. left South Sudan after war and went Egypt and father ran a business(basically full blown entrepreneur) for a better life so it wasn't hard on took 3 years to enter a white country.