So i came across these pictures on the internet that i probably shouldn't be looking at...

so i came across these pictures on the internet that i probably shouldn't be looking at, like my parents would get mad if they found out i'm looking at these stuff. but basically some guy's ass gets pumped with semen from another dude. the thing is in school i was taught that semen is made up of millions of sperm swimming around, so im wondering would a guy feel a bunch of sperm swimming inside his ass if semen is pumped inside him?

Attached: creampie.jpg (480x320, 14K)

post all your content

OP is either a mastermind or a huge fucking gigantic faggot

would you like to experience it?

well not gonna lie i am a little curious about what it feels like...do u think i would like it?

do you like dicks?
you kinda have to like dicks

wanna send me your butt on kik or something
will rate cum dump/10

yeah seeing dicks do turn me on a little bit. do you want me to send a pic of my butt on kik or here?

Post your kik and we'll see if you've got a breedable ass

ok my kik is marvelguy1

I fantasize about being fucked in my ass and having the guy blow his load inside of me. I will never act on it because AIDS scare the shit out of me.. but I jack off to the thought of it pretty much every night... I would absolutely love to know what it feels like...

yeah same here man

Glad it's not just me.

What do you think of this gif I made yesterday?

Attached: cum-inside-ass-gay.gif (161x116, 1.96M)

I like it. Wish I was the guy with the dick in his ass. I honestly day-dream about befriending a guy and just being his personal cum dump. I'd let him fuck my ass or my mouth whenever he wanted.

Why dont you faggots just go out and get fucked already? Quit being a pussy and act on it. You only live once. And from a straightest guys personal exlerience, it feels as painful and pleasurous as you had hoped it would.

Faggots

Black user virgin here, would enjoy having a cumdump

Attached: 1549819470308.webm (640x1138, 1.76M)

If you wouldn't mind fucking a white guy up the ass, you could gladly use me as your cumdump. I've always wanted to service a man as his cumdump. I have always fantasized about it.

I wouldn't mind at all. Might cum pretty quickly the first few times and I'm not too big. Would fuck you very often though

How about my ass? Would you fuck it too?

Attached: 26953307663_c68d78d697_o.jpg (480x480, 52K)

Yes, I'd love to try

Attached: 20190111_144022.jpg (2560x1536, 1.12M)

I wouldn't care if you came in just a few seconds or a few minutes. Also don't care if you're not that big. Would just enjoy being filled with your cum. I'd bend over for you any time you wanted to bust a nut.

Would love to feel that big black cock up my fat white ass.......

oh damn i think ur cock is too big for my butthole

That's ok, I'll happily take his big cock up my ass. The bigger, the better.

I'd love to not even need to fap, just use your ass to get my loads out several times a day.

Mmm yes please

Attached: 20190111_143600-1.jpg (1983x1536, 1.55M)

Bummer, lol

You have no idea how much I wish I could be that for you. I've fantasized about serving a guy and just being a place for him to cum. My mouth, my ass, anywhere he'd want to cum. I just have this deep down desire to be a cumdump. I'd devote myself to him, his pleasure would be my purpose in life. If that was you? I would do just that. You would never have to fap again. I'd happily let you unload your balls deep inside of my ass any time you wanted to cum and I would thank you for using me.

Thick and short is way better than long and skinny

I would get face down on all fours with my big fat white ass up in the air and beg for you to fuck me with your big black cock. Condom would be optional, i'd leave that up to you. I'd love to feel you explode deep inside of me. I've always wanted to be bred by a black man. I want to feel owned. Would love for you to claim my ass with that big cock.

op is a faggot

nice view

Attached: E2B61C2.jpg (853x1280, 158K)

fucking pedos
this is an fbi honeypot

Damn that sounds hot. I definitely wouldn't use a condom or pull out to cum.

Degenerates all of you

Fuck yes... making you a roommate or something would be ideal. And you'd be the only ass I'm nutting in so you're gonna be very used. Would be hot if you thanked me for each load lol.

I know