Alright faggots - I need some advice

Alright faggots - I need some advice.

I am mainlining heroin tonight for the first time - I've never taken opioids of any description before (I just smoke weed and take x sometimes), but I have it all bought and set up and I have a friend who is going to be in the room to help me if things go wrong.

I read somewhere that you are supposed to smoke it first but this is going to be a once in a lifetime thing - mostly a way for me to sate my curiousity about it, so I figure I will skip straight to mainlining it to get the full effect.

Any of you faggots got any advice before I do this thing? Not looking for a fucking PSA either - I know what I'm doing. More looking for what to expect etc.

Attached: 1_c-WydTp7fcpYDt7zXRQZGQ.png (800x600, 648K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=g9fBQYE-S5o
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Save yourself the trouble and just kill yourself instead

heroin is a drug for bums. dont know why you would do it.

That ignored, snort it

You may not... more first timers OD on that shit than anything else. See ya in the morgue, user.

Snort it or smoke it - if you mainline it with no tolerance to it you will throw up all over yourself and likely die of an overdose.

>once in a lifetime thing

Fucking kek

smoke it man its the same if its your first time

flush that shit in the toilet, you dumbshit. also welcome on FBI watch list

You know what you're doing but looking for advice eh? Lol as someone who's taken lots of oxys heroin and black tar afghani opium throughout the last 20 years just go for it lol. It's just a one time thing to sate your curiosity right? It feels amazing and there will be no negative side effects trust me. Have fun :)

>heroin gets you on a list

HAHAHA Gonna die lol

>Any of you faggots got any advice before I do this thing?
Cut it down with rat poison before you sell it like the real dealers do.

On the off-chance that this isn't bait, I'm gonna drop the bullshit and implore you not to do this user. This stuff WILL fuck your life up beyond repair, and it WILL reap destruction on your entire family.

My brother lost fucking everything and ended up on the streets over it. If you are that desperate to go then spare your family that and eat a bullet instead - I'm not even fucking around, it's far kinder in the long run.

>advice
Kiss your ass goodbye OP

Bad idea dude. I've done it. It's not a good idea. It's cut with fentanyl so often these days it's not worth the chance.

If you're going to do it anyway, start with a very small amount and lots of saline. Make sure the shot is clean and you register into the vein correctly. Make sure you or your friend are not doing it together. If something goes wrong you want a sober person to call 911.

Just don't do it though. That shits for trashy people. If you are smart enough to ask for tips, you're smart enough not you do it.

As far as what's to expect, it feels amazing. You will get a nice calming warm greening like you are climbing into a warm bed next to a fireplace. You will be super relaxed and slip right into a chill stupor, then it passes and you smoke a bowl with your bro, flush the rest and burn the number of the guy that you got it from.

This is honestly the most stupid post I have ever seen here, and that is saying something.

Buy a scale that measures .000 shoot about one half of one tenth of a gram. Remember that measurement . Also heroin is scarce these so you may be getting shitty fentanyl or carfentenal but good luck. I was a junkie for 5 years shot up thousand times probably or more

>know what I'm doing
>what should I expect?
Take as much as you can because we don't need your dumb ass.

Don't do it. Just smoke weed. Junkie

>implying reefer-heads aren't also junkies

When is the last time someone Injected some weed into their vein and died?

This
First time heroin users who inject always endure severe vomiting shortly after injecting. Seeing as you have zero tolerance with no prior use of heroin or any opiods whatsoever it's more than likely your body is going to experience an overdose as your brain will be overloaded with a drug your body isn't 'built' to take so directly yet and you'll have to receive medical assistance so you don't die due to brain death.
t. someone who has been a first responder for 7 years and has come across countless amounts of overdose cases.

Its a dumb drug to do for the "experience." Do molly or some shit for the experience. Heroin, especially mainlining, is just gonna make you a mannequin with no real "experiences"

my brother ODd on heroin. i wouldn't recommend getting into it, it'll just make your mom and dad cry when they have to rummage through their dead son's apartment while his junkie gf tries to steal money from the estate to pay for her habit.

Fuckit dude, start out small, dont go shootin a a quarter gram or anything lol, you can always do more, but you cant take it back once its in there. Ive only smoked it a bunch. Im too skidish about needles even at the hospital so shooting is never an option for me. Just be careful and responsible about it lol, cause you are most definitely gonna want more..

>I know what I'm doing.
Does one of your friends who you're doing it with have narcan, at least?

Stupid mother fucker I hope you OD. I hate that ducking drug I’ve been clean off it two years now but I’m still suffering from all the shit stormed it caused in my life. I’m about to sign over my rights to my son. I lost everything from that fuckingn piece of Junky shit

>what to expect
Basically the same feeling as any opioid. Just imagine it being really strong and hitting you really fast.

Had a friends step dad blow their brains out and before they. Called the police to report the dude who blew his head off in the house they stole everything of value then called the police. Fucking hate Junky mother fuckers

Those are words you tell someone you really care about.

>OP asks for advice without PSA bullshit
>faggots flood the thread with PSA bullshit about how he shouldn't do it

You'll be fine as long as you're smart OP - just take it easy and ease yourself into it and try to enjoy it. If you are smart you will leave it there, if not... well, you don't need me to tell you the consequences.

And don't listen to these faggots - unless you are an idiot you won't die.

>be responsible
>do heroin

You can't do both

You say “kick it, quit it, kick it, quit it”. God! But did you ever try to turn your sick soul inside out so that the world can watch you die?

we're not even sure if it was an accident or if she got him laced shit to try to steal it. it was some weird mix of heroin/fentanyl and of course we were all like "we never thought he would be into something like heroin!!" he had weened one of his closest friends off of the shit, so it's absurd that he got hooked into it after seeing the horrors of it. anyways, shit sucks, i don't recommend it op

Is tumblr still alive? Where did these fags roll in from? Are they just this new?

Sure. Let's just buy some questionable powder and melt it down and inject it in a vein. Good thinking. He doesn't even know if it is legit shit or not.

ITT the kinds of faggots who’ve only ever smoked weed or tripped. Be a man, do heroin.

dont do it the first time u use it u get addicted

Get ready to puke and itch.

Don't worry, you'll be too high to care.

If someone wants to shoot themselves up with something, then they can. No amount of you candy-asses talking about your gay ass feels is gonna change that.

>this is going to be a once in a lifetime thing

You can't be this much of an idiot to think that it's really going to be a "once-off" thing.

Yeah true, but if hes not going listen to us saying not to do it, then might as well be as safe as possible as stupid as that sounds. Heroin and meth are kinda those things that people cant keep doing and live a normal life tho.

There's so many different factors that could contribute to your death that it's naturally suicidal to want to inject first time.
Snort it or smoke it. If you're naive enough that you don't care about addiction then be it your problem, but I promise you user, you will be dead if you inject it first time.

When the fuck did I talk about feelings? I don't care about any of you stupid fucks. In all honesty if every user of this site was to die the world would be a much better place. Go ahead and die OP, shoot this Mutha fucker before you blast off.

While we are talking about drugs how can i stop panic attacks while coming down off meth? Heart feels fluttery and keep getting chest pains. Also its really hard to type.

Brave words, user. Wrong. But brave.

Get some benzos.

what color h nigger

Just wanted to say that I’ve smoked crack once and had no desire to ever do it again. Had no medical complications from it.

Hey, before you people start acting like you know what drug addictions are like, go and do some drugs and maybe develop an addiction to something. You’ll find out that a lot of the so called “feels TOO good” drugs really don’t feel that good. Niggers are only smoking crack because it’s cheap as if not cheaper than cigarettes per dose (no, niggers do not think long term cost) and it feels okay. Honestly, weed feels better than crack.

While we are talking about drugs how can i stop panic attacks while coming down off meth? Heart feels fluttery and keep getting chest pains. Also its really hard to type.

No benzos :( This shit sucks.

Eh, you would die also, cause you, yourself are on this site. How about you go first, then we all will go. I'm sure everyone on this thread will promise.

Just shut the fuck up already nigger.

What else besides your feels would advise someone to not do heroin? Now you’ve just shifted your tone though. Do you want people to do heroin or not? You can’t say you’re ambivalent because that’s clearly not the case.

get meth laced mollies nigger speedball or throw your sack away

Lol, I could but I won't. I have a better idea, suck my dick, bitch.

Attached: 1533127335526.jpg (600x507, 57K)

I don't really care what anyone does. But I know heroin is shit, and only shit people do it. I refuse to be around shit like that and just trying to say what I want. Got a problem?

I thought you identified as a woman? Because you're such a pussy.

Speaking of pussy, I just got down fuckin your Dad's pussy. Wanna smell my cock?

Sure. Make sure the shit you use is clean. Endocarditis is a helluva thing. This is why some junkies "cook" their heroin, to kill the bacteria. Use clean practices, disinfect the area you'll be injecting. Start small. I don't know how much you bought or how strong it is, and neither do you. Push half a milliliter or so and wait a minute to see how it feels. It might feel great, don't get overconfident and push the rest thinking it'll get better. You just might make yourself nauseous and then want to fall asleep. You can drink a little coffee to help wake yourself up so you enjoy it a little more.

And it won't be a one-time thing. Enjoy your downward spiral.

Yeah so you just said you’re ambivalent but you’re here talking about how shitty heroin is. Clearly you’re not ambivalent, clearly your feels are making you want to say these things, you even just said you basically hate the stuff and you don’t want to be around it. More feels. You just don’t even know what you think yourself. How can you tell someone to not do heroin if you don’t, on some level, care about their safety?

Trying hard today aren't we?

Just tell any random doctor that you’re having daily panic attacks. Bonus points if you go to an osteopath.

as an experienced heroin user you're an idiot if you're buying shit you've never done before with ZERO tolerance and think you're going to find the sweet spot.
but not gunna judge having fun with the kys

A preference is not a feeling. It is a decision. Not all decisions are based on feelings, some are just based on facts.

Speaking on hard, your dad's cock was so hard while I was pounding that ass. What were we talking about?

better a pothead than a heroin addict

Some life saving advice i have for you before you try it, is just dont.
Heroin is a highly addictive and life changing substance. It serves no other purpose then to give you an ephemeral feeling of pleasure and comes with many health related side effects such as many mood disorders, sexually related dysfunctions and diseases and so forth. it serves no other purpose than to make life harder than it can ever get, adding an extra primal need.
Now you're probably wondering why a random stranger on the internet would take their time to write all this down for you is because its all true and very serious, heroin is a disgusting drug meant for no person on earth to consume, unless you want to watch your teeth fall out faster than your brain cells die, just reconsider and at the very least, take something safer/ cleaner.

Attached: Capture2.png (499x373, 60K)

You are just ranting about your homosexual fantasies about my father.

A preference is always a feeling.

You wish it was a fantasy but, I assure you, your dad loves da cock.

Which feeling?

>this is going to be a once in a lifetime thing
lel good luck

There you go again user.... just can't get dick off your mind.

OP, if you're only going to read a single reply from this thread, read this one.

Why not just mainline a hollow point through your fucking useless melon? Stop being a douchebag drug addict, and just kys.

It wasn't on my mind, user. My cock was balls deep in yer dad.

Don't do opiates. It'll get you addicted and prison rape your life.

Are you fucking 12 or something?

Do it! I've got £100 on you to win this years Darwin award. Don't let me down.

>It'll get you addicted and prison rape your life.
Is that prison, rape, your life? Or
Prison rape, your life? Or
Prison rape your life?
I have to know.

>>Cheaper per dose than cigarette.
You are literally retarded but yea crack doesn't feel good

No, I always make sure they are 18.

>more looking for what to expect etc

You can expect to live a short, shitty life from that point onwards - that is if your idiotic experiment tonight doesn't just kill you there and then.

My dad is 15.

hes only 15, user, cut him some slack

samefag here, also everything out there called heroin is garbage even if it's "heroin with fentanyl" it's usually cut to shit with synthetics and muscle relaxants. fuckin bullshit. better off getting pharmaceuticals if you can. go for hydromorph or dilaudid 6mg for first time is good. send one to uncle user for helping you out.

>short, shitty life from that point onwards
What if your life is shitty to start? Maybe short is better then long and shitty? Devil's advocate and all.

He lied! That bastard. Does that mean you're my...son?

No user, you are sterile, as you should be...

Good, cause I would have flushed you turd down the shitter and slapped your momma.

samefag again, as for what to expect, if you're stupid enough to not take my advice, make sure you're in the vein, pull back the plunger slowly if there's blood hopefully you're in a vein and not an artery but im not going to break that down for you, shoot slowly, the rush is only like 1-2 second behind it going in your vein so you'll know when it hits you.

That's ok. Because if I ever see you, I'll kill you.

Wtf op is a crack head

>mainlining heroin
>never taken opioids of any description before

Yeah, you're going to commit yourself to death, have fun

>shooting heroin
>crackhead.

everyone here is fucking retarded
you have no idea how addiction works

you wont become dependant if you do it once, just make sure you do it once

there's even people like me that have a hard time getting hooked in the first place, ive done everything twice and currently I just stick with shrooms on microdoses and booze on the weekends

You don't know what that means.

don't do it retard

Lol ! Threaten me all you want kid. If I ever see a fat shit stain of a person, I'll know it's you. You want me fucker? I'm not the kind that's scared. You want to threaten me bitch? Bring it on cunt !

What's your address. I'll stop by and cut off your fingers. Then you can't type all your bullshit.

I'm at your Dads fuckin his ass again. Come on over and I'll do you the same. Make you my bitch, bitch

Exactly. You're full of shit.

You think I'm a fuckin kid? Tell you what, I fuckin hope you do come find me. I want to see the look on your bitch face before I tcob, then we will see who needs the ride to the morgue. Bitch

Give me the address, user.

what to expect... if you somehow manage not to kys. you'll feel a warmth spread up your arm to your brain releasing all of your endorphins and serotonin bringing you to an uncomparable transcendent state of bliss and wellbeing, the warmth will spread to your toes and you'll be ultimately very very relaxed. sex drive may increase won't be able to cum tho. also expect to vomit, feelsgoodtho.

I hurt fat fucks feelings. Go cry to daddy, bitch. What's wrong, did daddy diddle your little dick?

Come find me, you want it, come get it, tough guy. Come and get it. Take what you think you can. Really hope you do.

>feelings
>fat fuck
This keeps getting better. Please go on.

All you have to do is give me the address. It isn't hard. I'll even write you a letter to tell you when I am going to be there.

Let's meet somewhere natural. You think I'm going to give my addy here you fag? I'll meet you, where do you live, faggot?

You're not going to do shit faggot. Shut the fuck up. Tell me where you want to meet then.

Tell me where you live, bitch

Fuck junkies

Attached: 4U.jpg (2255x2010, 1.96M)

Tell me, don't be a pussy now

god... you guys are such faggots.

Im from a place called the San Fernando Valley and out here we do it at the same time as meth. Best done in nature tho like Sepulvida Basin or parks. Good times.

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 16K)

You want to kill me, I'll come to you. Where do you live?

though they pale in comparison to murderers

I live in Teresianstrasse, Vienna. Come find me bitch

>heroin
>once in a life time thing

have you done any research on heroin at all? like do you know anything about it, aside from its name? might as well blow your brains out of you wanna throw your life away, it's quicker and far less expensive.

dont do it, user. you'll regret this moment later.

forgot the song..
youtube.com/watch?v=g9fBQYE-S5o

Fuck junkies

Fuck junkies

Fuckin bitch ass liar pussy

Are you illiterate or just fucking stupid. I told you where I live, now do something about it or fuck off

Drugs are murder, and it's all blood money, kiddo.

Pussy, you know it, I know it, everyone that knows you know it. I smell your fear and most likely piss that you normally smell of, bitch. You, better hope you life their.

Hahahhahahahhahaha

Illiterate and fucking stupid then. Fuck off edgelord

Cross your fingers and pray it isn't cut with fentanyl

Your lack of response proves every word I said, cunt. Must suck to be such a pussy. Your parents must be proud.

You don't even know who you are talking to. This user or that user? Which is it? Dumb fuck.

>Reefer
Ok dad

H is pretty dangerous to fuck with these days be careful dude
>t. user from WV

Don't really give a fuck. Does it really matter on a user board? You fuckin genius..

you've really never tried an opiate or opioid of any type before?
and youre going to go straight to shooting?

is it powder?
is it tar?

make sure you barely barely barely do any
you can always do more
you cant take out what you put in
start off very very very light/small dose
btw this is coming from an experienced addict

You guys are losers for raging on the internet

I appreciate the compliment, now once again shut the fuck up.

Trips never lie

Oh yeah, it's so much worse then what you do on the internet. Don't be stupid.

Just snort it faggot

yeah no. thats the naivete of non drug induced hell talking.

source: am a depressed person who avoids hard drugs because I know that no matter how shitty I feel day to day Im not even close to the real gravitational pull of misery

You know, I put some thought into it and...nah, fuck you, bitch. I do what I want and you can't do shit.

Kill yourself instead

Attached: Screenshot_2019-03-21-19-15-53-1.png (472x523, 251K)

Hey Op, you ever iv'd any drug before?

Maybe you belong at rock bottom. You think you're better then them cause you don't do heroin? Ok, sure.

this

op why wouldn't you just snort it?
iv use is something people try to avoid yk

Yeah that's a good point actually

All these newfags falling for such obvious b8 in the OP

Who would actually ask for advice on Yea Forums?

Of course it is, that's the only kind I make.

All these guys are telling you the bad parts like dying but the worst part is your not going to enjoy is. Your going to feel bloated

>Once in a lifetime
That's what they say in those shitty meth commercials. Sell it for profit, and stick to weed.

Just wandering because a few pointers will save you from the 3 staph infections I went thru unnecessarily....pic very fucking related

Attached: IMG_20190311_225802.jpg (2448x3264, 790K)

Meh, that shit will buff out.

I thought bloating only came from smoking it?

no, i speak from experience dumbshit. Those people have fallen down a well that you can't understand. They still deserve our humanity but they will be toxic to themselves and others

i have never done heroin but ive fucked around with drugs long enough to see their claws

I'm gonna lick your dad's asshole FAGGOT.

Missed shots lead to painful abcesses and infection......bloating lmao..... not sure if bait or actually extra chromosone teir...anyway welcome to the 4th channel my new friend

Attached: 226b84f3-e281-426a-bc86-0585cfdbc340.png (270x270, 64K)

Me too. I do what I want. Now get bent, loser.

If you've never tried the drug this thread is dedicated to why have you spent the time and energy to comment besides just to see consecutive ending digits behind your useless comment?

EAT SHIT COCK ASS BITCH HEROIN COCK MOMENT BRUH COKK SUCK DEATH LOL DEAATH PASSAGE IMMINENT HEROIN MOMENT.

Looks like a meatball.

I'm gonna fuck your dog up the ass.

>Doing heroine

OP you’re a faggot, Heroine and Opoids are for plebs, only losers do them. Real winners take the good shit like LSD or DMT. You get to see some cool shit, Heroine and Opoids make you feel good for a little bit but then make you feel like a walking pile of shit and broke within a month. DONT be an idiot and do hallucinogenics instead.

Use to have a junkie friend who said crack was the shittiest drug she tried. She said she got a ringing in her ears and felt high for 30 seconds

Don't be an idiot and smoke it instead.
It takes a while to know your right dose by injection, since it depends on many variables.

If you smoke it you will be able to find how much is "enough" with much lower chances of OD'ing.

Also, you will get acquainted with its effects and its secondary effects (nausea / vomiting) and get to know what is "normal" and what is not.

>have done literally every category of drugs to semi-addictive levels, including opioids, across years of time

>but ive never done heroin so that makes me a dumbass who is unqualified to understand man's relationship to drugs, in your opinion

alright kid. sure youre depressed so you obviously deserve heroin. just like i deserved pain pills and cocaine. You deserve them. Go ahead and find out how much you deserve.

And like other anons have suggested, there are plenty risks with injecting yourself, especially if you don't know WTF you're doing.

For starters, you should be using sterilized needles and distilled water, plus you should know how to filter off impurities, remove all air bubbles from the syringe and, especially, not pass out halfway during the injection.

>I am mainlining heroin tonight for the first time
>I've never taken opioids of any description before (I just smoke weed and take x sometimes), but I have it all bought and set up and I have a friend who is going to be in the room to help me if things go wrong.
You're a fucking retard. You'll overdose immediately.
Not to mention, heroin is a drug for pieces of shit. You will become a piece of shit and nothing will turn you back into a decent human being.

>once in a lifetime thing - mostly a way for me to sate my curiousity about it,
If you've ever been on morphine, it's basically that.

Also not everyone who does heroin via nasally, rectally or yes even the scary intravenously has a problem, or ever will have a problem controlling themselves. The majority of drug users I know, myself included, have self control won't ever have a problem whatsoever in life because of hardcore drug usage. If you're against heroin then you've either never tried it before or you just sucked at doing it like a bitch. Just like my opinion man, source.... heroin user over 12 years with wife ,family, great business etc. You got this shit OP. Make today the beginning of your new life, floating on a heavenly heroin induced cloud and succeeding in life while flying like a Good you were born to be....just remember to hit a good vein every single time, abcesses hurt like hell and look like STDs on steroids no joke....

man just OD already

Cool story. So the point is you abandon your friends when it's convenient for you.

Promise?

do a very small amount. read up on proper injection and sanitary procedures. Blast off!

Ever Iv'd dilated, roxis or oxycotin if you're old enough lol? I mainlined 11 x 30mg roxicodones before getting married to my current wife. Should've switched to heroin years earlier....

sure

Stop using drugs you cock sucking drug whore faggit

>heroin user over 12 years
>not everyone who does heroin .... has a problem
Stop doing it for a month.

youre a piece of shit for encouraging anyone to do heroin

you probably love that shit more than your kids

are you implying that you ARENT toxic as a heroin user? i mean, i recognized when I was a toxic drug addict and i felt bad, seeing how my friends were stretched to deal with me and I resolved to make myself better. You just get off on the pity apparently

Not that user, user. I don't do the heroin but, if I did I sure would want you as a friend.

Order mini micron filters off Amazon if a drugstore near you doesn't carry. Way more effective than cotton at catching unwanted dirty bacteria. Never use a cigarette filter as the it breaks down and allows tiny pieces of fiberglass to enter your bloodstream and will clog up eventually or cause unwanted infections....be smart, not a junkie

Snort a very very small amount to see how you react to it. You never know how strong it is until you try it; therefore you need to test it first.

If you know what you're doing why are you asking you ignoramus.

Lots of experience drug addicts OD.

Enjoy your syringe full of fentanyl moron.

I suggest you injected into your cock. Never done an opiate but curious about injecting heroin wow you're a special level of stupid..... yeah a one-time thing LOL

apparently serious junkies don't bathe because they want to create like... such greasy, dirty skin that they don't secrete it and it lasts longer so they fucking reek, on top of being lazy, sloppy, depraved fucks they go out of their way to end up fucking smelly.

Idiot. You're going to kill yourself.

Thanks for the judgement dad. Survival of the fittest, if he's weak then heroin will suffocate the life outta him/her. Not everyone sucks at shooting heroin AND living kick-ass productive life's..... pretty scary post though

>Not everyone sucks at shooting heroin AND living kick-ass productive life's
No, objectively everyone who shoots up heroin is a failure. You can have a middle class job but it doesn't make you any less worthless.

> I need some advice.
> I know what I'm doing.

I have stopped on at least 7 occasions. Only once without a mmt program of sorts. I only quit when my tolerance is so high that I basically don't get high at all... maybe if I found a purer source I wouldn't have that problem but as long as there's a pointless war on drugs that'll be hard to do. Mmt is medically supervised methodone treatment program. Poor fags go to a clinic every GD day. When you have excellent insurance you just tell your doctor you need a break from heroin for a while. Long as I don't test positive for any benzos I get as much as 150 mgs methadone a day, 30 days a month. Makes quitting easy especially when you can do different drugs while your tolerance goes down.

>maybe if I found a purer source
Fentanyl is about 100x as potent.

Shitty people who suck at doing heroin should quit or suffer the dirty junkie hell that can only be considered a life at allfor a little time after each good hit....sad really

Which is worse in your opinion sir. Running a successful blue collar business that employs almost 20 individuals depending on the season, 8 of said jobs pay over 80k year for good skilled installers. Apprentices start at 17 an HR with some benefits (admittingly nothing awesome except full pay workers comp in case of a loss of any fingers etc) but the man who runs this company has done drugs from the Age 16 into his 40s. Or a piece of shit that's drug free living on welfare....I know which one I'd prefer to be sir. Be honest...

it just shows that you don't percieve of collateral damage at all just from the simple principle of having done heroin.

does doing heroin mean you will fuck up your life immensely? no. But the fact that you even needed it shows a blatant disrespect for your family

They're the same because of heroin.

Also fetynol is a poor man's heroin because it's cheaper and way less euphoric then good ole fashioned China white....hello darkness my old friend..

Grew up with barely a father and an extremely abusive mother who homeschooled my siblings and I in order to maintain as much power as possible. A simple look at almost any covered body part would have landed her in jail because of scars, scarring etc. Religious but on top of it. Mother's dead now but I maintain great relationships with all my siblings. One of which knows fully of my drug use. Yeah one day I might go to therapy but til then self medicating is working great. Self medicating with alcohol was terrible thou imho

Boof it

If there was no failing war on drugs then profits from all drug sales would be legitimate and highly taxed. It's not my fault dangerous people get rich off illegal drugs high profits. That's the only collateral damage I can percieve besides my liver. Honestly.

DEFINITELY DO NOT INJECT IT! Smoke it. chase the dragon. much cooler. and much safer than injecting. anyone who injects drugs is a fucking idiot. with zero tolerance you might instantly die.

but you have kids now, yeah? If youre the same poster from earlier?

doing heroin with kids is being an irresponsible fuck

if you dont have kids then yeah i suppose your life is yours to wield risk with

Flix or didn’t happen

Die.

try to have sex with it first

No one needs you anyway. Better you go. Adios.

Why don't people smoke opium? I honestly don't get the hype.

Literally don't! Why the hell would you want to do something this addictive?!

If you're still there OP. Google your nearest methadone clinic and get a 2 pack of nasal narcane. It's almost if not free there and have someone that won't pussy out if you od. Abulance might take too long. Don't be dumb, be an adult if you're gonna do heroin and do it responsibly. Always snap your sharps off your once used needles to keep you from even the temptation of ever reusing one of your preused rigs. The blood cells left in an old rig can give you a certain type of hepititis. Not the shitty way to die kind but the kind that you'd have to spend lots of time and energy treating. Time you could be spending earning more money and doing more heroin...be smart, not a dumb junkie....I should write PSAs on this subject I feel....I'ma natural....

You’re a natural bitch. Weak ass faggot.

I never wanted kids I guess partially from how shitty my childhood was. Never had the desire to procreate. I do have two kids who I consider my own but they were adopted at age 1 and 3.

I bet you like your women a little on the trashy side

my point still stands. youre not layne staley. youre dad. stop doing smack asshole

I detect someone who sucks at doing drugs. Not your fault man, just don't judge what others put in their own bodies. We shouldn't pay any price because you lack sufficient self control. Don't be selfish

put it in a syringe and shove it up your ass.

Take the needle and when you inject put it in the tip of your penis or the hole, and then make yourself get a boner and lose it quickly, your penis is basically a free blood bag for circulating shit so itll go hella fast

I love it when you assholes die. You’re a fucking drain. What sucks is how people try to save you. Now go.

If you are the slightest bit overweight, or skinnyfat with high blood pressure and or cholesterol then I could argue what your doing is just as bad as my drug use.Cheese, fried food and soda is your drug of choice while mine is mine. I'm just not gonna judge anyone who can live make it thru this Earth without hurting anybody else.

This

yeah im not comparing it to the toxicity of heroin. I know theres a lot of drugs out there that are more toxic, like mdma or dissociatives

im talking purely from lifestyle effects and risk of overdose... you dont put that shit anywhere near kids man. Trying to compare it to motherfucking cheese, thats how I know youre deluded by this shit.

'once in a lifetime thing' haha yeah sure

Bet you think you're going to heaven with that shitty opinion. If you're so against drugs why do you in a drug thread. Hope this helps you feel like not a complete looser. There are people who need drugs to get through an existence they didn't ask for. If you're not a burden to society and not hurting anybody than what are you guys so mad at? That someone has some kind of joy you can't or won't partake in??? What is it honestly

IV heroin on 1st go? he is on the right track mate

bs

>Get ready to puke
puking is a bliss on opioids

Attached: 1553488652113.jpg (1024x669, 163K)

shut up faggot

>And it won't be a one-time thing.
Not Op. Addictive personality. For this reason, I've never done smack or ice.
What is it that makes you so sure it won't be a one-time thing? Help me solidify my resolve to never do these things.

Just a tip for anyone out there as without much iv drug experience. If you are gonna Inject anywhere in your groin area or even your penis as suggested here ...just take time to hit a good vein....missed hits will lead to terrible painful ugly and extremely smelly infections filled with pus. You especially don't want one near your dingdong kids. I'll go as far as to say only an experienced iv user should inject in that area. If you must have it done there, ask an experienced iver to do it for you. Make sure to exclaim no homo if you're a guy asking another bro to inject drugs in a dick vein. Unless it's a homo thing then power to ya, I don't judge people

streem it

For sure, I remember my first 80mg oxycotin not roxycodone....a quarter of this tiny piece of hardened powder had me throwing up in litteral heavenly bliss with a genuine smile on my face....I miss those days. thank goodness they banned oxycontin when they did this epidemic would be so much worse if those are still in the street....hate to admit that honestly

Yeah, cannot recommend. Instead of heroin just inject like half of a 20mg Roxy....after 15 minutes or so you can finish it with no worries. Also buddy system it with your free or discounted nasal naloxone spray from clinic that user posted above. Don't be a statistical drug addict moron who gives everyone a bad wrap. Be one of the responsible ADULT drug users who won't turn blue and purple then die due to a pointless overdose. Be smart....

So many self-righteous boring incels with such shitty lives that they enter a pro drug thread here on the 4th channel and attempt to judge those who care to imbibe a little differently than society deems ok. Only advice I can offer such a shitty excuse of a life is to try drugs yourself. Might bring a tad of joy to your sad existence. But that might make casting judgement on others less fun. We all die at the end and when you do, that's it. Try a little heaven on Earth by with studying amd or working hard towards a really long term goal. When you finally achieve what you've been wasting so many years and effort on, your brain will shoot maybe 50 dopamine signals through your body. Or do a bit of heroin and send 400 dopamine signals instantly through you blood. Up to you, just remember....excess in moderation is the key to happiness in life my friends.

so which one have you gotten into more recently?

achieving your sober hopes and dreams via 50 units?

or have you been going for the 400... over and over again.

Oh dude fucking snort it thats why artie lange is still alive and hes nose is destroyed but he never shoot it

Attached: C2LOY4WKX5CYTA6JL3TMFMF6BQ.jpg (600x450, 35K)

Nothing you can do naturally, no Matter how great or hard an accomplishment can ever make you feel, will ever truly compare to an average heroin buzz. Be it snorted ivd or plugged in your honey hole it will make all goals attained seem rather pointless in comparison. That's the danger. Figuring out that doing heroin is better than living. Like it's said, all good things must come to an end. With heroin you'll either run out of people to get it from, run outta money or attain such a high tolerance that Everytime you do enough to get high you get ohh so close to the amount needed to od and be dead. So dam that of a line that sometimes you cross it purely to no fault of Your own...and then It's all over