Hello. I’m doing some research about the top easiest ways to kill a person. I was thinking some kind of poisions...

Hello. I’m doing some research about the top easiest ways to kill a person. I was thinking some kind of poisions. What poisons are easy to get and very deadly?? Also do you guys have any other suggestions?

Attached: 3726A642-6EB1-4AB3-A604-ADA3969EC638.jpg (428x600, 23K)

maybe don't try to kill people; including yourself

Attached: 1553548178702.jpg (500x667, 84K)

buy some castor beans. Incurable poison inside them. There's a U.S patent on the internet to extract it. But if you have to ask I doubt you're doing research. Seriously don't go around poisoning people

Some deserve death

Caffeine is odorless, tasteless and colorless; it even looks like a heart attack.

Just puttin that out there.

you can easily make botulin toxin. in a pressure cooker: get a raw steak, chop it up and put a bunch of your feces and puke into it. lock the pressure cooker and leave it somewhere for a few months. that shit will be so fucking toxic it'll seriously fuck people up if you spray it on their keyboards or put it in their food. it's al-queda's recipe. it was posted on the smoking gun like 20 years ago.

Use the ear poison from Hamlet. It's totally undetectable by modern toxicological tests.

jailbait

Sounds like you want to try some experiments too

>Hello. I’m doing some research about the top easiest ways to kill a person. I was thinking some kind of poisions. What poisons are easy to get and very deadly?? Also do you guys have any other suggestions?

The Destroying Angel. Death comes from multiple organ failure, and it is not a sudden onset. You get sick a few hours or a day after eating, then you feel better for a day or two after. Then you get sick again and you die a horrible prolonged death.

Attached: destroying-angel-robert-nickologianis.jpg (675x900, 89K)

Perhaps a pin through the temple. Or a large amount of salt or something in a drink. I swear I’m not a psychopath I just write a lot

Both of those would be terrible ways to kill someone. Find a new hobby.

"Odorless white powder or white glistening needles, usually melted together. Bitter taste."
"In large doses, it can be profoundly toxic, resulting in arrhythmia, tachycardia, vomiting, convulsions, coma and death"
"A 27-year-old woman with a history of depression but no other significant medical, social or family history attempted suicide by ingesting 50g of caffeine powder. When attended by paramedics, the history of caffeine overdose was obtained. Her initial observations were as follows: the patient appeared unwell and sweaty, Glasgow Coma Scale 15/15, respiratory rate 20 with normal depth, oxygen saturations 100% on air, pulse 179 bpm, blood pressure (BP) 100/51, blood sugar 7.4, temperature 35.6°C. The patient arrived in the accident and emergency department (A&E) within an hour of ingestion of the caffeine powder. Soon after arrival, the patient had a brief seizure followed by a ventricular fibrillation (VF) arrest requiring cardiopulmonary resuscitation (CPR) and defibrillation to return to spontaneous circulation...Her stay in the ward was uneventful and she was discharged 3days later with psychiatry and cardiology follow-up. The patient has remained well"

troll or truth

even having to ask...

Don't do it you'll an hero yourself.

The feces and vomit makes no sense. Botulism naturally exists in dirt and on almost all surfaces. All you need is an oxygen-free and non-acidic environment to grow it. The risk of botulism is why you need a pressure canner to safely can non-pickled foods, by the way.

looks up ways to kill people. expects not to be seen as a murderer
yeah TOOOOtally

I smoked rat poison after is crushed it up extracted it with alcohol and the hot knifed the wax thinking it was a cool way to get high now I'm dying I think

It's been almost 2 years since then and I'm still fine tho, I don't know any thoughts?!?!

And it feels like one too. There's no way an average person would unexpectedly experience the symptoms of caffeine overdose and not go to a hospital.

Not to mention that caffeine is extremely bitter, not tasteless.

What is this a shitty Youtube video?

Just like, get a gun or knife you dumb fool.

semen