What is the god tier frozen food and why is it uncrustables?

what is the god tier frozen food and why is it uncrustables?

Attached: smuckers-uncrustables-peanut-butter-and-grape-jelly-soft-bread-sandwiches-2-oz-10-count.jpg (320x400, 143K)

Anything other than that. PB and j frozen wow. I love hungry man TV dinners. Pf changs beef and broccoli. Hot pockets. Tombstone pizzas. Shits like that.

Tendies

you're supposed to thaw it before you eat it retard

Attached: 1548487373434.jpg (1439x1411, 695K)

Exactly! Also, Obama bad because he didn't change the one who he loves when become a president! WOW such a disgust!

Attached: 0488.jpg (383x548, 49K)

Hungry Man dinners are barely edible

The hazelnut ones are best of the bunch.

Toasted slightly golden.is the only way.crunchy and sweet

You should try these, if you can. I heard they're only in Texas and surrounding states though. But god damn, this shit is one of the best frozen dinners I've ever had.

Attached: nighthawkdinner.jpg (2400x2400, 906K)

Those are all frozen foods And uncrustables like I said is just pb and j you dumbass.

Looks like the $1 meals.ground up dog dick smothered in sweet molasses and ketchup.yummy

Attached: vetcaremj.png (800x510, 497K)

Still a hot meal and still better than peanut butter and jelly.
That looks and sounds great. Rather have than a hungry man

I heard a guy found a roach inside one

Is this what poor people eat?

Piiiiiiiizzzzzzzzaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa ---

Attached: 0070085060130_CL_default_default_large.jpg (600x600, 84K)

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa ---

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

.......... aaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

nice finish

Attached: Habeeb_butter.jpg (547x310, 52K)

See OP is a faggot. So much better frozen foods than fucking peanut butter and jelly. I can just make it anytime I want I don't see the point.

ham and cheese hot pocket or a reeses red hot burrito

Fuck you, Welch's fruit snacks are the shit.

Why do modern frozen dinners like Lean Cuisine and Devour and such specifically tell you not to cook them in a conventional oven? n

You only think uncrustables are the best because of teh cost. you're passive aggrassevily angered at smuckers. Just put yoru bread in your fridgerator and the peanut butter.

Don't know but microwave is easier anyway. Even those cheap banquet meals are better than OP shitty uncrustables

Why would anyone voluntarily eat microwaved food?

%triforce

Literally nastiest shit tier food I have ever had they are fucking gross

Faster. Don't have the patience to warm up the oven and do all that. If it's a hungry man or something I don't mind but a tombstone pizza you have to oven it.

Devour frozen mac and cheese is probably the best frozen food I've ever had, but they're God awful for you so I wouldn't eat them everyday. (Also white cheddar bacon one is the best don't @ me)

Attached: 7bd4e972-e161-418a-a543-06f1c75dfdf7._CR0,0,300,225_PT0_SX300__.jpg (300x225, 15K)