Anybody getting fucked up? I've got, coke, weed, 30mg oxys, and beer

Anybody getting fucked up? I've got, coke, weed, 30mg oxys, and beer.
>fucked thread for fucked up people
Let's get high and talk. This is for any drugs. We don't judge anybody.

Attached: drugabuse_shutterstock-217852807-cocaine-on-table-rolled-bill.jpg (500x335, 37K)

Nice try FBI

I haven’t been getting fucked up on anything beyond beer recently. I used to do vics a bit in high school and my freshmen year of college. Most euphoric feeling I’ve ever experienced. Ever crush up the oxy and mix it with the coke then rail that shot? Is that something people do?

I can't upload real pics because they're too large file size

rail that *shit

Too poor to live a easy painless life. Man the fuck up and suffer like the rest of the world.

How do I reduce file size on a phone?

I'm OP btw

All I’ve got is basil.

Take a screenshot of the picture. Post it.

What’s the point of suffering, just for the sake of suffering? Perhaps OP is just smarter than the rest of us?

low quality bait

This might work

Attached: 20190325_220122.jpg (1440x1440, 939K)

I'm not baiting how do I prove? Lol I'm about to hit a line now. I can't post pics because they're all too big but I think I got them to be smaller. I'm drunk af.

I've got some oregano, let's party

Op here. I just done my last line of powder and gonna smoke weed to chill. Yes I'm smoking from a can. I had a molino V3 mad scientist bong that got broke lol. I just want a place to chill and talk prices and what we like. I'm a pill guy not much on powder but I got some just for the hell of it.

Attached: 20190325_220651.jpg (1440x1440, 983K)

Nobody cares about your bong loser, go fuck off.

Ok again. I made a thread yesterday but it was on my old phone. This phone I just got today. I have no pics. I'm so drunk I'm trying my hardest to make sense. My coke I got is 5/10 not that good but it's made my brain sober up and my fingers can't type right lol. Hold on I might be able to get on my my old phone and post older pics if people hang out and chill

Have you tried an apple

Lol I know you're right. I'm fucked up so I don't care

When I was a teenager. Apple's rot. A can is actually pretty good if u do it right. But usually i use papers. I'm just fucked up.