Okay anons let’s see what you Yea Forumstards do for a living

Okay anons let’s see what you Yea Forumstards do for a living .

I’m a tree fag.

Attached: BC44D21D-02CE-42AC-84A5-9C38CFBB0E8E.jpg (1242x2208, 690K)

Other urls found in this thread:

discord
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Office fag

Attached: Rage 2.gif (500x236, 418K)

Attached: second.gif (1166x875, 212K)

Tech support fag

Attached: 1552688873810s.jpg (125x83, 2K)

I top trees too

Attached: 1551038787659s.jpg (125x105, 3K)

IT service/tech support at a goverment office, which in theory means I answer questions and move around computers and stuff but in practice means I spend my time messing around with spreadsheets and browsing the internet.

Are you anons happy with your jobs and lives ?

Tree fag here as well
Took this pic Saturday after I changed some hydraulic hoses and pressure washed our bucket truck.

Attached: Bucket_50.jpg (1134x1825, 1.31M)

I’m a construction worker in a production line based plant we build storage buildings i love my job

I chew corn for gummy parrots

satellite tvfag here

Attached: original2.jpg (445x594, 43K)

Porkchop sandwiches

Pic related?

Attached: 1115715325.jpg (2360x1404, 173K)

I work for a NPO dealing with homelessness and drug addiction. Yes I find my job very fulfilling.

I work for these douchebags.
Honest to fucking god i have never worked for a more inept, clinically retarded management in my fucking life. It's no wonder the fucking stock tanked; they are useless but keep paying me so i keep turning up.

Attached: index.jpg (225x225, 9K)

there are no girls on the internets
pic related, though.

Project manager for a giant tech company

Factory worker and fast food.

Coal miner

Pay well?

The struggle is real

I'm an electrician primarily working on housing developments

Fast food, twenty years worth. My pay is pretty extraordinary. The GM I work under celebrated her twentieth two weeks ago, but she buys Michael kors purse and shit tons of VS stuff so I might make more than her. Who cares, I'm loving it.

Chuckie at chuckie cheese fag

Nothing like taking that boom to the tippy top on a nice windy day right user ?

Attached: 41710C77-6C3C-4AF6-AA6E-7A1DCFFECF30.jpg (3520x1980, 981K)

Sears hvac/r tech here
Yeah same over here
The disconnect between the blue and white collars is so fucking bad
They have unrealistic expectations and don't give a fuck about service and customers, just sales
Which they're selling an absolute dog shit product so there's that
I can't sell a product I don't believe in, I don't like fucking customers like that
I have an interview with the city new weekend, going to try and get into commercial building inspecting

elechicken but haven't raised a finger since xmas, cos I can.

Yes actually, but hours are shit and its only about 4 feet high

I'm a trained treefag but I don't do tree fagging anymore.

lost a hand?

Lost interest

NEET fag

how do you scratch a living now?

Emergency physician.

I enable idiots to reproduce despite playing with their handguns while drunk or driving on the highway with a seizure disorder and no seatbelt.

Attached: picnic_table_bear.jpg (640x480, 67K)

Any fags get sick of their jobs and switch career later on entirely? If so any suggestions? Currently doing a shitty office job and need some ideas. Can study as cost isn't an issue for me

Film and tv
Sound recordist
Toronto fag

Attached: 15535579904171579343104.jpg (2576x1932, 911K)

Dishwashing.

Truth is I moved to Vancouver to get a degree in forestry but then fell ill with schizophrenia

What kind of hobbies do you have?

do the world a favour and take a break

I pump shit.

Human stupidity pays the bills bro

Thing is i still never have extra money lol

What's the worst case you've seen?

Been a pot washer, shit money but no stress

>do for a living

Nothing. My parents decided to have me, so they might as well pay for my shit.

Yeah it's alright. Days only, do lots of prep, place is legit across the road from me.

What about starting your own smaller business then? Is the competition too rough?

troll spotted

How many hours a week

What do you do with your time then

Vidya, drinking, enjoy fishing too but city living makes that hard. I don't know what I wanna do but I know it's not what I do now. I.T I'm skilled at and a trade would be cool but in truth idk what to do. 26 btw

I get government assistance so I don't need to work more than that.

nice user, no stress no travel and fed at work.
That's no bad

How'd you get schizophrenic user?

user killed himself the other day with his wife. Sorry he can't tell you.

General contractor mainly dealing with wood. all you tree fags do a fine job

Shit. I wouldn't mind switching to something like that even for 60/week. No stress, and WAAYYYYY less work than I have right now

Wind Turbine installation and servicing

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 16K)

So many good stories.

For gore, you can't beat a guy whose abdomen was literally cut wide open by a machete. You could see his whole liver and a fair amount of his viscera were hanging out. Hispanic gangbanger, maybe MS-13? That's supposed to be their M.O.

Or how about the guy who blew off his entire nutsack with a firework on the 4th of July? Entire fucking scrotum was shredded. Festive!

sys admin. pic related, me learning powershell

Attached: 1.png (463x338, 197K)

Have you watched welcome to the NHK yet ?

Not at all
I live in the hot part of AZ
I can find business anytime life threw a curve ball at me recently and I can't take risk because of dependents
I want to play it safe until this all smooths out and then I can take risk like that
That is what I want to end up doing eventually though

It wouldn't hurt to start trying as much as you can while you're still young.

If there's nothing eccentric that pops up, consider a trade work like you said. There's nothing more honest and down to earth while still being stimulating.

I had it my whole life, but the stress of living on my own in Vancouver (pot capitol of Canada) smoking tons of weed and it just kind of broke.
Schizophrenia is a bitch, so don't count your eggs or whatever the saying is. But yes it is nice to not have to work all the time.

Start setting it up now. If you can shave off even a year to save time in getting there it's worth it.

Security for a facebook campus

Attached: 1443305533027.jpg (540x503, 37K)

HVAC

Jesus, man.

Did the machete-to-stomach guy survive?

Freelance programming

If ur name is Kyle ur a chode

Where do you operate for that, one region or across states/provinces maybe?

Damn user. But what made you get diagnosed or at what point did you cross the line into knowing something was wrong? Musta been something you thought/did

Manage a bunch of electrical engineers doing hardware and software design. Enjoyed the job more when I could do the design but company got too big.

Trucker Yea Forumsro here.

Attached: 15535587970191291784193.jpg (1440x1440, 787K)

Pentester for a decent sized infosec company. I mostly test webapps.

What are you typically working on?

language?

Is trucking as relaxing as I fantasize it to be?

I bus fucking tables and I'm ready to fucking end it

Attached: 51nsl1Fn30L._SX425_.jpg (425x425, 30K)

Nope. Survived to go to the OR and bled out up there.

No. Its always someone elses schedule. My time doesnt matter. Me being sick and needing a day is a huge offense. Loads gotta get through. Damn the traffic/weather/breakdown just go go go...

That's the spirit user, guerilla catering

It was just a big break where everyone was an alien and I had super powers and shit. Wandered around the town homeless until my aunt picked me up and sent me home and shortly after I was admitted and a few months later I was diagnosed paranoid schizophrenic.

Work on anything I watched

True I just worry how much time I have left to figure it out, if at all. Causes me to beat myself up over it and pressure myself into picking the right thing, making the decision more stressful. Rinse and repeat etc. Having dipped into college 2 times the last 5/6 years and failed spectacularly I find myself a deer in the headlights a bit not knowing what to try out next

That's fuckin tough. I hope you're keeping well after seeing things like that irl, no joke.

Janitor at a hospital. Love it, decent pay and barely do any work tbh. No stress.

just weed or did you hit psycs hard?

I can understand that.

Would you work in anything else given the chance though?

Security fag here.

I've done a fair amount of shrooms and tried acid once. Nothing major.

Usually websites, frontend and backend.

Mostly javascript and C# but I worked with many others and honestly once you understand base principles it's easy to adapt to any language and do at least some basic stuff in them.

I sell appliances. refrigerators, dishwashers , stove-tops, Ranges, washers and dryers I got all that shit

Attached: 20170715-110215_orig-1.jpg (1067x800, 143K)

Servicing in local area farthest site is like 200 km. Installation all over europe.

Absolutely. I've been driving these things for 13 years. I'm burned out and hate every aspect of my job. I'm currently looking for something new, bit its always the same thing.

>you have a class a CDL with experience??? Oh.... Yeah we have the perfect job for you. Oh, you don't want to drive anymore? AND you want to be home with your kids? Yeah, we cant help.

Attached: 7606188386.jpg (2112x1614, 141K)

Stupid fucking question
Like I'll narrow my name to three in the credits

But very likely if you're Canadian.

Less likely if you're amerifag

Attached: 15535592404051017496059.jpg (2576x1932, 1.27M)

Cleaner fag here. Work in a hospital in the UK. Got the job while the NHS were still in charge of services and make more money per hour than the health care assistants. Life is good

It's vestas turbine what did you expect

Really eh? Is that because of the staffing size, or some portions cleaned by specialized staff?

Mmm just thc, that shit is poison for some folks, I go easy with weed these days
>snorts some ket/mxe

What kind of environment? Something likely to need security?

i wanna be pilot fag

Nice! How much of the servicing requires climbing all the way up to the blades?

lol

Sounds like there's a lot of other drivers in the same boat if there's such high demand.

About 5 or 6 years ago cleaners, porters and security were classed as NHS services in the hospital I worked. New company came in and took us over. Those of us on an NHS contract could either choose to stay with NHS or go to the company. I stayed with NHS hence the good money. Those who went to the new company ended up on minium wage.

Patrol supervisor, SWAT TL, firearms instructor.

AMA, except location.

Attached: 15531335062800.png (539x960, 824K)

What are you now, student?

How the hell does that work?

They couldn't negotiate to keep their pay?

any nudes of your mom?

I clean in the A AND E department, hence more money. Because I clean blood and shit etc I get whats called "hazard pay"

I live off taxpayer money. Huge waste of space.

How long is the training process to bring a normal officer up to swat requirements?

Stupidest trainee?

I drive trains.

Are you into older women?

What reason? What do you do with your time?

Engineer, right?
What kind of trains?

NHS basically said fuck you to workers like me and only wanted to cater for nurses/doctors/big wigs etc so they got rid of "services" but they couldn't get rid of our existent contracts. Any new starters are immediately put on a different contract.

Yes. Freight trains.

Could be. The older generation is starting to retire, there isnt enough of the guys my age (mid 30's)

And most of us see this industry for what it is and want out. We only stay for the pay checks, which arent even that good. The median income for a company driver like myself is approx 50k/yr

I fart in the bag at the Cheetos factory.

Eh, I'm "older", too.
Pretty much into most women, really.

Is it as relaxing as I might fantasize it to be?

Same old story, tories selling the family silver

Security fag here.

Attached: 20190223_075305.jpg (2016x1512, 515K)

I can see that being much, especially considering paying for a house you might rarely visit in the first place.

Every department sets their own eligibility criteria for SWAT. Usually its 2-3-4 years on the street, clean record, no disciplinary actions blah-blah. Once you're eligible, it's completely up to you to train for the try-outs.Then its up for the TL to determine how ready you're for operational assignment. Its very individual.

Had a new kid who forgot how to disassemble his rifle, overheated after a 10 minute run and just gave up mid-training. He is a decent person, just not cut out for SWAT. Its normal.

Attached: 12301578_1031463083583685_766388978132652353_n.jpg (822x960, 112K)

I work with a lot of truckers. What is the best way to see if one of them wants a blowjob while staying DL about it?

High five to my fellow janitor fag.

Cop Yea Forumsro here

Attached: 20190325_202919.jpg (4032x1960, 1.78M)

Fair enough. Sorry, no nudes of my mother. But if I had any, I'd oblige.

No idea. I'm not a faggot.

What do you do for fun? Craziest shit youve seen in the last week?

It depends. It can be. But driving them is only one part of the job I do.

if there is service we have to climb up to top (to nacelle).To fill up grease ,filters, tightening bolts almost everything is up top the computer is at the bottom

How do you know when to speed up or slow down? Do you have a map that tells all? Only time I was on a train the "driver" came over the com and said he was using engine brakes down some big hill...isn't there very specific things you're supposed to do at specific times?

I do prep work, OK? Big difference.

How picky do scale techs get about your weights. How picky are you?

>security
>posts decent image of facility's roof
Heh

I'm a Germanfag, it depends on where you are from. We have a system called "EBuLa" which tells you how fast you can go. Well and different signals of course mean different speed limits as well.

I worked on patrol for 12 years, but for the last 3 years I've become a School Resource Officer. Craziest shit i've seen was a younger kid shoot himself in the head. I was first on scene and had to hold his brains in his skull because he was still alive and alert. He died however shortly after.

Ask if they think you got a pretty mouth

In general, how many mph over the speed limit will cops give you before they light you up?

Nothing that ain't already available through a government website.

britfag here, they're super strict on drugs on our rail system, is it the same there?

That's pretty crazy. Thank you for doing what you do. I'm sorry you had to go through that.

No offense but shouldn't all trains be automated at this point?

how old?

Eletrical product sales. Its fucking boring but it pays the bills and there is profit sharing.

Attached: counter.jpg (1000x666, 183K)

Like, suicide in training? Kept his cool long enough to have a weapon placed in hand?

That's fucking horrifying. I can't imagine the poker face you'd have to pull for nobody to pick up

No offense taken, you are right.
No drugs, alcohol and in some cases no medicine even.
Not quite sure what exactly you mean by "scale techs".

Nothing, i am on disability. Feels good man.

Thanks Yea Forumsrother. Just another day on the job really. Can't let stuff like that get to you. I've also had a guy shoot at me from roughly 7 feet away. His gun jammed and his slide caught an unejected round so thankfully i didnt get shot. I think about that one a lot and it still fucks with me from time to time.

Rapid response cleaner in a hospital. Basically clean closed off bays/cubicles of someone has shit everywhere or bled everywhere or died etc. Get slightly more than UK minimum wage 9/hr for days shifts and 10/hr at night time. 8hrs work a day with a one hour break which I also get paid for. It's a good enough gig. See some gross stuff though.

Totally understandable. I figured. But man the thought of it is funny

I'm 35

Laser welder.

Attached: desktop_02.jpg (400x289, 33K)

What's the grossest that comes to mind? Some terrible combination of feces-bile?

Not the same guy, but I think he meant to ask how old the trainee was

Freelance Engineer , industrial machinery design , mostly with Solidworks

Thank you for your time. Stores like that are very important to my needs

not you dumbass, the kid

Infantryman, canadian

i buy/sell/trade guns. best job ever.

Oh, that makes sense. He wasn't a trainee. He was just a random Kid who lived in the county. His mom called 911 and said there was a gunshot heard from his room and she found him with a gunshot wound in the head. I was actually fairly close and arrived probably only a minute after the call was dispatched to me.

did you cap his ass?

I realized i still didn't put his age, fuck. He was 16

In general, writing for 10 over is considered chickenshit. Judges dont like seeing those tickets and other cops laugh at them. It is however a perfect reason to stop you, talk to you, look into your car and maybe develop something. Every time you violate any law, you open yourself for a justifiable encounter with us. Be smart.

No, he was close enough for me to get my hands on. He threw the gun down when it didn't discharge, so i had to make a quick decision. I chose to put him on the ground instead of shoot at him. I guess it wasn't a bad call because we are both still alive.

movie theater construction / maintenance

I sell you the wrong parts

Attached: 1553561377088806198025.jpg (1920x2560, 1.17M)

Attached: s-l300.jpg (300x300, 12K)

Thanks.
I've had cops ask if they can search my car and I always refuse, even when I don't have anything. Is this the right way to handle it? So far, they have just begrudgingly accepted it and left.

Actually no, this one time a man came in who was somehow burned, severely, over 85% of his body, when they removed him from the room their was literally bits of his flesh all over the fucking place.

For a chain?
What are you maintaining sound, picture?

Does that position require you to maintain different types of projectors? Film, digital, IMAX maybe?

What kind of tree fag are you OP?

How often are officers wanting to search your car? What the hell about you is leading them in? lmao

im sorry to hear that the aliens got to you and made you lose your powers

What, no gray tools display? Blasphemy!

Oh, fuck, that's nasty

Salesfag here, for an e-liquid manufacturer. Worked on farms and factory floors for ten or so years before this job, I get bored with it.

sheet permanent solution, to transitory problem, shit is sad

I mix cement for movie sets.

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-03-25 at 8.55.23 PM.png (457x585, 328K)

Never consent to searches, never incriminate yourself, dont volunteer information. Identify yourself, comply if needed, ask to leave, then leave immediately.

Lying about a crime of another is a crime in itself, though.

discord
=~=~=~=~=
.gg/Ku8MtRJ

Check'd
And I agree. He was upset about some boyfriend he had. Some people where making fun of him on snapchat because he was gay or some shit. I don't know the exact story because i wasn't the investigator, just first on scene.

Night shift manager at dominos. The pay isn't great, but it's not minimum wage either. I work about 10 hours a day sonthe overtime helps a lot to make it a living wage. Currently living modestly in a 1-bedroom apartment with a decent car at 18, so life is good at the moment.

Work at a museum setting up displays (taxidermy, illustrations, casts, reproductions, etc). One time some fag stole a 3 million year old Austalopithecus afarensis tibia while were setting up a new display (we had it under a metal casing that was the weird part, so wouldn't we have heard it?) I'm convinced one of my coworkers took it.

Art dept will always be higher in my heart than fucking camera fags

Yes, however some of the nurses and HCAs I get to see daily are more than enough to mask the disgust of the job. I'm amazed at how some of them are really nice to me, been on a few dates/got numbers etc. Being a cleaner ain't all bad.

Happened four times. I'm pretty old, though, that's over the course of almost thirty years. I don't even have a record.

Student lul

I take over once the commercial box builders finish and advise on specific theater needs. Install seats, speakers, screens and wall panels.
I am dolby ATMOS / AURO 11.1 certified. As for maintenance all the above plus building repair. I no longer do booth work since the conversion to digital but do occasionally install booth equipment. 30 years experience, and I am a contractor.

I was transmission rebuild,
metal fab,
firefighter/reforestation,
ski industry maintenance/equip operator,
then had a lower back issue and have not worked since.

Camerafags are nerds like me. I dont mind them.

I generally enjoy everyone except a few people in my own dept. Im also new and sucking up mad hard to keep getting work.

It beats my old job.

ARFF/Structural FD fag

Attached: 303408e61dc2d7d9b5b19565b9d70fcf.jpg (736x489, 61K)

Grounds crew for school district fag

Attached: Snapchat-23761437.jpg (1088x2117, 701K)

Very nice

Shit though, I wonder how well Atmos is going to fare in the coming years. Everything big goes ahead to mix for Atmos but, REALLY, how often do you see Atmos-equipped viewing areas? I think there's less than five commercially in Toronto

hats off to you user, did you talk to him after?

Might not like this option but why not civil service. I joined the military and there are some really shitty parts but I can honestly say that its the most interesting thing i've ever done.

No, I actually haven't seen or spoken to him at all. He plead out on the charges he was facing anyway so i never even had to go to court.

Shit, replied to the wrong post

What kind of treefag are you OP? I've done tree marking, trail maintenance and some timber cruising.

Help me figure this shit out
>car catches fire while driving
>electrical bullshit, no fault of mine
>huge inferno
>cops, fire dept arrive
>city cop, county cop, both pretty cool
>when tow truck leaves with car, hear a clink
>bowl fell out somehow
>deny it's mine
>cops huddle, hear county say "said it wasn't his. It's just a citation now anyway"
>Search me, find nothing, city cop gives me ride home
>"Just tell the truth, I don't really care, nothing will come of it, blah blah"
>still deny
>cop says she doesn't like being lied to
>followed me a couple times since but hasn't pulled me over
>small town, gonna' be dealing with this shit a while.
If I admitted it, was she gonna' lay a charge on me?

I'm a chemical engineer in charge of maximizing chemical production via operational and technological improvements to the manufacturing plant

I have worked through a few different sound formats but in the end Dolby wins because every one knows the name. The current chain I am working with risked it and went AURO but only 3 prints were released last year I believe, so the push for Dolby. they all have 1 flaw, there is only one seat in the house that is perfect, the rest a compromise. That seat is 2/3rds back center.

Kudos, I suppose, for not killing him with your bear hands. If you pull a gun on a cop, your life is null and void, sorry.

Currently in the process of doing the air force because weed eating and mowing isn't the life for me. You're definitely not alone as far as fags getting tired of their jobs goes.

Yeah, i do get a lot of shit from every else at the sheriffs office. They all joke around because i did't shoot him because i could have killed him and been justified. But honestly they werent there and most of them have never had to make that choice so they can fuck right off

manage a big ass package store. pretty sweet gig

Director of UI/UX and Project Management in a medium/large full-service marketing company on the east coast.

I like it. I browse Yea Forums a lot during boring meetings.

Attached: e44.png (1280x650, 350K)

>If I admitted it, was she gonna' lay a charge on me?

Of course. I am surprised she didn't anyway. If there was enough residue to test, its a solid charge. If there wasnt, why even bother asking. You were given a nice break.

Rule of thumb: everything in your car is yours. You are in possession of it and directly responsible for it.

I fly airplanes

Attached: 864869F8-ADDC-4758-9490-934402923EEF.jpg (1237x825, 40K)

Nice user. Yeah I figured if I fuck up college or can't figure it out I'll go join the air force or navy at 27/8. What you doing in the AF?

That's why I asked, I did feel kind of bad lying to her after she'd been nice-especially since we both knew it was a lie- but didn't feel I had a choice.
Maybe they figured I'd argue one of the firemen or tow truck drivers who were all over the car could have dropped it? I don't know. I figure they were just being cool and giving me a break but if so, why would she have been asking to bust me anyway?

Dont let it get to you. Give them shit back. Our work environment can be toxic and corrosive inside and out. Thrive on it.

i sit in front of a computer and solve other peoples problems all day.

saved by a gun jamming, fuck that for a living, I'll stick to fagging with electrics.

ER nursefag

Attached: 1.jpg (648x866, 65K)

Attached: a.jpg (800x800, 66K)

That's fucked. I'd have thought it'd be the other way around, being praised for being a man and not taking the rooty rooty pointy shooty easy way out

So what's the policy on taking pics of scenes where you are?
Also, where are you?

Thanks man. You must be swat Yea Forumsro from above.
To each his own. All jobs are important in one way another. Keep on keeping on.

>I'd argue one of the firemen or tow truck drivers who were all over the car could have dropped it

Judge would laugh you out of his court room with that defense.

>why would she have been asking to bust me anyway

Idle curiosity, I suppose. Maybe she wanted to see if you arent really a lying sack of potsmokling human garbage in the end. Oh well. :3

We share this pain

>So what's the policy on taking pics of scenes
>anywhere

Dont get caught.

Not allowed to take photos unless its for wounds. It's a hippa violation if you get caught.

I've worked everywhere, east coast and west coast. Primarily east

i was a web dev on $100k
i've been a firefighter now for 6 months on half that, never been happier
i'll be back up to the same salary in 10 years haha

how old are you?

What about just audio for a call, like EMT's responding?

first non toxic thread on Yea Forums I've ever seen.

Was it something you always wanted to do?

i don't listen to every response in the county. i only care what's coming through our doors tbh

Medical engineering at a hospital... in Argentina.
Job is fun, pay is average.