I'm bored as hell. Who wants a free tarot reading?

I'm bored as hell. Who wants a free tarot reading?

Since I don't have all day, sticking to three-card readings (past, present, future). You don't have to ask a question, but the reading will be a lot more interesting if you do.

Attached: Tarot-Deck-main.jpg (1024x756, 461K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=oxopPDMq7rs
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Will I have to move out of my house, or will I be able to afford it?

What is my fortune?

Attached: images.jpg (390x259, 12K)

tarot cards have an evil energy attached to them and the people that use them are pagans.

- a Psionic

Will I ever become famous by making music for a living?

>Past: Ten of Swords
Pain, deep wounds, betrayal, loss, crisis. The ten of swords represents getting stabbed in the back. You aren't just wondering if you CAN move out of the house, you feel like you MUST move out. The house is now unlivable to you and you would do anything to free yourself from the suffering of staying there.

>Present: Two of Coins
Juggling, multiple priorities, time management. You have too much on your plate. One day you're saving up for the down payment on a new apartment, the next day you're blowing that money on a friend's birthday or on regular car maintenance or on materials for a job. You can't seem to get your shit together - you keep taking two steps forward and two steps back and never seem to move forward

>Future: The Sun
Positivity, fun, success, vitality. If you stick with it, even though it feels like you aren't making progress, you'll eventually be content. Interestingly the sun says nothing about travel - but about happiness where you are. So... maybe things will improve at home and you won't need to move out?

Oooohhhhh, do me!

Will I ever move out of my parents house?

will i fulfill my purpose?

Am I going to be a worthless incel forever

Will I get in for 142?

Hmm interesting.
Thank you user

don't join the music industry. you have to sell your soul to satan and do the bidding of evil mutts for the rest of your existence

Will i be able to get my uni degree?

>Past: Three of Coins, inverted
Disharmony, misalignment, working alone. You have trouble making and keeping friends, and you always screw up in social situations. You've convinced yourself you're better off on your own, but you don't really believe that. You're very lonely.

>Present: Seven of Swords
Acting strategically, getting away with something, deception. You've allowed your antisocial behavior to engorge your soul and you've lost the ability to empathize. You view others as tools and you turn all relationships into a profit-loss analysis. You're always trying to get more out of "friendships" than you put in.

>Future: Strength
The major arcana of strength in tarot does NOT represent physical strength or success. It represents compassion. The strength to accept your own faults and improve. In this position and given the past reading, I believe you'll meet someone who will teach you how to care about others again.

Will my upcoming marriage be good and happy??

Was I possessed when I attacked the cop or was it the withdraw? I need to know!!

If you cant beat em join em I've wasted most of my life away anyway been mostly pain and misery

I am unable to raise a question, I am so uncertain of my life, that I am all out. Please do me.

>Tarot is for pagans
>Said the "psionic"

Fate is like an ocean and we are boats caught in the currents. Tarot lets you read the waves and know where inaction will take you.

>Past: Wheel of Fortune, inverted
Bad luck, resistance to change, and breaking of cycles. Things never go your way. You're always looking for the next big break and it always falls apart. So far your life has been a string of failures and "try again"s

>Present: Strength, inverted
Self-doubt, low energy, and raw / unchecked emotion. With no strength to keep your own thought at bay, negativity oozes out. You've suffered bad luck for far longer than any person should and you've given up hope.

>Future: Judgement
Rebirth, inner calling, and absolution. The card of judgement shows a forgiveness for the past as our old self dies and our new self is allowed a clean slate. You'll give up on music and find your true calling, and you'll find great success in your new passion

Will I find happiness in my career and relationships

What should I be seeking?

I love that hippy stuff.

Attached: Screenshot_20190325-191557_Tinder.jpg (1080x1178, 681K)

Wow on fucking point bro I thought music was my passion shietttttt

>Past: Four of Coins
Saving money, security, conservatism. You're doing everything right to move out, and your hard work will be noticed and rewarded.

>Present: Eight of Coins
Apprenticeship, mastery, and development of skills. You're moving ahead in your job, earning more, learning to save better, and growing as a person. Any goal you set your sights on will be achieved with enough time, because you have the dedication and the ability.

>Future: Nine of Cups
Contentment, gratitude, and wishes come true. The nine of cups shows the final happiness achieved after a life of work. It's a person resting on their laurels as they've achieved the greatest success they could desire.

Probably the most positive reading I've ever seen. You're a hard worker and you know how to accomplish whatever you want. Your future is whatever you choose to make of it, and you'll be happy however it turns out.

>Past: The Empress, inverted
Now that's a rare card. The empress represents the "female" energies of the world (birth, creation, nurturing, and abundance). Inverted, it's the worst aspects of femininity: a creativity block, dependence on others, and a feeling of weakness. Up until now you've been the world's bitch.

>Present: Eight of Coins
We saw this one in the last reading. You're developing your skills and growing as a person. You have passion and drive to keep improving.

>Future: Ace of Swords, inverted
Clouded judgment, constantly rethinking old ideas, and searching for inner clarity. Your current drive and passion will subside and you'll forget what your purpose even was. You'll begin to wonder why you cared so much in the first place. This "purpose" you're seeking has no end and no happiness for you. It's an illusion that you're working towards.

>You're a hard worker and you know how to accomplish whatever you want.

Friend, I do appreciate your time and kind words, but that's just not true...

Or is it, maybe I'm not doomed to this neet life and can make something out of myself.

Cheers, gypsyanon, have some tits...

Attached: IMG_0163.jpg (1280x1920, 722K)

>Up until now you've been the world's bitch.

frighteningly accurate, i assume that will no longer be the case?

Damn, bruh, I am a little impressed with the lecture. You give me a lot to think. Thanks

>Past: The Hermit, inverted
Isolation, loneliness, withdrawal. You've been alone for so long you've forgotten how to be with others. The Hermit is normally a card of self-discovery. Introspection and inner guidance. When inverted, you've retreated into yourself to find a light and found nothing but darkness, and you've become lost.

>Present: Ace of Wands, inverted
Lack of direction, distractions, and delays. You keep meaning to come out of your shell and practice meeting people. Maybe go to a bar, maybe go to an event on campus, maybe join a social club... but you just keep forgetting. Or putting it off until next week. Or deciding against it at the last minute.

>Future: Three of Coins, inverted
Disharmony, misalignment, working alone. If you continue on your current path, you will be alone forever. Unless you take swift action to redirect the course of your life, your vessel in the sea of fate is heading directly for the rocky shores of eternal isolation. There is no magical secret to being social, but spending all day sitting on Yea Forums certainly won't help. You need to go out, anywhere, and do so NOW. Get uncomfortable. Be afraid. Open up to a stranger. Pay a prostitute if you must. But if you don't change something drastically, you have a bleak future ahead of you.

Question, op, you a man or a woman?

Give it to me straight OP, will I ever smash, or am I doomed to ascend to wizardhood?

Will there something change in my love life in the near future?

>Past: Ten of Coins, inverted
The dark side of wealth. Financial loss, failed investments, and debt. Whatever happened, you've found yourself in a deep hole and you're trying to dig your way out.

>Present: Queen of Wands
Courage, confidence, independence, and determination. Whatever that hole, you're working hard to dig your way out - and you have help. It may be a friend, a coworker, or a family member - but someone very dear to you is giving you the courage and strength to carry on.

>Future: Four of Wands, inverted
Personal celebration, inner harmony, conflict with others, and a transition from outward focus to inward. You've been trying to "get in" to something -- some group, some clique, or some job. Whatever it is, you'll realize that the best way out of your hole is through your own work and not through this outside group. You may "get in" and realize it's not for you, or you may realize before you "get in". But whatever the significance of the 142, it's better to focus it on yourself and not this outside group.

psionics don't need to conjure power from any source. the power is within us. and by the way our powers are on the side of light, and we scoff and hate anything occult

Past: Queen of Wands
Courage, confidence, independence, and determination. You've had people helping you your whole life, and a strong support structure. Parents, friends, and maybe even teachers are all working to help you succeed.

>Present: Five of Coins
Poverty, worry, and a mindset of "lacking". You feel like you're always on the outside looking in. You worry that what others have you shall always be without.

>Future: Ace of Wands
Inspiration, growth, and potential. You will push past your current mindset and succeed. The degree is in your future. You just have to work for it!

Yeah, can I get a read, please?

will this new job help me recover or this is just a futile escape to try to forget the biggest mistake i ever done, is this recoverable at all ?

How will I do on the new job I'm starting on the 1st (Yes, April Fool's Day), Tarot user??

fuuuuckkk.. love the pic...

Op could you do me? I really like this type of stuff!

I'm not usually keen on doing marriage-related readings. If they turn up negative then I don't want a divorce on my hands. But let's see where this takes us.

>Past: Five of Coins
Poverty, worry, and a mindset of "lacking". You've always been on the outside looking in, wanting the happiness that others have, and searching for a woman of your own so you can feel like one of the "haves" and not one of the "have nots". Off the bat this is an unhealthy reason to enter a relationship, but let's see what happens.

>Present: Nine of Coins
Abundance, luxury, self-sufficiency, and independence. You've finally obtained what you felt you were lacking. You're beyond happy or "at peace" with your life - you're living a life of riches and splendor. You've never known you could hold this much joy.

>Future: The World, inverted
Seeking closure, shortcuts, lack of integration, delay of satisfaction. This suggests that you will feel incomplete. You think now that marriage is all you're missing in life and it will be sunshine and rainbows from now on, but once things have settled down and the hormones have worn off, the mindset of "lacking" will return and you'll begin to doubt your ability to be happy with ANYTHING. If marriage didn't keep you happy forever, then what will? Happiness is a journey, user, and not a destination. Until you've taken that to heart, your life will be full of these momentary bubbles of bliss followed by self-pity and darkness.

Will I have a nice summer?

Is my friend trying to date me?

Seems interesting enough, my gf of 4 years broke up with me a few months ago I'm still devastated and depressed all the time - am I going to be able to get over her or will this sadness carry into my next relationship?

Attached: sweaty_pepe.jpg (646x595, 34K)

Let's make this one quick since you posted two exclamation points, and since I'm getting behind

>Past: The Emperor
>Present: Page of Wands
>Future: Eight of Cups, inverted

You were in absolute control of your life up until the event then had a lapse of better judgement. It wasn't possession, but merely a misfiring of neurons failing to remind you of the consequences of your action, so you behaved on emotion rather than reason. While you can blame "withdrawal", it was more likely a long-coming buildup of emotional pain and suffering that you let out at one inopportune moment. You now feel aimless and adrift, wishing for a second chance, and hoping you can walk away from your past life.

This still going on or is thread dead?

Shut up impatient user.

Rolling for digits of power

will my psychosis ever go away?

Except for the very interesting questions I'm not going faster to try and catch up. So:

>Past: Seven of Coins, inverted
>Present: Queen of Wands, inverted
>Future: The Chariot

You're lazy and lack long-term vision. You can't commit to anything. In the future you will develop willpower and determination. Apparently as the result of turning away from others and focusing on yourself.

Off by more than one my dude

am i able to dig my way out of this hole user

Attached: tomoko-kuroki-36282.jpg (400x554, 35K)

Be patient user I think fortune user is trying to catch up... lots of requests.

Read mine. What do you want me to ask?

option for the damaged past, turbulent present, or unknown future.

Attached: 1526221756793.jpg (600x600, 225K)

Fast mode

>Past: Two of Coins, inverted
Failure to juggle things well, dropping the ball.

>Present: Death
One life ending and another beginning.

>Future: Page of Wands, inverted
Acting irrationally and on pure emotion.

Slow down, brah. You're ending things too early and trying to jump from one thing to another. Spend some time at one job or with one woman.

Nigga what?
You ask HIM a question, not the other way around!
Just ask about something you're uncertain about in your life.

this thread is fascinating...

Attached: 3ptiqb.jpg (309x310, 91K)

Will I pursue my dreams or stick to 9-5 hour jobs?

Fast mode

>Past: Queen of Cups
>Present: Three of Sword, inverted
>Future: The Hermit, inverted

Shit, man. Whatever you THINK you should be seeking, change course. You've suffered heartbreak at the hands of those you felt were closest to you and now you're afraid to reach out to others. You're looking for hobbies, activities, or anything to distract you from making connections with other humans. Sometimes what hurts is what you need the most. Open up to someone.

Will I find direction in my life?

It seems like things are on the upswing, but you need to refocus your energy on something meaningful instead of this arbitrary "purpose" you're currently driving towards.

forgive me gypsyanon, didn't mean to rush you

Ok geez like I do this often.
Did that girl give me a genital infection and or herpes hepatitis? Her friend was into me and told me this after.

Hey OP. I'm on day 4 of no fap and the traps are looking really fucking good now, better than real wimin. I don't know what to do, and I'm worried I've been in the closet my whole life and never realized. Also smack me with my reading.

Man

Fast mode

>Past: Three of Coins
Cooperation, working together, joint efforts. I'll be honest, I'm not sure how to interpret this one given the question. Perhaps you and some buddies have been in the same smash-less boat and you always try to get each other's backs and play wingman for one another. Whatever the case, you haven't been alone in your pursuit of pussy.

>Present: The Magician
The Magician represents a manifestation of energy. It's willpower apparent in acts upon the world.

>Future: Knight of Swords, inverted
Burn-out. You try too hard, get too much energy worked up, and don't let it out. Calm the fuck down and have a drink. If you keep thinking too hard nothing will ever happen.

Fast mode

World's bitch, etc

>Present: The Fool
Acting like an idiot, not thinking ahead, jumping into things without any reservation or fear

>Future: Ten of Cups
Somehow it works out for you. Congrats

how are you so sure this bs is real? and if so whats my fortune?

I'm finally living a life worthy of hers.
How and when should I go about telling her I would like to spend the rest of that life with her by my side?

Edgy

Fast mode

>Past: King of Cups
In control, calm, collected, wise

>Present: Four of Coins, inverted
Over-spending, greed, self-protection

>Future: Six of Swords, inverted
Leaving, giving up, trying to start a new life

You done goof'd

An interesting question. Let's spend some time on this one.

>Past: Judgement
You had a rebirth. Whatever your past "biggest mistake", it's behind you now. You've been forgiven. This is a whole new paradigm for you and a chance at changing yourself entirely. You've had your slate cleared and the future is wide open now. You should let that baggage go and live your life anew.

>Present: Page of Coins, inverted
You're acting rashly and without thought. This will always lead to ruin. Slow down and take some time to consider your actions. The past is no longer your burden, but you're so afraid that it is you're jumping into something without thinking. Life is easy again - you don't need to keep running.

>Future: Three of Swords
The new job will lead to pain, sorrow, heartbreak, and grief. Give it up and find something better for yourself. You deserve it.

Try me, OP. Let's read what your cards tell about me.

Attached: 171418-004-0B959E95.jpg (373x450, 28K)

Will I become the person I aspire to be or will I never reach that state?

I agree with it all, You might be onto something here. Thanx

see

Fast mode

>Past: Nine of coins, inverted
>Present: The Sun, inverted
>Future: The Chariot

This job search won't be as fruitful as you're hoping, but it will open the doors for a better future. You'll learn and grow as a person so the NEXT job search will be worthwhile.

Sweet! Tnx OP.

Is everything going according to plan?

Wow OP totally ignored me and skipped over me. Because OP is a fucking fraud

Fast mode

>Past: Page of Coins
Opportunity, excitement, and inspiration.

>Present: Seven of Coins
Long-term view, sustainable results, perseverance

>Future: Two of Swords
Blind to opportunities, not opening your eyes.

You've become more grounded and level-headed, but now you're TOO risk averse and you'll miss out on big opportunities.

shut up.

Fast mode

>Past: The Hierophant
Spiritual wisdom, tradition, religion

>Present: Seven of Swords, inverted
Self-deception, keeping secrets

>Future: The Hanged Man
A paradox

Umm.. hmm... that's an odd one for "will I have a nice summer". Maybe it means more to you than to me, but it sounds like whatever your religious institution (whether your Christian, Hindu, Pagan, Wiccan, or whatever) it'll play a big roll and you'll be forced to endure some secrecy and pain related to it

thx a lot, that really make feel better for some reason, i will take that into account

Attached: 1553004196012.jpg (562x702, 50K)

Sure, why not?

And my question is: Am I going to get out of here alive? (sounds like a joke, is not)

I know this without cards. If you're male, no. If you're female, yes.

This card has shown up a lot today. You're the world's bitch.

>Present: Temperance
Patience, moderation, and purpose

>Future: Three of Swords
Heartbreak, pain, and loss

Sounds like that's a big ol' friendzone.

rerollin

Attached: 1524409828970.jpg (810x1440, 842K)

You shut up you fucking fraud

I have a good question, I have two girlfriend but online one is intelligent and naughty the other is kind and sweet but I too could find a girl irl what should I do?

sure :)

can you tell me how my love life with my partner will turn out for the long run? or just anything related

thanks in advance

Damn, dude, be patient. Can't you tell these take a while to type? I'm not a fucking robot.

Without even drawing cards I can tell you that you will ALWAYS carry the sadness of past relationships. But if you meet someone better, that pain will transform into relief and meaning. That transformation takes time, though. You bring in your past as pain and someone else helps you to turn it into happiness.

>Past: Ten of Swords, inverted
Wow, she must have really fucked you up. Backstabbing bitch cut your heart out.

>Present: The Sun
You're pretty happy right now. I bet you already found the woman you plan on jumping into a relationship with and only this past baggage is worrying you

>Future: King of Coins, inverted
Obsession with status, stubbornness

That's an interesting ending to that one. Sounds like it's not your past girlfriend weighing on you, it's your choosing to carry her memory. You feel like if you ever allow yourself to move on you'll somehow be a worse person for it. Being the better man doesn't mean bearing the pain of the world. It means turning the pain of the world into lessons for the future so that each day can be happier. For some reason you feel compelled to keep yourself miserable.

How far is my decay?

Attached: 421822_10150654058723617_1729504115_n.jpg (771x960, 130K)

Stop ducking me you little bitch. Read mine you fucking fraud.

hb me boss?

Was this a request for a reading? I couldn't tell.

Fast mode

>Past: The World, inverted
Seeking closure, lack of completion. You feel like things were never "settled". You're always looking for the happy ending.

>Present: The Magician, inverted
Manipulation, poor planning, and untapped talent. You're acting without inspiration. You have a goal, but no drive.

>Future: Five of Cups
Focusing on the wrong things. Your psychosis isn't a physical ailment, it's a choice that you can overcome. Just stop staring at the negative and acknowledge all of the positive.

OP here, suck my cock you insolent brat.
I'm skipping yours entirely, working on the next one now.

Hey op, scorpio here looking for some luck!

Will I accomplish what I am planning? In all aspects in education, experience, wealth, love, dreams, etc. Will I be happy?

Fast mode

>Past: Page of Wands
You had inspiration and new ideas

>Present: Ten of Coins
Doesn't sound like you're really in a hole. Things are going well and you have everything you need in life.

>Future: Ten of Cups, inverted
Ah, there's your problem. Incorrect values and strained relationships. You're expecting too much of others. You're fine how you are and you don't need more help. Stop trying to dig your way out of this "hole" and set up a sofa and TV in there and call it home.

Will I ever be with her again?

> For some reason you feel compelled to keep yourself miserable.

Thanks OP, that's honestly a scary accurate reading especially that last line - sorry for being impatient but thank you so much again I feel like this really helped me realize some shit. Have a good day friend

Attached: 1509941657983.png (234x216, 6K)

Id love to get a reading, as i believe divination is a direct connection with the divine that is a gift bestowed on a few.

Man, aged 27, white, pagan beliefs, gemini

Attached: sbJG1ui.jpg (600x700, 88K)

Yeah exactly because you can't! Fraud! Idiot! Noob!

This user nailed it: Just tell me what you want to know.

You know your own past and present, so let's see your future

>Four of Wands, inverted
>Strength
>Eight of Wands, inverted

Constant delays, frustration, and resistance to change. You've finally stopped trying to enact your will on some aspect of life and you've accepted others around you will not change and learned to be happy with them as they are, but it won't be long before you grow tired of their shit again. Start branching out and make more friends.

>Three of Cups, inverted
>Knight of Coins
>Three of Swords

You will give up your jobs, pursue your dreams, and your dreams will be crushed. It's harder to make it on your own than you imagined and you're unprepared.

This is great b/ material, respect to op

No, because of your small peepee

Will I get above a million dollars from this settlement?

Attached: 1553468296403.png (1080x1072, 819K)

Hey man. I just want to know if this chick knowingly gave me herpes or hepatitis or both. It's not confirmed I have either yet.

Will I be a wagecuck until I die?

Not an ideal question for tarot, but I'll see what I can see. Tarot views the currents of the ocean and fate and predicts which shore you'll wash up on. It's about seeing the future, not about gaining insight into the past.

>Past: Ten of Wands, inverted
Carrying a great burden
>Present: Temperance
Patience
>Future: King of Wands, inverted
High expectations and aggressive goals

Sounds like she gave you herpes but not hepatitis and 90% of the population has herpes, anyway, so it's not like it's that rare or even worth worrying about. The notion that "good people" don't have or spread STDs and "bad people" are degenrates who go bug chasing is ass-backwards. You can get herpes at birth by sliding out of the vagina. So don't be so angry about it.

Should I kill myself?

Op here, Defo bad aids, like the nigger fucking monkey aids.

sure im down for one.

will I find the love this year?

>Wheel of Fortune
>Ten of Swords
>Ace of Wands, inverted

You aren't gay but you will relapse soon. Your brain is currently seeking distractions and it chose the wrong ones (sexual ones). From the looks of it you'll give in and try fapping to a trap and mid-fap your mind will wander to some old favorite images of girls. You'll be secure in your heterosexuality but hate yourself for failing to last a week.

Yeah well thanks OP. I don't know if you read it or not but the past present and future is accurate af.

Will I finally achieve something worthwhile?

purposely skipped or?

And well 1 but not 2. I know it's low risk but some reason I believe her friend she has hepatitis as well. Chris brown got it from Rihanna or something

How will quitting energy drinks and cutting down smoking go?

Is my brotjer gonna come through for me and help me land an IT job at thrle company he works for?

There's absolutely zero evidence it's real. If you don't believe it, then just ignore it. If you do believe it, then take it to heart. If you're on the fence, then just enjoy pondering the "what ifs"

>Past: Two of Swords, inverted
Indecision, stalemate, confusion, and information overload
>Present: Four of Swords, inverted
Exhaustion, deep contemplation, and stagnation
>Future: Knight of Coins, inverted
Boredom, feeling "stuck", perfectionism

No wonder you asked me that absolutely asinine question. You're about as bored with life as I am right now. You could probably kill yourself and not really give a fuck right now. Welcome to my average weekday.

Wish I had a cure for you. I usually just watch Netflix until I pass out or occasionally hop on Yea Forums and do tarot readings.

>Page of Cups
>Strength, inverted
>Four of Coins, inverted

You're too focused on self-protection and greed. All of your efforts to be "worthy" of her are just a sad attempt at re-framing the fact that you care too much about your own status and wealth than about hers. You had to be "better" so that you could "afford" her or "win" her. Relationships aren't about being so amazing they fall for you. It's about being flawed in just the right way. We're all broken, but occasionally you find someone whose rough edges match up with yours and form a full picture.

You need to stop trying to become "worthy" and instead focus on your flaws. Realize how and why you're NOT worthy and then hope she'll accept you despite it. Meanwhile if you don't see her flaws it's not because they aren't there, it's because you're refusing to acknowledge them. And once you do if you aren't okay with them, don't jump into something stupid.

>Knight of Wands, inverted
>Ten of Coins
>Ten of Swords

You made some hasty deals and jumped into some quick investments that have, in the short term, turned out well for you. But in the long-run things will fall apart. This project of haste and passion which is currently bearing fruit will be short-lived and you will feel betrayed by your co-conspirators. You should put the effort into growing a more sustainable source of happiness.

>Past: Seven of Swords (deception, stealing, etc)
>Present: Page of Coins, inverted (procrastination, lack of progress)
>Future: The Star, inverted (lack of faith, despair, disconnection)

If you keep being so lazy you'll never become the person you aspire to be. You must put effort into changing.

Holy fucking shit.
Howisthisevenpossible.png
This no fap isn't optional, it's just that I can't get two minutes in the latrine alone. If you could use your cards to find me some fap material, I would be beyond just a believer.
My mind is literally fucking blown.
Also thank God I'm not a fag.

Attached: 1553445667097.jpg (362x447, 54K)

>Past: The Lovers, inverted
>Present: Five of Coins, inverted
>Future: Seven of Coins, inverted

No, no it's not. It's not going according to plan at all. You won't win her back if you keep doing what you're doing. She'll grow more distant and your efforts less meaningful.

Bump the thread for hopes of an answer

>Doesn't link to the post that got "skipped"
Okay

Arguing with trolls never ends well. Pissing into an ocean of piss and whatnot

>Knight of Wands
>Wheel of Fortune
>Queen of Swords, inverted

I don't see death in your future, but I do see an overly-emotional, bitchy, and judgmental woman. Whoever you're living with, they'll only get more disagreeable with time.

gib me tarot reading, occultanon

Attached: 1548561068993.jpg (152x267, 39K)

What type of career should I pursue?

Is she worth the time and effort?

>don't see death in your future

So you've made me immortal with your sorcery? YOU SON OF A BITCH

I have a number of questions, but if you're only doing one then just pick the first.
>Will my current plan for life work out?
>Will I be successful with the career I currently want?
>Will I keep the friends I want to keep?
>Will she love me back?

forgot the question, like a tard
>does she feel the same?

"rerollin"? Are you asking for a new reading? I suppose I can try

>Seven of Wands
>Three of Wands, inverted
>Ace of Wands, inverted

A wand-heavy reading. Wands represent inspiration, determination, and intuition. It's an "inspired" change (as opposed to the "forced" change of swords).

Seven represents challenge and competition. You have fought hard to get where you are. You're at the top of the hill but actively defending your position.

Three, inverted, represents a lack of foresight, unexpected delays, and playing small. You fail to see what's going on behind the curtain. There are actors working against you and they will prevent you from moving forward how you wish.

Ace, inverted, represents a lack of direction, distraction, and delay. You'll be lost and without an answer to your questions. You'll be trying to solve some problem but the details keep changing.

Fuck it i'll roll

Attached: 3216133.jpg (450x240, 22K)

will me and my girlfriend last

How stable will my relationship with my girlfriend be in the future?

Well this one took a turn for the worst on the last card

>Past: Three of Coins, inverted (you're lonely despite the online girlfriends)
>Present: Three of Wands, inverted (you think you can get a girlfriend IRL but you'll be surprised by how hard it really is and make little progress)
>Future: The Tower
Literally the worst card in tarot. The tower means "everything is fucking destroyed". Like... do you rape a girl? What the fuck, dude. You absolutely destroy your own life trying to get a girl. Slow the fuck down.

>Past: Ten of Swords, inverted
You brought a lot of baggage into the relationship that you're still holding on to

>Present: Wheel of Fortune
Time to make a choice

>Future: The Empress
Your current girl is extremely caring, nurturing, understanding, and willing to bear your baggage with you. Your relationship will be a happy one, but only if you open up and let her know everything that's bothering you.

>Three of Wands
>Queen of Coins
>Ace of Swords

You don't sound that decayed to me. You started a new journey, you've nurtured a new life, and in the future you will have the power and influence to make your will manifest. Your new life isn't "decay". It's just alternative. Just because others don't follow in your footsteps doesn't mean you've gone down a path of hopelessness. There's nothing to redeem - you're living life how you want to, and you're doing a damn good job at it.

Will I have to left her and our flat, or shall I stick with those no matter the burden it can be?

Also I'm pretty happy to see this kind of thread. OP is not a fag today.

What’s my reading user?

That's something you'd have to ask Miss Cleo for: youtube.com/watch?v=oxopPDMq7rs

Unless you can point to the post I'm "ducking", I can't do a reading. You likely just didn't notice when I did your reading, or you're trolling.

>Not OP
>Pretending to be OP
>Likely the same person saying I'm ducking their posts
>Pissing in an ocean of piss

hb? Not familiar with that acronym. I assume you want a reading.

>Past: Wheel of Fortune, inverted
>Present: The Moon, inverted
>Future: Death

You're refusing to acknowledge your inner "demons", if you would even call them demons. It's more like your "shadow self" -- the thoughts, emotions, and beliefs that you hide from others for fear they would be rejected. You've pretended for long enough that this person isn't you, and it's time to stop and accept that your darker half is just as much a part of you as your wholesome and sunny side. Your life will undergo a great change once you start accepting who you really are.

Will I do good in the military? Here’s hoping op replies

Do mine please?

>Past: Eight of Coins (learning, growing, developing)
>Present: Three of Wands, inverted (lack of foresight)
>Future: Five of Wands (conflict, disagreement, competition)

Things were going well but you messed something up, and the big fight is still ahead of you. Try to find a peaceful resolution if possible.

What will I become?

Attached: 6b2f24cf2dd7d1e3fbd7f90fb82fab68.jpg (564x853, 102K)

will i ever find a gf and also i start my first job in a week will i do good?

>Queen of Coins
>Three of Swords, inverted
>Four of Swords, inverted

What you're planning has already started to fail in an epic fashion. You're holding out hope that things will turn around, but they won't - and eventually you'll just get tired of waiting. It's time to give up and take a new direction. Try something you haven't tried before.

Hey OP.

An Aquarius here; moving across the states in a few days.

Attached: 51661749_1955560994553327_2357466158174568448_n.png (1062x720, 1005K)

Will I ever be content with life?

Attached: 2286CAF2-3934-4CB2-8C63-650D69E6B421.jpg (320x320, 19K)

>King of Cups, inverted
>Ace of Swords, inverted
>Page of Cups, inverted

No. But you'll spend the next several years trying, and every time you'll look for excuses why it didn't work out instead of acknowledging the truth.

How will 2019 be for me ?

Can you just draw one for me so I can find out what my stand suggests?

Will I get into grad school?

how’s the rest of the year gonna be cardfag

>Page of Cups
>Three of Coins
>Knight of Swords

Wish I could dedicate more time to this one (maybe add a few cards for clarification) because it's rather vague, but:

>You're creative, curious, and open to all new opportunities
>You're currently working together with others towards common goals and collaborating well
>Ambition, action, and a drive to succeed are in your future

Sounds like you're doing well and will keep doing better.

Is there any way that my life could possibly get better?

Should I look more into a career change?

I could use a reading if you're still going bro.

Question: Will I be successful in my career?

Thanks I'm in need of a card reading as I have no direction in life. Aries if that helps.

I'll read yours to you. There are three. Yes, it works that way.

Don't run into any walls today. There are only free pieces of paper and then there's a knowledge of difference. You make none. You are here. That is there. You are dead now.

will I come into some good money soon?

>Still haven't linked the post you want a reading for

Thank you

Pretty specific. Let's see what the cards show.

>Eight of Swords, inverted
>Queen of Wands
>Two of Wands

I think that's a yes? Courage, confidence, and determination will lead you to success in your goals, and in the future you will be planning, making important decisions, and make discoveries about yourself and about life. I think you'll get the money you're seeking and then you'll learn that money isn't everything and you'll grow as a person by managing the funds to try and improve your life for the better.

what are these shadows user.

Learn to be patient. I've been doing a lot of these and I only type so fast. Anyway, see: You got your reading (it just took a while, damn)

>Seven of Wands
You've fought hard to get to the top
>Ten of Sword, inverted
You get backstabbed
>The Hermit, inverted
You isolate yourself from others

Sounds like your wagecuck status will be revoked not of your own hand, and you'll be miserable as a result.

Is my future happy or will i hate it?

This sounds dumb but my life long dream is going to space will it ever happen

Hope you see this bro wanted to get into tarot reading never did i just gotta see if fate is with me or if i screwed

No. You shouldn't.

>The Hermit (you've lived a life of introspection and self-reflection, learning from yourself instead of from others)
>Five of Wands (conflict, anguish, disagreement)
>Strength (compassion, caring, and forgiveness)

You're on the verge of a breakthrough, user, and true peace is just around the corner. Hold out hope a little while longer.

I'm in a weird position with my career. I'm wondering why my outlook is?

Ocean of piss

>Strength
>Five of Coins
>Ten of Coins

You've always cared more about others than yourself and you're a kind and compassionate soul. This hasn't been reciprocated yet and you're often lacking while those you help are successful. But the future looks bright and karma will pay back all of the help you've given others tenfold. I see happiness and wealth in your future.

>Judgment
>Page of Cups
>Eight of Swords
You'll meet a woman this year who you think is true love, but you'll slowly grow disillusioned and feel trapped in the relationship. You won't want to leave because you don't want to be "the bad guy", but you'll become more and more miserable just waiting for her to die so you can go back to living your life.

Will she and I get together or was that the last I've seen of her?

>Three of Swords
>Eight of Coins, inverted
>Seven of Coins, inverted
Not if you keep being so lazy. You have to put in effort if you want to be successful at something.

Accidentally skipped. My apologies. I'm bouncing between cards, book, and thread - so forgive me for missing a post.

>Page of Coins, inverted
>The Star
>Knight of Coins, inverted

You procrastinated a lot to reach your current state, but now you can learn from your past failures. You've had a spiritual renewal and regained hope that was once lost to you. Your future, however, shows a sense of boredom or being "stuck" despite your new-found discipline. It sounds like you gained motivation without direction, so you're finally ready to make something of your life but you don't know what will make you happy. You should seek creative outlets and try going new places, see what sparks your interest and pour your new passion into those things.

bumping

Attached: 1529628186269.jpg (676x960, 51K)

>Ace of Coins, inverted
>Three of Coins
>Five of Coins, inverted

Right now you have people helping you to stay clean. They'll slowly fade away as their own life takes precedence and you'll have to bear the burden of quitting yourself. It's going to be hard and you're at strong risk of relapse if you don't find a group who can support you for a longer period of time. Perhaps look to a local church or twelve-step program for assistance.

>Eight of Cups
>Seven of Swords
>Three of Coins, inverted

You will not get the job. Specifically, per the cards, you should try to seek a job on your own merit instead of on nepotism. You will never be trusted if you are only introduced due to familial relations.

lol, thanks but this already happened to me a couple years ago

bumping again

Attached: 6a958926cfc6eea89a791ddcf938f7984049f0e10f659a3f510ba64ba30c1a88.jpg (1130x1919, 1.98M)

Finding you some fap material is going to be my last post for the night. Sorry, everyone, but I've got to run to the store before it gets too late.

>The Magician
>Temperance, inverted
>Four of Wands

You have the creative and inspirational energy to succeed, but you're currently very impatient. This haste is leading to wasted time and aggravation. Celebration, and joy will only come when you return to your roots ("return home").

That may mean more to you than to me. Maybe you're currently in a dorm and you'll head home for the evening and get a chance to sit down at your old computer. Or maybe you have some magazines stashed under the bed that you used to love and after years of cyber-fapping you'll return to the good ol' days. In either case, you won't find joy until you "return home" (in tarot, "home" means "the things close to your heart", so it's not necessarily a physical building)

Guess you've took a ride back to the start then.

Will my first wife leave me

>occultanon bails right before my question
>mfw I won't get a tarot reading from a stranger on Yea Forums

Attached: Yorkshire_Feels.png (922x796, 487K)

Perhaps the beggars on the 5 aren't so literal. Each time I try to quit I can't do anything enjoyable or have a good time so maybe it's representative the daily grind.

Attached: Reading for other people versus reading for myself.jpg (988x1136, 115K)

Arf...
Do you plan on doing thread like this again? Or does anons knows if some guys on /x/ does some?

Thanks for your thread OP, quality one indeed

Attached: Bankrupt-in-Blood-Ravnica-Allegiance-Art.jpg (1200x881, 298K)

you know, this is exactly what happened, I didn't want to finish the relationship even tho I was miserable to avoid being the bad guy just as you said, You saw my past not the future I was asking for. It is awesome how exact you are tho

Welp now i don't know if I'm ever going to go to space

Will I ever get over the recent death of my mother?

Should I leave Yea Forums?

When will I be working at a new job? Will I make good money?

I guess user stopped.

Attached: 7420F25C-7AF0-4FA2-A2E7-07E92E18D7FB.jpg (690x592, 345K)

He did us well

I suppose we could bump and see if he comes back?

bump!

No he left, but there's a thread on /x/

Attached: Memorial-to-Genius-Dominaria-MtG-Art.jpg (1200x900, 1.03M)