Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=TMn1UuEIVvA
urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=Zoomer
youtu.be/8oAKU7yiLcU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Only zoomers, you doomers are too old to be awake at this time

Only zoomers dude, go to sleep you actually have to work tomorrow

yep

The fuck is a doomer and a zoomer? You sound like Bill Cosby and that isn't a good thing anymore.

Attached: 1552880236664.gif (540x316, 17K)

It's a new term that means faggot

Oh, how did OP not notice then?

Doomer here

Can't sleep. Work in an hour.

Attached: 1552174977614-b.png (2280x1080, 657K)

Omg....I think I'm a Doomer....what is they current age? I'm going to my 30's....

Of course. What are you
1: smoking
2: drinking
3: listening/watching/playing

>Swisher diamonds
>cola and redd's cherry ale w/ vodka
>listening to whatever youtube's autoplay puts on

Attached: 1540660884710.png (680x680, 517K)

>5
wow.
it's truly a meme.
that's exactly what i was doing.
are we gonna make it?

>are we gonna make it?
No.

> wine from chile
> redneck brazilian cigarette (google palheiros)
wasting my life playing csgo with a bunch of idiots (we lost btw).

>are we gonna make it?
No ones gonna make it mate

Attached: 1552402333107-b.jpg (720x960, 50K)

>are we gonna make it?
we were never going to make it, user. We're fucking doomed. That's why we are doomers

dang those look dope. How's the taste/smell?

just gave it to some fag on pol that "feels the timeline is shifting"
it's a clown world, we're not gonna make it. that's it.

Pretty sure it means weak willed and blackpilled.

better than your average marlboro, but marlboro in brazil sucks ass.

>feels the timeline shifting
what the fuck does that even mean?

i donno. something about conspiracy theories regarding the mueller thingie and the possibility of a war in latam. pretty sure avenatti getting the hose has something to do about it.
one guy talked about aliens i think.

Enjoying a nice Marlboro menthol before theyre outlawed in the states.

Attached: 1551885132600-b.png (922x1390, 195K)

No way are aliens real. Government psyop. Too many people. Too many smartphones. If they were real that shit would be everywhere by now.

Attached: 1550117343010-b.jpg (847x857, 105K)

they're doing that there too? why can't we have nice things?

Starting to crack down on them and vapes. Says it's a gateway for kids. Like there aren't worse shit out there.

He knew

just be yourself user.

Lol oh yes aliens would be easily captured my humans with smartphones

Always awake, friend

Doomer here. I haven't had a job in 6 years. I have a job interview today because my dad's friend's son knows someone who works at a grocery store. I don't want the job but I get the feeling I'm going to get it. Fuck my life. I'd rather stay home, smoke cigs, weed, drink soda, watch TV, browse the internet and vidya. It's 4:30am and I have this interview in 5 hours and I haven't slept yet. I really don't want to go.

Attached: D151GADX0AAqIr6.jpg (635x673, 71K)

making me feel like a bloomer fren

I got a job interview lined up for me a while back and got hired. I personally like to work so I can challenge myself to be better and faster, but i fucking hated some of my coworkers which is why I eventually quit.

Working with the general public sucks.

Attached: 1546961674542.jpg (1440x1478, 80K)

only 1:40 am here. gotta be at work in like six hours. drunk on rum and stoned. listening to eminem atm.

bout to take one more shot to maybe some no trend. if any yall like no wave you should check out these guys
youtube.com/watch?v=TMn1UuEIVvA

doomers arent neets. youre in the wrong place.

I'd rather stay home and enjoy leisure rather than go out and make money to sustain myself, also I have no future. I'm a doomer.

Attached: 1534297983615.jpg (1233x669, 28K)

I know that feel. I don't want to work and be around people but I also want to change my situation. I just want to be a normal person.

I kind of like working with people. Yeah some people are fucking dumb as shit, like this old lady who didn't understand why I couldn't let her put her new phone battery in the phone before she payed for it, or this other lady who INSISTED that we sold this specific laptop when in reality we hadn't sold that model for 4 years at least. Other than those people I generally enjoy interacting with the public because I enjoy helping people and making people happy.

It's my fucking coworkers I hated. All the ones I hated were women, and all of them are entitled and bitchy.

yo
>tfw can't get drunk on beer alone anymore
>tfw no hard liquor
>tfw no money to pay absurd sin tax to buy more
seriously there are bottles of vodka on sale right now for 3.99, but they come out to almost 8 dollars after the sin tax.

Attached: 1494454864681.jpg (629x505, 33K)

Where the fuck do you live?

I know that feel
>just wish you could be a normal person who lives in society like everyone else
>too fucked up

>currently at work
>surrounded by normies
>only 8-9 more hours to go before I can go home and get high af..
>normies coworkers keep trying to make conversation
>nod and exchange a few words but really I just want to be left alone

Washington

A normal person is nothing to aspire to be.

I used to enjoy working with people. Not any more. I prefer to be by myself now. At all times. Sure you'll meet people out there that you'll like but in the end it's all just superficial.

Attached: 87654323456789.jpg (2048x2048, 1.21M)

yea bc ur not a doomer. ur a neet faggot still living with mommy. i have no family to live with. was forced into homelessness just to drag myself out only to merely exist as a wagie. ur sheltered and ur too big of a pussy to ever even attempt slumming.

you have never had any real expenses or had to sustain a livelihood. imagine that with no strings attached. you think you feel empty now? hug your family. spend time with them. look them in the eye. give them attention. dont waste a second left u have with them.

Attached: 1490990413131.jpg (332x333, 73K)

this is true

Crystal palace is 5 a fifth where i live. When I used to drink that shit was the best bang for your buck.

"normal" is subjective
youre opposed to conformity

"Slumming" is no badge of honor. I know full well what my future holds. You do not.

>I'd rather stay home, smoke cigs, weed, drink soda, watch TV, browse the internet and vidya
Smoking is expensive and so is weed. TV and internet require monthly subscription payments. Vidya comes at 60$ a piece. Just admit it user - you want to be an eternal child with someone else taking care of your life :^)

I have money. I have no future.

The end is near, be proud.

Just went on a /nightdrive/ it was good now I'm stuck reliving old history in my head I want it to go away

Attached: 1548172631622.jpg (750x1000, 83K)

I kow I am

it never does

I drink this shit called vitali vodka. 80 proof and it kicks. I just drink it straight from the bottle. Good shit, wish I had more money after paying my bills.

I'd probably smoke weed too, if washington didn't charge 37% sales tax at all the dispensaries.

That Get tho
Do dubs Lie?

Attached: 1547658165012.jpg (377x351, 20K)

You're antisocial neets, not doomers you absolute literal tards. Shit-off.

Attached: scum.png (436x430, 174K)

Why did she leave me

Attached: 1551760517333.png (708x1076, 104K)

>"normal" is subjective
>youre opposed to conformity

normie detected

she didn't love you

why did they leave us?
why did she take my son?

I didn't Love her either that's the thing But she was so warm was I not warm

Attached: 1545083377141.jpg (512x512, 41K)

>That pic

Attached: 1478934676853.png (526x533, 345K)

her warmth is gone now

I can still feel her around me sometimes Almost like her head still on my shoulder. I can't carry this weight anymore

Attached: 1549791873350.png (1080x722, 674K)

then don't

no but ur a proud capitalist thats for sure. fascist to a degree with that viewpoint.

Attached: D2Zg4p1UgAAFkoY.jpg (1200x1178, 184K)

America, Its fine to kill yourself with cheeseburgers, its not okay to kill yourself with cigs.

>I joined a chat room to talk about how I like to have long lonely thoughts while being outside alone at night

Hurrrdurrrr

I don't already I always drop it when it get's too heavy

Attached: 1551749044236.jpg (482x427, 63K)

Embrace the numbness.

Attached: 1500079439395.jpg (460x550, 76K)

fuck is a doomer?
fucking kids and their idiotic vernacular

what the fuck are zoomers?

>super over use the metaphor instead of taking the advice or getting insight

Why do depressed people always do this its like a defense mechanism

urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=Zoomer

Okay

Attached: 1543985239380.jpg (1200x1200, 440K)

Where's the line between a boomer and a doomer? I don't get it. I kinda have what I wanted 10 years ago, but none of that is me. I bought that for my family, I got those things because I wanted to leave an impression. I spent 4 years smoking weed daily, but all it did was make me even more depressed when I was sober, so I quit. Seems like life has lost all colors and taste.

TL;DR;
I feel bad because I have no objective reason to feel bad.

Theyre both forms of millenial but the word millenial isnt flexible, ergo evolution of boomer

oh thanks
this world it's fucked

Because they're whiny bitches?

Yea Forums as a whole makes up words all the time, moron. Not that "boomer" was conceived on here but it's the same thing.

Ah, Skyking. What a way to go out.

BLOOMER REPORTING IN

GUYS YOU JUST NEED TO TAKE THE WHITE PILL THERE IS LIGHT.

THE DOOMER IS JUST THE CATERPILLAR COCOONING TO MORPH INTO THE BLOOMER BUTTERFLY!!!

Attached: Go+get+em+chaps_c30528_6841355.jpg (1200x1200, 146K)

27 year old doomer drink the pain away everyday. My smoke break at work is the only time im happy.
Video games are boring as fuck need to drink to sleep.

THIS IS NOW A SKYKING THREAD
"it's Gone Now and I Miss it"
Does anyone have the Footage of the guy that says that while recording The Plane while it's in the Nosedive

Attached: 1534376451851.jpg (680x383, 17K)

Any of y'all depressed doomers tried taking the bus test?

whats the bus test?

youtu.be/8oAKU7yiLcU

Attached: 1553483786840.gif (200x150, 395K)

any doomer discord?
the multiple Reddit newfags here who don't even know basic fucking internet terms just make me want to end it

You take the bus everywhere. For every day. No Uber, no taxi, no ride sharing, just the bus. If that doesn't motivate you to get up and going, nothing will. Worked for me!

that dude looks like he is about to suck some balls
>and the white pill is a lie

Attached: 2008362420.jpg (934x1360, 79K)

Attached: 1552177407503-b.jpg (750x738, 46K)

all the time
5:41am
work at 8am

thanks for the hope user

Sounds like something I read on /x/ a few years back.

I already take the bus everywhere because I don't drive and I can't afford a taxi

even the captcha was a fucking bus

enjoy your burn out.

Does this mean anything

Attached: Screenshot_20190325-200204~2.png (453x459, 258K)

The doomer is the embodyment of a realist, borderline nihilist but one who will never go over. One who acknowledges it's not a lack of effort on their part but the society around them who doesn't try or care enough. While the millennials believe everything is happy hippy campfire song or boomers think you need to put more effort in, the fact is society has declined by a social standard. The internet and social media has polluted what it means to be human and what it means to be. The doomer is one who seeks, not consumes.

Boi

Attached: Screenshot_20190326_110647.jpg (635x684, 163K)

Please don't kill me

I identify more like this

Attached: c03d0e50212d99e9.jpg (1052x657, 263K)

>25 year old
>Boomer

the modern boomer is what happens to chads after they leave college
has a job in sales/marketing
prefers older rock, cars, lifestyle etc.
keeps lawn looking sharp
modern ones are also into energy drinks, speedboats, offroading

Wassup fellas
For the past two or three months I've been in intense physical pain (bottom of my abdomen, top op pelvis). I thought this was a hernia, I've been to the ER, gave me an X-ray, echo, didn't find anything, a few days later another echo reffered by my physician, still didnt find anything and I'm still in massive pain all the time. I've got a refferal to the surgeon which is my last hope, the pain is making me wanna kill myself. I'm also scared shitless that its cancer or some other incurable shit and I'm gonna spend my last days in even more pain. Wish me luck, boys. The pain is killing me. I feel like I've been split open and my organs were mashed.