What are we gonna do now Yea Forums?

We won.
The war is over...

Mueller bitch slapped the democrats harder then I have ever seen anybody get told to sit down and shut the fuck up.

Yea Forums has won every single battle for politics fought here over the past 2 years. we just keep winning anons.

I CAN'T FUCKING TAKE IT ANYMORE. I'M SO FUCKING SICK OF WINNING. THIS GAME IS TRASH. IT ISN'T ANY FUN IF I WIN EVERY SINGLE TIME. ISN'T WINNING MEANINGLESS WITHOUT A LOSS SOMEWHERE?

we've gotta fucking do something Yea Forums... dare I say... we may have to let the democrats just have one little small win to make our own wins worth something... anything...

just fucking kidding. Dems got fucking ass railed and it was hilarious. fuck you faggots

CELEBRATION THREAD!!!!

Attached: We_Already_Won.jpg (615x410, 33K)

Other urls found in this thread:

timesofisrael.com/democratic-presidential-hopeful-takes-stand-against-circumcision/
huffingtonpost.com/entry/paul-manafort-plea-deal-skadden-podesta-weber_us_5b9c2e61e4b046313fbb2867
discord
youtube.com/watch?v=ftLaXbOX3zI
shorensteincenter.org/news-coverage-donald-trumps-first-100-days/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

if you're that tired of winning, turn on him, face a challenge worthy of your time.

Nice bait attempt.
Your parents must be so proud that your education has not been wasted

I guess you guys should kick back and relax, the next two years should be smooooth sailin

Attached: logofthisguy.png (200x219, 88K)

yeah, but what did you win?

taxes went up, spending power and rent not improving in the forseeable future, literally status quo politics.

Liberals are mewling children, it's not hard to own libs. Could you do it without also owning yourselves and all the rest of us in the working class?

kek, are you mad faggot?

We have not lost because kek himself willed him into president with

Attached: F6AEB20773FC45FF9B6DA98A68910E31.jpg (650x650, 41K)

The Barr Letter and the Mueller Report are two different documents. The former is a summary of the latter made by the man Trump appointed at the Department of Justice. Until the Mueller Report is made public or, at the very least, accessible to Congress, the Barr Letter is toothless. That said, the Barr Letter clearly states that the Mueller Report DOES NOT EXONERATE the President. The White House, FOX, and various corners of the internet are already attempting to spin the Letter as saying the exact, explicit opposite.

There were two basic accusations: Obstruction, which is a criminal statute, and Collusive Activity, which is not a criminal statute, but is an umbrella term under which a variety of criminal activity falls. On Obstruction: Mueller was supposed to make the call on whether Trump could be charged with Obstruction. Barr usurped Mueller's mandate and made the call himself. Barr was selected for his job because he wrote documents stating that the POTUS can't be charged with Obstruction of Justice, and then made sure those docs ended up in front of Trump allies. They did, and Trump hired Barr.

For the last 2.5 years, the cornerstone argument of the Collusion question was that Donald Trump knowingly traded away our foreign policy on Russian sanctions at a time he knew Russia was attacking our Democratic process, and that he did it for his own enrichment. We find today that Mueller never investigated the money-for-sanctions-relief-quid-pro-quo allegations at all.

you tried

Attached: F671-FCL521-MB-1.jpg (800x800, 113K)

weak and predictable

so?

>Barr was selected for his job because he wrote documents stating that the POTUS can't be charged with Obstruction of Justice, and then made sure those docs ended up in front of Trump allies. They did, and Trump hired Barr.
source?

Nice bait.

Attached: D2hfXSjW0AAPfd-.jpg (896x960, 105K)

>source?

Pick any major network, including Fox. This is not something they tried to hide.

Attached: Collusion.png (591x680, 403K)

Shut up RR you stupid fuck

serious question: why are all right wing memes so blurry and low-res?

>dare I say... we may have to let the democrats just have one little small win
seems like a nice justification for Trump's epic failing on next election

Attached: 1317127498475s.jpg (118x126, 2K)

Attached: DD4BC04F-B1B2-4A37-9C33-BE1598CD6095.jpg (500x370, 29K)

weak and predictable

I avoid tv news.
Please provide a credible article.

Where the fuck have you been living?

So you have internet access?
The do your own work?

You think that’s the affect of a two year witch hunt to cover the corruption of the the dens in the last election, this will have?

Attached: DABEA52E-9CCB-49F5-8D1F-AF59CE274999.jpg (1858x1116, 233K)

see like this, blurry AF. why?

>affect
American education everybody.

No sources on bulkshit claim. Got it. Thanks for playing.

All hail Emporor Trump!

>false hope

i'm gonna enjoy making a thread all about how you found nothing when the full report comes out.
eat my balls

the onus isn't on user to make YOUR argument for you
hang yourself you worthless cunt

Totally right komrad.
I too am loyal Amerikan.

Attached: meanwhile in russia605.jpg (750x569, 64K)

It would be more helpful for your own post to have a source behind it.
I'm trying to avoid the cancer of breaking news and sensationalism.

Hail!!

You’re right. That gaffe will probably cost Trump the election.

kek, they're still doing it ahahahaha

Attached: 1335148409445.jpg (251x251, 31K)

Still doing it. TDS is clearly real.

>breaking news and sensationalism
The point was that the details are so much accepted by all source from the left and right that for user doubt it is just redic.

All user had to do was a very basic search for what nobody is disputing.

and on this stop of the tour you can see JIDF still using old memes and crying hard

>Yea Forums has won

Let's be honest, user. None of us here are winners in any way, shape or form.

I'll just leave this here

Attached: changing times.jpg (660x350, 74K)

then OP should have been less of a fag.
witch hunt will have nothing to do with it, people just care about moniez they will lose via fucked up taxes, derp jobs that will never come, wall they will never get, etc etc. simple minds dude.

Attached: usa.png (1131x724, 36K)

I am a liberal leaning moderate. That said, Jesus Titty Fucking Christ the dems are stupid. Of course Trump didn't collude... he is too fucking stupid to be involved in an international conspiracy without it being patently obvious. He would trip on his own dick in 5 minutes and get caught. So no, he didn't collude, which should have been obvious to anybody with a brain. And yet the dems pushed the narrative, all but assuring Trump wins in 2020. Just like they did when they decided to run Hillary in 2016.

>liberal leaning moderate

Attached: 1532821710769.png (496x431, 228K)

According to a new report from the New York Times, Mueller has farmed out federal indictments to:

1) the SDNY, in Manhattan,
2) the EDNY, in Brooklyn,
3) the EDVA in Virginia,
4) the U.S. Attorney’s office in LA,
5) the U.S. Attorney’s office in DC,
6) the DOJ National Security Division,
7) the DOJ Criminal Division.

Those who are familiar with Mueller’s investigation understand that “no more indictments from Mueller” doesn’t mean “no more indictments.”

It means every single one of Mueller’s existing indictments resides in a “presidential pardon proof” prosecutorial district.

Recall how Mueller handed off the Cohen case to the U.S. Attorneys’ office for the SDNY, who sent Cohen to prison.

Meanwhile, the investigation has led to 199 criminal charges, 37 indictments or guilty pleas, and five prison sentences.

The string of crimes that have already been unearthed is staggering and unprecedented in our nation’s history...and Congress, the SDNY, EDNY, EDVA, the U.S. Attorney’s office in LA, the U.S. Attorney’s office in DC, the DOJ National Security Division, and the DOJ Criminal Division...will likely uncover much more...

In other words, the people on Team Trump who are naïvely celebrating right now are merely suffering from a lack of understanding about the rule of law and how federal and state prosecutions work.

Yea Forums was democrat all throughout the 2000s. Most early Yea Forums political memes were about making fun of Fox News and George Bush.
Newt Gingrich was the automatic word filter for my little pony.
Then Obama/the dems won.
Then Yea Forums leaned right throughout the 2010s and now the republicans win.
Yea Forums always wins but that doesn't mean that Yea Forums politics has been consistent with a particular position. They've always changed in accordance with rising trends: that's why Yea Forums has been winning.

Yea Forums died years ago. what was once a horrendous, awful center of filth (in a good way) that would do anything for the lulz has become a run of the mill shithole. I remember when this site was funny

Hail Emperor Trimp Niggah!!!

the russians ultimate goal was to divide the country making each party fall into an "us vs them" mentality. Worked a bit with the progressives/liberals, but the conservatives completely fell for it.

Donald Trump is a distraction for the working class. This website is the most cucked place on the fucking planet.

Attached: 1445344703066.jpg (383x526, 53K)

Amen oldfag, amen.

pretty much...

EMPEROR TRIMP

EMPEROR TRIMP

>EMPEROR TRIMP

Attached: 1553454118048.jpg (816x768, 447K)

tell your boss, vlad that he can suck my dick.

Hale him!

Except for the 37 indictments and even Barr saying it doesn't exonerate him, yeah.

> was a very basic search for what nobody is disputing.
And going through the trouble of combing through dozens of clickbait headlines and biased media for one impartial, sourced article is something Yea Forums might've helped avoid.

mueller was a biased anti-trumper with a full on liberal anti-trump agenda team so that should tell you a fucking lot if they couldnt find shit for their made up claims.

the russia conspiracy bullshit was all bullshit, all the dems knew it, they just did this as a way to delay and obstruct Trump's presidency and agenda.

there is nothing to celebrate. this was a colossal waste of taxpayer money and time. the next step should be to bring the biased FBI agents to justice, expose the true collussion with foreign powers committed by the Clinton campaign, and put americas first black president in prison where he belongs

Attached: MARC TURI.png (661x1599, 746K)

Your wages are garbage. Your job is garbage. Your healthcare is garbage. Your rent is too high. Your boss laughs at you. Your government is run by corporations. Your life is a meaningless consumerist joke at your own expense.

At least you owned the most easily owned group of people in the nation

since when is it a prosecutor's job to "EXONERATE" the alleged defendant? do you even understand how the USA court system works you moron?

>Tax return total shit
>No wall
>Eventually, the economy will go to shit
>Puppet for Israel
I don't care what Mueller found, was never a fan of Trump or Clinton so I couldn't careless.
I care more about the above issues I pointed out.

Yeah OP, you never lose. Not even your virginity. You keep winning at that.

DOOOOWONNT STOP BEEEYALEEEVIN! HOOOLDONTOO THAT FEELYEEYEEHEHEN!!!

This is what you’ve been reduced too. Kek. It’s absolutely glorious. Godamn what a time to be alive!

have you any idea how goofy you sound?

I don't believe anything will happen to Trump, though. That's what Manafort and Cohen are for.

Vote for Yang then.
>timesofisrael.com/democratic-presidential-hopeful-takes-stand-against-circumcision/
Looks like Israel isn't too fond of him

Nope, but I got you to respond to me though

this

this. the current democrat party is literally being run by actual 100% morons.

>2016 election is right around the corner guys! our voter base clearly wants bernie sanders, lets put this corrupt witch on the ballot instead because she will grant us good administration positions when she becomes president! -DNC leadership

like, the DNC literally could have put ANYONE else on the ballot but they chose the ONE person with corruption, decades of insider political baggage, track record of flipping and phonyism, and just a fake unlikeable bitch who would lose to Trump.

Attached: sanders riggedd.jpg (809x482, 78K)

STREEEET LITEEES PEAAPLE OHHOHHOH OH!

different user, but universal basic income does not go far enough. Not even close. All that money is just going to go to the landlords. Without profound, systemic reforms, we're all still just as much slaves tomorrow as we are today.

Fun Fact, Tony Podesta and Clinton campaign are guilty of the same charges against Manafort, although on a much grander scale

huffingtonpost.com/entry/paul-manafort-plea-deal-skadden-podesta-weber_us_5b9c2e61e4b046313fbb2867

>JIDF still using old memes and crying hard
who was in the whitehouse today?

Hilarious bad take. With guaranteed income you'd get a good loan and buy a house or apartment.

SOME WILL WIN SOME WILL LOO OOS SOME WERE BOOHHN TO SING THA BLOO OO OOS!

Sure, these may be true, but atleast we can own a fork without a permit.

Attached: 1552219977886.jpg (512x475, 31K)

then the next politician will come along and say "why dont we cut out the middleman and provide the UBI as government funded housing instead?"

and then we will live in shitty concrete hives like the bug people of china or soviet union

but yes, something should be done about automation replacing jobs, its a problem that needs to be addressed and considered now before it happens on a wider scale.

however, importing 40,000 illegal, unskilled poverty stricken dependent central americans every month is not helping. i dont understand why liberal voters think more dependents is the solution

Attached: 1540850024073.jpg (636x688, 141K)

>Until the mueller report is made public
Enough of this. Every politician knows it cannot be given to congress without being redacted to shit because of the 4th amendment. You and the people's cocks you gobble up only spout that stupid shit so you can point at an impossibility and the people just as poorly educated as you will believe you when you say "SEE THIS PROVES IT"

>No source
Don't make claims you can't back up, faggot.

Wth is that? It looks like a map drawn to scale of gun ownership in america

lets join the losing team for the lols
said no one ever

Attached: 8adc323500.gif (256x192, 182K)

Investigations are still ongoing.
Mueller may have finished but he handed over other matters to DOJ.
It ain't over Trumpcucks.

Attached: MAGA Brainlets.jpg (2000x1078, 153K)

Attached: 1553443010881.png (856x1015, 136K)

Lol they're dumb af bro. They repeat their presidents lies. Fortunately for the rest of us we know how the jutice system works and our president is fucked already. He'll lose the next election from the fallout of all the cases pending, andnew cases, to be brought against him, his family, and his committee. In short. Trump is fucked and the only thing saving his ass right now is the office of the Presidency. Otherwise, he'd just be another headline like manafort.

The only pending investigation left is a judicial one that has yet to start, and doesn't even have the same purview as the congressional investigation, let alone the Mueller investigation.

>the russians ultimate goal was to divide the country making each party fall into an "us vs them" mentality. Worked a bit with the progressives/liberals, but the conservatives completely fell for it.

You mean the progressives/liberals completely fell for it. right?

Attached: 1da3c9270091037b506b1dfa0ddc11eddf745a82645f5f752ac54de485e89a91.png (640x645, 519K)

he busy Hillary is giving him a hummer

Attached: EluiBTC.jpg (768x614, 37K)

Uh-huh. "Innocent."

Attached: ygpv0zhunao21.jpg (1024x575, 99K)

Attached: en9mfj0rton21.jpg (1024x512, 72K)

Wouldn't it be ironic if the collusion claim came from Russia?

Attached: Trump Putin.jpg (500x333, 71K)

>v-virgin

Attached: vdicmdv1arn21.png (839x768, 437K)

came from Hillary and Obama in collusion with Russia

>You mean the progressives/liberals completely fell for it. right?
I mean anyone who thinks half the people in the country are the enemy. Dems are mostly focused on the incompetence in the white house, what's the republican mentality lately?

Well since everyone calls him a kike puppet it's not likely he will go down anytime soon

yup, it was the left that fell for it

Attached: 1532427201015.jpg (1400x1400, 287K)

came on your face, in between urine sprays

Just to annoy you

>the Mueller Report DOES NOT EXONERATE the President.

Hey CNN,
A not guilty verdict doesn't exonerate a suspect either.
You say there's no evidence of collusion so there isn't an exoneration of collusion.
Then I can say, there's no body,evidence, or motive for murder so that doesn't exonerate you of murder.
Ah.. But of course, if you say you didn't do, that's OBSTRUCTION!.

For the past 2.5 years, EVERYONE waited with baited breath. The full backing of the CIA, NSA, FBI, and other organizations. The subpoena of everyone around Trump, who has a very good motive to rat him out; and every motive to do it for a selfish cause, because they're all selfish horrible people.
Yet nothing.
So please, prove YOU didn't perform obstruction of justice on a murder I could alleged you for committing.

This is the opposite of justice. This is persecution.

>You mean the progressives/liberals completely fell for it.

fell for it? they instigated it. they love nothing more than to sow division and engage in identity politics to split the masses from thinking for themselves

I'm a Democrat/liberal, and I think Trump supporters are misinformed and wrong for thinking he has their best interested in mind, but they aren't my enemy. They are my fellow citizens. Now, how do they feel about me? and then consider who's being played here.

Attached: 1456356734958.jpg (954x573, 129K)

I'd still hold out until we get an official view of the papers, not just short memo crafted by a person who was just appointed who isn't objective in the least. He hedged conclusions on a lot of stuff.

Attached: 1510103104786.jpg (1242x1238, 208K)

Except...
Collusion will be off the table period.

Sure they can go after him for other crap, but any federal investigation towards collusion would require a special counsel to prosecute.
And... since the Muller probe failed to produce prosecutable offense in regards to collusion, a 2nd counsel is very unlikely.

Attached: Deavf.jpg (1169x599, 80K)

Attached: 1512263063800.jpg (1920x1030, 459K)

Honestly it's the state AGs that are going to brutalize Trump's balloon knot like a bunch of randy roodie-poos hopped-up-on-food-stamps-and-Republican-disapproval-of-the-hippity-hopps and miscegenation outside of their browser histories.

Why the fuck do you idiots argue about things well out of your control?

Question : How to destroy the Democrats?
Answer : Just leave them be. They will do it themselves.

Attached: Drinking-Liberal-Tears.jpg (428x427, 22K)

>lets join the losing team for the lols
>said no one ever
That's exactly what Trumptards are doing. They even went as far to say they don't give a single fuck about Trump's policies as long as they laugh at hurr durr luuurburals in their own delusions.

No matter how badly Trump fucks us over as a country, it's nowhere nearly as bad as what the Libs would have done.

Cool so now he'll show his tax returns right? Since he has nothing to hide?
Right?

>No matter how badly Trump fucks us over as a country, it's nowhere nearly as bad as what the Libs would have done.
and you base that on what exactly?

if anything he has improved the country

Well see, at least we have a Trump supporter admitting he's a fuckup.

This. We may not have it great, but it could have been far worse

Attached: conservatard(1).webm (640x360, 414K)

I love you, but you're wrong about Trump because he truly is the best president since Teddy or Jefferson before him.

Attached: 1510626757622.jpg (653x662, 100K)

He will show when Hillary and Obama show their government-business emails written on private gmail accounts using pseudonyms in order to avoid a FOIA paper trail

Attached: conspiring2mislead4email addrss.jpg (921x552, 146K)

I based it on "her" track record.

Improved in what way?
>Inb4 hurr durr lowest unemployment and good economy handed over by Obama.

MAKE ISRAEL GREAT AGAIN

Attached: 1529858336094.jpg (480x310, 59K)

Attached: 1531874618156.jpg (640x648, 30K)

lol

Attached: 1553411954046.jpg (1242x1229, 900K)

great, lets have honest conversations about how to fix the problems with the country and compromise when necessary. Also lets make sure we're all acting in our own best interests while not being assholes to everyone else, and not be influenced by foreign governments in the process. I'll talk to my people and you talk to your people to get going on that.

Which of us do you think is going to have a harder time with that?

>good economy handed over by Obama.
its hard to believe people are still this delusional.

yes dem, good little dem, it was obama who gave corporate investors optimism, lowered taxes on corporations, relaxed government restrictions on fossil fuel mining, renegotiated horrible trade deals with mexico, europe, and china, killed russias economy by flooding the world with cheap american oil, pulled back military troops after destroying the terrorists instead of supplying them with weapons, and gave the middle class the largest tax breaks since reagan. yes, thank you obama!!!

Attached: middle class wants trump.png (750x1334, 138K)

Trumpfucks naturally.

aah, i remember the days i turned full on republican....

Don't bother with it. It's the same unit that bleated praise when Obama said that the economy would never grow above 2% a year and that anything more needed a magic wand.

Name one good thing for the economy Obama did in 8 years of his presidency. Seriously, just ONE thing. Not even a list. It's not a trick question, just name ONE SINGLE THING Obama did to help the economy in 8 years of presidency. No, the trillions spent on insider cronyism deals with big Pharma in the Obamacare legislation doesn't count.

Attached: 1477700366741.png (1607x1200, 1.76M)

>trillions spent
get a load of this faggot

Your side would have more trouble at least from my perspective, conservatives generally seem more logic based.

Made my point

Attached: 1509745424964.png (224x224, 8K)

Attached: Explosive Diarrhea.png (776x485, 32K)

Find me one innocent man, after this amount of resources is brought up to dig through your shit.

Especially on anyone browsing /b

Charges and indictments, accusations.

Not one conviction will result out of any of those, mark my words.

Made your point? Are you fucking retarded? Who do you think want progresses. And who else do you think want to maintain the status quo?

What does progress have to do with anything? I thought we were talking about which side would have more trouble promoting unity.

jesus christ you libs are dumb.

yea OF COURSE mueller passed off small indictments to subordinate agencies. you don't need a special prosecutor to chase after minor tax issues, crossing the street on a red light, eating yellow snow, failing to register your vehicle, etc etc blah blah..

these are of NO CONSEQUENCE to the outcome of the final report which is why the major investigation was concluded and final report issued without waiting for the outcome of the remaining indictments.

Attached: 1553400145415.jpg (557x696, 81K)

As I have stated, Trump supporters. Well maybe wrong choice of words but it's usually the right.
It's always:
>Discrimination against minorities should be allowed
>We want to control women's bodies
>Bible and Creationism should be taught in public schools, not hurr durr evilution/libural/socialist/communist indoctrination
And so on.

I just find it funny that Mueller was a competent, stand up, respected, man for the job (per CNN), all while the investigation was going on.... now they and the Dems dont want to accept the report. Feeling the same way as election night?

So you can't name a single thing Obama did policy-wise to help the economy, you just point to a graph in the hopes that people will be dumb enough to correlate the fact a black man was president magically made the unemployment rate dropped, and completely gloss over the fact he left with the same unemployment rate that he started with, and it was just natural market recovery from a crash that happened because of Democrat policies of dishing out unsecured mortgage loans to people who could never afford to pay them? OK bro! Keep on legalizing that 420 amirite? F republicans!

Attached: 1470534009305.jpg (339x395, 65K)

>Someone says it doesn't end, contrary to Trumpturds' claim
>HURR DURR LIBBIES R DUMB
This is why the party of Trump has lost all credibility.

>passed off small indictments to subordinate agencies
how do you know they're insignificant?

not a single thing you just said was correct.
If that's what you actually think then it's no wonder your party keeps losing

>now they and the Dems dont want to accept the report.
The report hasn't been released.

Americans get dumber and dumber every election. SAD!

Says that guy who thinks Trump magically created the lowest nigger unemployment in history.

Attached: 11389544-6844325-image-a-10_1553431271764.jpg (634x600, 61K)

lol.
> The Plaza to Donald Trump for $390 million on March 27, 1988[(equivalent to $826 million in 2018). threw in $50 million more into renovations, bankrupted and sold it for $325 million in 1995. The guy who bought it sold in 2004 for $675 million. you wanna guess who that guy was?

also
> "I haven't purchased a building, I have purchased a masterpiece – the Mona Lisa. For the first time in my life, I have knowingly made a deal that was not economic – for I can never justify the price I paid, no matter how successful the Plaza becomes."

>Discrimination against minorities should be allowed.

Discrimination should be allowed in all of its forms in the private sector. Free markets prohibit discrimination, and if someone wants to pay for that privilege, so be it
>Want to control women's bodies
Don't be a cuck. We want to protect life.
Especially when we spend money on sexual education, birth control, and subsidised contraception. If a woman is too fucking stupid to not get pregnant despite the plethora of resources provided for her, she loses the right to declare what is or is not life.

>Makes no valid counterarguments
>Just tells me I'm wrong
Wew.

dont forget rod rosenstein, close obama and clinton ally and the corrupt official who signed off on illegal FISA wiretaps for trumps campaign, was the one who appointed mueller in teh first place

really makes you think

Attached: 1470444903744.png (590x676, 272K)

yes it has, just not to the public.

Attached: 1550345029047.jpg (1022x1024, 127K)

>Discrimination should be allowed
So I guess MLK Jr. and women were wrong?
>We want to protect life
You guys have not defined what is meant by life.

Should we start telling all the CNN "journalists" that will be barred from a public platform to learn to code?

discord
=~=~=~=~=
.gg/Ku8MtRJ

>Asks you to provide ONE example of a successful obungo policy
>You post a graph that completely fails in every aspect to do so
>"Hurr hurr provide proof"
Absolute state of the libs

>Trump campaigns on and promises tax cuts for businesses and getting rid of stupid libshit regulations that hamper them, leading to investors to invest in businesses in anticipation of growth which leads to businesses having more money and expanding and needing to hire more people including niggers, stock market literally through the roof breaking new records every month since Trump got elected due to heightened investor optimism
>somehow dems are delusional to think obama did this

hey stfu dont fuck around with CNN, they are the most objective and truth based news org on tv right now

Attached: stronger together stairs.jpg (1035x586, 121K)

>So MLK was wrong
Yes. If I own a business and I don't want to cater to chimps, I should be allowed to do as I will. I just accept that someone else will open the same business next to mine and sell to the.
>We haven't defined life
Yes we have. Many times.
It starts at conception

we don't want discrimination against minorities. we want to be able to pick who is good and who is bad. It just so happens minorities suck at almost everything that's important. Liberals are just angry because they want to prevent people from being able to pick and choose the hardest working and smartest candidates.

>want to control women's bodies
Pretty sure if babies were made outside women's bodies you'd still want to murder them and conservatives would still want to save them. Inserting women's bodies into the argument is a bitch made way of using protected groups and claiming to be a victim. Funny thing is I personally support abortion and I still think the whole "waymayns bodies" argument is beyond fucking retarded.

>bible and creationism should be in schools
That's just wrong user. Show me some shred of evidence that's being pushed right now even 1/100th as much as pure cultural communist ideologies are and ill concede. Other than that... suck my dick friend :)

All of the foreign government collusion so far has been on the democrats side with Hillary taking money and Obama talking under the table with Russia, calming this is a conservative problem is projection.

It's conservatives actually looking out for our best interest by upholding our Constitution.

Saying that Trump or his supporters believe in discrimination against minorities is just slanderous and wrong. Everyone has different opinions on abortion but there's a difference between that and late term or (like was suggested by that democrat pollution) after birth abortions.

Separation of church and state, I support the rights of private schools but you can believe in the teachings of our founders and support Bibles in pubic schools.

Yes, not to the public.
All we have is the summary of an AG Trump quite obviously chose for loyalty to his cause.
Until further details are revealed, we have no idea of the Special Consul's reasoning or what they concluded in the end.

#autism

do you guys think dems realize CNN and MSNBC are hysterical shrill memes of their former selves or do you think dems unironically think CNN and MSNBC are legit news?

Attached: 1494534035342.jpg (2048x1178, 400K)

>but you can believe in the teachings
Meant can't

Dems don't watch either. Maybe Maddow.
Most people get their news from subscription sites like WaPo or the NYT

Nah, they know it's bullshit. It's just wish fulfillment for them

always accuse the opposition of what you yourself have done

-democrat proverb

Attached: 1477639901159.png (750x1334, 655K)

Attached: ass burgers.png (593x370, 308K)

youtube.com/watch?v=ftLaXbOX3zI

Attached: 7 mountain mandate--My kingdom not of this world.jpg (1024x676, 214K)

Except no, that's pretty much your Dumb President's golden rule.
Why are Republicans like you so fucking stupid and projecting all the time?

dems actually believe it.
i grew to democrat parents.
i was taught CNN and MSNBC are news and FOX is entertainment for the stupid.

things have changed.
not their views.

that fucking generation of potheads and drum circle faggots left the world open for the jews to take it

Thanks Mom, Thanks Dad
Ill put ya in a reeeeal nice retirement home for this.

i mean even conservatives are self aware enough to realize certain elements of news media have rightwing bias, but it seems like dems are the type of human who are not typically self aware.

pic related, investigative non-partisan journalism at its finest

Attached: cnn chicken.jpg (1536x2048, 339K)

Nobody ever suggested late term or after birth abortions. That is just a retarded spin spewed by Fox News and their minions.

>I'm LARPing
>look at meeee

lol

Wasn't this thread here yesterday? Isn't /pol/ still there?

i could ask you the same question

Attached: 1477639826707.png (750x1334, 783K)

thanks for proving i'm.
Thats a church sermon not an elementary school lesson.

how come democrats can never stand up to even just a little scrutiny

We are self-aware. For one thing, we didn't vote for the dumbass who's President now. We knew better.

Lol holy shit are there like 4 people in this thread?

Funny how nobody, not even Trump, can name one example of fake news on CNN and MSNBC.

No you really can't. I didn't vote for Doo-Doo. You did.

56. There are 56 unique views being disseminated here today.

you just proved his point

188 posts divided by 56 posters roughly 4 posts per a person user.

kill yourself

I'm not sure you understand that there are elements in government who actually believe that. Ted Cruz and Mike Huckabee believe we should return to Christian root. At least Pence has been mellow about it. (Except for his Religious freedom bullshit bill in his state.)

Attached: D2dKHgqX4AEbgCm.png (800x568, 386K)

i mean when i watch hannity i can tell what is political bias. then again hannity openly states he is an opinion entertainment show, where CNN journalists throughout the day sprinkle their bias commentary into every single reporting item possible. i mean its just comical to watch them flip back and forth on any single issue, just to become contrary to Trump or republicans in general

Attached: CNN is a joke.png (1972x1518, 158K)

The same thing we do every night, user

Make America Great Again

yes, you are right, that evil rapist in office should be impeached!!!!!

Attached: 1476379537646.jpg (960x960, 171K)

saved

to dems its entertainment, like watching reality TV that starts off with 10% truth and adds 90% bullshit. mainstream media is good at selling a product - a narrative that people are willing to watch and they can sell a maximum amount of ads. it doesn't matter if its the truth or not.
these companies #1 objective is selling ads and making MONEY.

CNN is just one good network that excels at massaging libs sensitive egos and telling them what they want to hear. if you want proof just look at all the BS, polls, celebrities, "trump will never win" blah blah that played out in 2016. we heard this over and over again for months... and come election day look how far off these fools were from the truth.

Attached: clinton news network.jpg (950x970, 238K)

i dont speak faggot. what does this even mean

What's your opinion on Fox?

You do speak with a bit of lisp.

Attached: because money and ratings duh.png (765x363, 379K)

bro you could max out threads with screencaps of cnn and especially MSNBC fake news. CNN is more careful than MSNBC about vetting their news, ill give you that. but their seething hatred for trump blinds them more often than not

Attached: 1481851595558.jpg (1355x1600, 589K)

basically the same thing, different target market.

Attached: Cp64OaBWAAM8_Ih-1.jpg (640x407, 79K)

Attached: worldwide-shame.jpg (1100x622, 119K)

no I didn't trumpshit

Attached: what-a-clown.jpg (1200x638, 171K)

>>

Attached: utterly-owned.jpg (1200x701, 110K)

You know you can spoof that. Do you really think all the celeb threads are populated by more than a handful of foot fetishist degenerates? Seriously how new are you?

Attached: untrustworthy.jpg (1152x754, 144K)

Attached: tmzzzzz.png (768x938, 477K)

Attached: the-world-laughs.jpg (1200x733, 133K)

HERE WE FUCKING GO

Attached: 1520282633987.png (485x767, 567K)

>durr hurr hillery
right on cue

Attached: terrible-style.jpg (1167x711, 185K)

Attached: 1534112103675.png (800x600, 861K)

Attached: Such-a-terrible-tie.jpg (1024x682, 160K)

You best hope the March job numbers are better than February's. Only 20,000 jobs added in February, well below the projected 180,000. Another month like that and you'll be whispering about the economy instead of shouting from the rooftop.

Attached: shameful.jpg (1200x674, 141K)

Attached: 1484756079219.jpg (619x519, 92K)

lol wow libs really cant meme

Attached: 1542082775597.gif (245x180, 967K)

Attached: psychatric-help.jpg (1006x580, 109K)

Attached: President-cant-dress-himself.jpg (1068x617, 128K)

Attached: 1484756286103.jpg (1593x932, 175K)

Attached: No-sense-of-fashion.jpg (1151x718, 120K)

Attached: 1499825622964.jpg (2700x2420, 1.01M)

So they were retarded for saying what Trump actually said? How is that fake news?

no.
no no no no no don;t fucking move the goal posts own what you fucking said.

>Bible and Creationism should be taught in public schools

now you are talking about everything but a public fucking school.
you were fucking wrong.
again.
maybe you should put down that keyboard you gay nigger.

come forward and state what you have to say or shut up already

heres my part:

youre a faggot, by the means of being unmannly and taking it up the ass.

Attached: laughing-stock.jpg (729x415, 41K)

Attached: 1520279065437.jpg (619x519, 60K)

Attached: mostly bullshit.png (771x370, 427K)

That meme has been posted to death.

Attached: How-akward-for-him.jpg (1090x629, 93K)

wow, how will we ever recover

Attached: 1535502917535.png (680x628, 195K)

this. its all for money and entertainment. they are feeding you batshit crazy libs what you want to hear, and they are feeding you doomsday prepper conservatives what you want to hear. its all for money and commercials. but at least fox brings opposing viewopints on even if they all end up yelling at each other. Tucker is actually a fair opinionized show where he brings on any democrat who is willing to come on and speak (most arent). MSNBC is a literal circle jerk of leftists (again, its their target market though)

Attached: cnn cuts off congressman.jpg (970x1989, 342K)

Attached: Emporers-new-clothes.jpg (1200x701, 154K)

Attached: politics-cnn-live-tv-no-the-presidential-election-cant-be-9558769.png (500x735, 95K)

Sounds like a bannable offense.

Here's fake new against Steve King

Attached: Dw6qyI_XQAArEZT Steve King Representative taken out of context and smeared.jpg (1200x1013, 205K)

Attached: Embarrasing.jpg (977x574, 138K)

consistent, awesome.

Attached: Dirty-tie.jpg (1200x682, 122K)

Attached: 1484756842942.jpg (480x480, 50K)

What is that picture supposed to prove?

Attached: Dictator-brothers.jpg (1152x646, 105K)

Attached: 54422017_10214336374299605_1991560521085616128_n.jpg (640x442, 35K)

Attached: Damaging.jpg (847x537, 66K)

B-BUT NEW OUTLETS ARE UNBIASED!!!

shorensteincenter.org/news-coverage-donald-trumps-first-100-days/

Attached: BUT MOST NEWS OUTLETS ARE CENTRIST says the Shill.png (960x604, 12K)

Attached: clown.jpg (809x461, 80K)

Attached: can-he-not-afford-a-tailor.jpg (1200x717, 93K)

fucking shills

Attached: BUT MOST NEWS OUTLETS ARE CENTRIST says the Shill PART 2.png (960x503, 6K)

Attached: cnn doxx threat.jpg (1600x425, 114K)

Attached: a-sign-of-weakness.jpg (1200x699, 76K)

Attached: a-real-monkey.jpg (806x491, 77K)

Hey guys, I've got this really funny Trump long tie maymay I found on reddit. Check it out!

That's exactly what I was talking about. You can find plenty of articles on Fox News whining about public schools and about how students and coaches cannot pray and read the Bible.

Attached: 1520279858731.jpg (1024x1345, 212K)

Attached: 1499226082956.png (623x462, 51K)

Attached: a-foolish-tie-for-a-foolish-man.jpg (1200x668, 92K)

reading comprehension bro

Ooooooooo so aggressive! I'm sure those faggots over at Grindr would be aroused.

Attached: 2020-youll-see!!!.png (292x248, 117K)

Good ole CNN

Attached: 1484756519948.jpg (465x551, 34K)

Attached: choking-on-tears.png (471x372, 286K)

>examples of fake news are memes now

Attached: 1525701895224.png (750x692, 244K)

Attached: AOC-makes-me-sweat.png (618x465, 545K)

Attached: derp.png (440x418, 325K)

fucking CNN

Attached: 1499355317639.jpg (651x479, 50K)

Yeah, my tie is long. What of it. I'M THE MOTHERFUCKING PRESIDENT NIGGA

Attached: 160608-trump_thelid-1614_fa49b8448f3535113be93376e20e2925.nbcnews-fp-1200-800.jpg (1200x800, 67K)

Attached: Dried-Ointment.png (783x790, 932K)

>Thinking accurate reporting on the negative things Trump has done or said is negative reporting

Attached: 1551742434037.jpg (645x1000, 46K)

Attached: Hurr.png (462x436, 371K)

Anyone that bitches about white babies being outbread by brown babies as a risk to "restoring western civilization" is promoting an ethnostate and is a racist.

slate is like the cartoon section of journalim my guy

Attached: cnn absurd.jpg (1125x631, 136K)

Attached: hurr-durr.png (548x336, 326K)

Attached: I-am-incredibly-desmasculated-and-threatened-by-AOC.png (484x484, 478K)

He DID said a lot cannot handle it. So not fake news.

Attached: more-like-KILLARY-AM-I-RIGHT-HAHSDGHDS.png (454x452, 413K)

Attached: 1552536294912.jpg (720x637, 60K)

fox news isn't a fucking public school though.
all you were able to do is link some church sermons.
you are full of shit and you never even addressed the other two points.
common lets get serious.
you were the one talking about not putting up arguments.
you are losing. I can't say i expected much from you though

the amount of effort on such a weak criticism

amazing

Attached: stop-taking-our-memes!.png (492x446, 425K)

The white man felt its grip on power was losening from the day a half black but equally half white man took office. The white man's ancestors didn't enslave the blacks, genocide the natives, marginalize and exclude the spics just for it to be all undone by political missteps causing whites to become a minority in this country. Whites whether left or right are inherently racist by nature due to their out-group anxieties developed over thousands of years of constantly dealing with invaders or invading themselves. The left will never win because every white wishes for the success of the right and the white even if they don't know it yet. Truth is they have no use for any race other than perhaps the japs as long as they stay in line. Everyone else is destined to implicit slavery, paying rent in the white man's home, paying taxes to the white man's government, working for the white man's company. All while being forbidden from living or breeding with the whites with the exception of the small few who must be allowed to interbreed to keep the facade of racial equality going to keep the lesser races in line. Groups who gain too much power are destined to befall to diseases such as Aids, be put in prison at higher rates, killed by police then blamed themselves, introduced and blamed for addictions invented by the white man, deported or sent to the white man's wars for the slaughter.

Attached: 1479238128098.jpg (1280x949, 487K)

Attached: DJT300dpi.jpg (800x1013, 106K)

being that negative is obviously biased

Attached: 1520278528832.jpg (768x768, 119K)

Attached: 1551551267566.jpg (869x1326, 498K)

Attached: 1551550900716.jpg (1080x1643, 216K)

Attached: 1546710212384.png (291x344, 85K)

Attached: Whichoneisapig.jpg (640x640, 35K)

Attached: 1546341446154 Media lies.jpg (700x1446, 267K)

Attached: 1548897001180.jpg (500x461, 72K)

Attached: assaultedbyeardrum5.png (942x780, 712K)

We won.
The war is over...

Mueller bitch slapped the democrats harder then I have ever seen anybody get told to sit down and shut the fuck up.

Yea Forums has won every single battle for politics fought here over the past 2 years. we just keep winning anons.

I CAN'T FUCKING TAKE IT ANYMORE. I'M SO FUCKING SICK OF WINNING. THIS GAME IS TRASH. IT ISN'T ANY FUN IF I WIN EVERY SINGLE TIME. ISN'T WINNING MEANINGLESS WITHOUT A LOSS SOMEWHERE?

we've gotta fucking do something Yea Forums... dare I say... we may have to let the democrats just have one little small win to make our own wins worth something... anything...

just fucking kidding. Dems got fucking ass railed and it was hilarious. fuck you faggots

CELEBRATION THREAD!!!!!

Attached: stay rekt.jpg (700x700, 177K)

Attached: but-thats-our-meme.png (721x653, 490K)

Sighs. I guess you didn't realize that the pastor is Ted Cruz's father and he agrees with him. Like I said there are elements in the government who want to push for religion in public schools. Let's not forget about DeVos who fucking want to force us to pay for religious schools.

And what other two points? I forgot what I said because you went apeshit on this public schools for some reason.

Attached: lock-her-up.jpg (308x302, 39K)

Attached: ZZ4fAYn8D1-6.png (300x250, 40K)

Attached: 1551499645494.jpg (600x778, 119K)

Ben sure does have the flair for the dramatic.

Attached: owning-the-libs.jpg (429x451, 22K)

The thing is nobody really likes this President. Those who do are stupid or they're bitches like the Senate.

Man, Reditt seems really obsessed. How does it feel to have such a winner living rent free in your head 24/7? I'll bet buckshot will get him out real good.

this...
plus the paid spam all over different boards

Attached: TZspGs3.png (898x682, 836K)

Attached: 1550341670147.png (866x900, 387K)

what's the next SNL cold open gonna be like

Attached: no-evidence.png (700x393, 175K)

Attached: 1464083159425.jpg (720x684, 19K)

There might be an injunction from the White House stopping the next SNL, actually.

Attached: 1540671985864.jpg (270x337, 98K)

Attached: 1546709700366.jpg (1428x1536, 494K)

NEW THREAD
NEW THREAD
NEW THREAD

NEW THREAD
NEW THREAD
NEW THREAD

NEW THREAD
NEW THREAD
NEW THREAD

Attached: MUHRUSSIA.jpg (1024x805, 153K)

Attached: 1551320201243.png (1262x614, 1.18M)

Attached: 1551317238847.jpg (960x956, 72K)

Attached: 1516954424084.png (395x650, 366K)

holy shit the autism

Attached: 1551317185176.jpg (700x700, 373K)

wrong

Attached: 1479237941498.jpg (1025x1186, 620K)