Serious question, why homosexuality (and everything else) is not a mental disorder??

Serious question, why homosexuality (and everything else) is not a mental disorder??

Attached: 1553273662589.webm (576x432, 1.36M)

It is and also isn't.

I'm gay, I realize that I'm not "normal", but at the same time I know I can't really fix it. Not like I have a choice or anything.

Wh.. Why are you even here though? What possible reason could you have to be here? I don’t get it.

Everything you think is a mental disorder OP. :)

Like you've got an explanation, lol.

Here implying Yea Forums ?

Why are any of us here?

Because no medications or therapy methods can treat homosexuality. There is no treatment for it, and there are also no discernible negative affects of homosexuality except for the spread of diseases like AIDS and societal ramifications. The argument that homosexuality/transgenderism are mental disorders comes from the fact that they were previously categorized as such in the DSM, back when we had a poorer understanding of what gay people are and why they were doing what they tend to do.

According to the DSM...it is

Just because there is no treatment yet doesn't mean it ain't a disease

It used to be, but the liberal dickheads in psychiatry decided to remove it.

Homosexuality is actually normal behavior found in every species, user. Thanks for asking.

Homosexuality is behavior found in many species, user. Thanks for asking.

I fixed it

If it occurs normally, then it is normal, user.

Your homophobia was getting in the way of simple logic.

Natural does not imply normal

Yes it does, user. You are trying to paint homosexuality as an anomaly. It isn't.

Not sure if its true, but I think I heard once that it is caused by inconsistencies and issues in the brain, its just defined as a disorder. Could be wrong.

-Some gay dude

It’s behavior that occurs, it isn’t “normal,” otherwise species would die out from lack of viable mating male/female pairings, you fuckwit.

you're a homophobe user

Serious question, why leeches (and everything else) is not a witch curse cure??

LGB - not
T - yes
becose IT_IS..

Attached: scAUT6UW_400x400.jpg (400x400, 36K)

there was an antipsychotic that cured gender dysphoria, it should work on regular fags too

finally

I’m not scared of homos. What are they gonna do? Viciously redecorate my home with last year’s trends?
Oh the horror. The monsters.

Being gay totally makes sense because then you have a class of people who don't have to reproduce but adopt and care for others. The problem is that our permissive society is still only about 100 years old. We should have made more strides, but the conservative right kept a foothold with World Wars and strengthening the corporartist model.

Fuck I'm high.

You're afraid they'll be treated as equals, it sounds like.

the only mental disorder is not admitting how good dick in the ass feels

You would get railed from both ends by everything with a dick every second if your life if you had the option. You know it, your mother knows it, your father knows it and touches himself to the thought of you doing so, and Kek knows it. You crave cum blasting down your throat and inflating your body like a cum-balloon just until the bursting point at which time you are penetreated by thousands of more cocks tearing new orifeces all around your swollen slimy body all at the same time. You yearn to feel the all-consuming rush of crashing white rivers of crashing rivers and oceans of cum pouring into your gruesome pit of spoiled fuckmeat no homo

What the fuck did you just type

Equality and not liking someone’s lifestyle or mental illness are two different beasties.
I can be civil to gays - I’m not going to bash them or advocate for their hanging like Muslims do - but I also don’t have to advocate for or condone their choices.

Homosexuals and heterosexuals are both disturbed. What you all need to convert to is Logism. Logism is the sexual practice and worship of Andy Sixx’s steamy logs of shit. Andy first met the Gay Niggers from Outerspace in 2009 and shared with them the way of his logs and they abandoned the Holy Asshole for Andy’s logs. It is through Andy and his logs that we can achieve true sexuality.

Attached: 05EE6108-4AEA-4B0D-822C-92187ECD542D.jpg (2246x855, 182K)

I don't think homosexuality is a mental disorder. I think transgender and LGBTQ community are mental disorders and advocates for forcing said disorder on the rest of us.

Everything is a mental disorder. You're totally right. IDK how anyone could justify extending plague that is the human race upon this planet.

Damn straight, it's as if God designed anal sex to feel good.