Ask someone who is a lifelong Democrat who voted for Hillary and never liked Trump...

Ask someone who is a lifelong Democrat who voted for Hillary and never liked Trump, yet will vote for Trump in 2020 due to the 2 year failure of Russian collusion anything.

Attached: democrat-stamp_gg66776535.jpg (450x470, 82K)

Why do you go on the internet and tell lies?

what makes you think anyone will believe your lie of being a democrat?
why do republicans like you like to lie like this?
what do you hope to gain from your lie?

What country are you from, troll? Russia? Your story isn’t even believable. Tell your boss that you need to be retrained in propaganda creation and american culture.

Sorry, unintelligent or bitter questions won't be answered. I should've specified. Thanks.

Should I fuck this big black ho

How does it feel to be on the winning team now?

so you'll only answer questions that fit your LIE?
why are you so afraid of answering for your LIES?

samefagging this hard

It's unfortunate, but the modern Democrats are clearly insane. They single handedly gave 2020 to Trump. Thanks for the question.

Yes

Thanks NPC. I'm glad you are working so hard for the interests of bots all over the internet.

not the user you are replying to, but I gotta chime in with this

politics is just lies. don't matter what side you are on, there's lies in all of the political branches

why do you insist on lying?
what do you stand to gain?
how much are you being paid?

okay why are you such a colossal faggot

Clearly I made the right decision. I had no idea my party was so delusional.

is it gay to cross dress and pretend to a little sister for my best friend?

What kind of moron decides their vote a year early, when there is so much more info to take in to make an educated decision?

congrats on taking the red pill

Attached: 11389544-6844325-image-a-10_1553431271764.jpg (634x600, 61K)

Judging from your anger, you tell me.

welcome to the fold

Being gay doesn't matter

You're a liar

totally agree. the point in the discussion is to find out who lies the least.
i actually lean repub when i care to vote, but i don't trust the fuckers much, though i trust the democrats even less.
but LIARS like OP are even worse.
I mean, I know Yea Forums is all entertainment and we should not believe the stories posted here,
but why invent a LIE about
>i was an ex demon rat and now i'm a better republigod
in the one place where this type of bait will fly?
but I doubt op will come clean as to the motives of his obvious lie, though it would be entertaining to learn

Attached: bait.png (625x626, 65K)

Why did it take you this long to realize you were retarded by voting democratic?

Am I still banned? If not, know that I got banned last night for making a single post, which was essentially the same idea the OP is pointing out: I'd rather choose to eat dry cat food over wet cat food, but not being a cat I would ultimately prefer not to have cat food at all for the next four years.

I work full time, never watch the news. When I do, I'd watch CNN. That was my mistake. I'm finally able to think for myself

why are you such a liar?
do all political operatives think their lies will work?

so it was watching tv that convinced you to lie on Yea Forums?

How does it feel reading all of these NPC replies, knowing you're no longer a part of them?

Don't know what an NPC is, but it's very eye opening. They just aren't intelligent.

Good on you op.

you my friend have spoken the truth, the whole truth and nothing but the truth

when it comes to which side is more "honest", I gotta say I seen more 'for the people' honesty from Republicans vs the Democrats parties.

You guys are so full of shot that you don't take evidence that's right in front of your face as fact. Your mindset is a mental illness. It's called Trump derangement syndrome.

Unfortunately I agree. I support democratic policies more (well, pre2016 policies, democrats have no policies of their own now besides whine and cry), but Republicans are definitely more honest. They're better for America.

that's some shit logic bruh.

Attached: Screenshot_20190325-234856_Chrome.jpg (1080x327, 165K)

Might wanna try occupying your mind with something other than Trump bud

Good point. I should vote for the party that not only accomplished nothing in the last 2.5 years, while wasting millions of tax payer dollars, but also fought the entire way against such progress. Least unemployment, best economy. You're a genius.

You know Trump used to be a democrat right...

Would you ever consider changing to the Republican side?

Have you been enjoying the past 72 hours? Lefties have been eating shit nonstop and I wouldn't be surprised if theyre under severe emotional duress

Lol yes. That's what prompted me to post this. They are losing it here too. Very enjoyable.

random question to a random user from another random user

I can never remember what party goes to what direction. any chance you can tell me which party is left and which is right?

Very easy to remember. Republicans are right. Can't forget it.

Attached: 20190319_233454_0001.png (800x1200, 279K)

R for R

this is how I will remember this. thanks Yea Forumsro

How do your parent feel knowing they raised an utter failure?

no what im saying is you're admitting that you will abandon your ideals becaue you allowed yourself to be duped by the media.

maybe take some responsibility and research shit for yourself.

maybe stop being a pushover in either direction.

Hello Ivan,
You are back

Literally exactly why I switched to republican. The exact reason. How did you not understand that?

niggers tongue my anus

jesus fuck me sideways please never vote again.

With geniuses like this guy, I'm surprised you left OP

i'll spell it out for you:

the media being wrong for two years is a terrible primary reason to throw all support at any opposition.

it means you've learned nothing of skepticism.

Fuck the troops

[Shitposting intensifies]

I just registered Republican bitches!
Im definately voting Trump.

sexuality is kind of irrelevant at that point

sure bud

I bet you do,

in the bum bum