How does one properly prepare for the chaotic apocalypse caused from an ever warming planet...

How does one properly prepare for the chaotic apocalypse caused from an ever warming planet. Me personally am planning to an hero via lethal dose of fetynol. But I'm a realistic faggot unlike you Alphas out there

Attached: globalwarmfactory.jpg (1200x771, 178K)

Honestly what every day item that will run out quickly and become extremely valuable and worth stockpiling....a cheap item easy to store/protect...

One doesn't unless one already has access to resources over 90% of the population never will.

There's no proper preparation.

Also what items will become completely worthless in a warming globe apocalypse? First thing that comes to mind are condoms.

You want to worry about your dick falling off while you're looking for food?

What resources are you talking about?? Example?

Acres of property, billions in currency, curried favor with politicians and other officials, access to information, things like that. The richest and the most powerful people on the planet aren't going to suffer as much as average Joe on the street.

Neither are the networked.

ITT: People larping about post-apocalyptia

In reality climate change is an on-going process and we've been experiencing the effects of it for several decades already. The best thing you can do to "prepare" is not to buy any beach-front properties and/or move slightly further north than normal, there's going to be nothing significant over the next 50 years other than more food shortages, more weather extremes and more natural disasters, life will continue as normal

I believe there will be plenty of young virgins between the ages of 12 if they are early bloomers and 15 that would love to become a mindless sex slave for scraps of food and water...no need to stick your dick in any run of the mill whore....just thinking...

You believe any paper currency will have any actual value???

Even the wealthiest most prepped pencil dick will have to pretty much have extreme amounts of faith in a select few who I'm sure would realise very quickly that the big bossman who financed the whole operation isn't of any actual value. Almost all "hencemen" will be happy to become boss instead....

So if hypothetically you are born 20, 30 years from now with drastic changes occurring around your current age and situation your currently in now....

Hench lol

>we've been experiencing the effects of it for several decades already
And so we will experience the effects of it for several more decades. No one's flicked the switch to turn off the effects, because it's been several decades.

>there's going to be nothing significant over the next 50 years
>food shortages
>more weather extremes and more natural disasters
So, everything that's significant regarding climate? That's everything that would happen in a "climate disaster" not involving the human element itself, i.e. riots. I don't know what the "other" could possibly be in that situation of changing climate. Nothing significant is literally nothing else.

Besides, life isn't continuing as normal if we're allegedly experiencing an increase in natural disasters. A cyclone obliterated a coastal city. People are dying of famine in certain areas. Transportation has been regularly interrupted by extreme weather. But, of course, it's just another Tuesday, same as the last 100 years.

How does a roll of toilet paper end up in your hands, today, so that you can use it, tomorrow?

If that were true, companies like Google would've caved in on themselves since 2004. So would multiple governments. There are all kinds of people out there, and all kinds of circumstances that drive them. That's why hierarchies form. Sycophants don't do what you're describing.

Which drugs would be most valuable. Obviously not insulin cause Fatty's gonna die first. But which drugs, legal, illegal, prescription, whatever....

Nothing you're going to be able to afford if you're already thinking about throwing away condoms and insulin in a society where fatty would trade you penicillin and water to save his fat heart.

Food shortages will turn into riots and mob rule pretty quickly in all civilised and 3rd world aids pits alike. Least those of us in the civilised world will be able to watch shit holes like Africa tear itself apart once aid ceases to be given

>NASA just announced Greenland ice is expanding again
>this thread
>no

>drastic changes
There you go with that larping again. They're gradual. We already know this
If you're that bothered then buy a solar panel or two and move to a safe climate, problem solved
>And so we will experience the effects of it for several more decades.
Yup.
>No one's flicked the switch to turn off the effects
There is no switch. Even if we'd met the most optimistic targets set back in the early 2000s we'd have negated 30% of the societal-induced effects on climate change. That's 30% of a further 14-22% of expected impact compared against natural warming and climate change. That is to say, even if we'd never contributed to climate change it'd still be happening at close to 90% of the rate it is now by most modern expectations
>So, everything that's significant regarding climate?
Everything that's already significant, sure, I guess.
>Transportation has been regularly interrupted by extreme weather. But, of course, it's just another Tuesday, same as the last 100 years.
Now you're getting it. We've had more event-level storms and disasters in the last 40 years than the last 2000-3000 years on record (unless you're counting biblical records). None of that is significantly different than we already knew about or is going to produce a post-apocalyptic wasteland.
Things are going to continue as they have- more extreme weather for most northern hemisphere countries and more wildlife and natural changes slowly over time

Other way round. Africa is the fastest growing agricultural centre of the world in terms of produce whereas the northern hemisphere is seeing the worst effects of climate change in relation to natural crop locations

Or you let fatty die and just take anything he has of value. I couldn't justify keeping a generator going to keep insulin cool just in case someone with power wants to trade real valuables just to keep a fatty he loves alive a few more weeks/months....

So you don't feel that extreme weather, unprecedented flooding, fires etc could lead to a breakdown of society as we know it ?

>In reality climate change is an on-going process and we've been experiencing the effects of it for several decades already. The best thing you can do to "prepare" is not to buy any beach-front properties and/or move slightly further north than normal, there's going to be nothing significant over the next 50 years other than more food shortages, more weather extremes and more natural disasters, life will continue as normal

This could not be a bigger line of bullshit.
We have been experiencing a warming climate since the last mini ice age which ended in 1850. Food shortages? The only reason there are food shortages is because nobody chooses to do anything about them now while you throw half a plate of food away because your eyes were bigger than your stomach, or you refuse to eat left overs, or the same thing you ate for lunch at dinner time. Fuck off with your man made food shortages. Weather extremes? If you look at recorded data there is absolutely nothing extreme about our weather at the present moment except more accurate means of measuring temperatures and strength of storms. Pay attention to what happens to our weather patterns when our governments send a satellite or a space mission into our atmosphere . Fuck off with your feeble thinking and brainwashed speaking points on the subject, everything you list in your post are the very same things that have been repeated time after time louder each time it was repeated since 1972, now ask your self if it has been repeated for so goddamn long louder everytime, why hasn`t there been any thing significant done to stop it other than our wealthy overlords who run everything and hold most of the money and power world wide want you dead via the very things you bitch about and yet do nothing about.

So after the African riots destroy around 90 to 95 percent of the sad worthless lives that currently inhabit that shithole, then it would be worth the supplies and manpower to finish the African genocide and establish a new empire in a niggerless Africa....I like the way you think my friend....

>So you don't feel that extreme weather, unprecedented flooding, fires etc could lead to a breakdown of society as we know it ?
We've been doing fine. Other problems will lead to those things far quicker- see: overfishing, peak oil, new superpower, etc etc

>So after the African riots destroy around 90 to 95 percent of the sad worthless lives that currently inhabit that shithole, then it would be worth the supplies and manpower to finish the African genocide and establish a new empire in a niggerless Africa
Both the brits and americans tried and failed that and still plough tons of money into africa.
China took the opposite tact and instead built TONS of infrastructure in africa (and still are) in exchange for buying land rights, of which a massive part is agricultural agreements with intent of import

Your ignorance is palpable

I'm not arguing the effects if any of a manmade warming problem. Just wandering if it issued in a different kind of apocalyptic setting what would be worth what in said scenario

>lethal dose of fetynol
What is this fetynol you speak of?
If I was you OP, I'd use Fentanyl...

Attached: 1550622680720.jpg (477x616, 90K)

Kek

>There is no switch
My point. The notion that climate change is an on-going process is a reality that's not only been acknowledged in the thread, but hasn't even really been argued against. Not only that, but since the consensus is that climate change is an on-going process, it's completely redundant to rebuff that we've been experiencing the effects for several decades.

What is the alternative in that situation?

>even if we'd never contributed to climate change it'd still be happening at close to 90% of the rate it is now by most modern expectations
Another nonstarter. Notice that the only person to begin mentioning the societal impact on climate was...

No one's flicked the switch to turn off the effects. No one can. That's why it doesn't make any sense to say that we've been experiencing the effects for several decades, as if there were any alternative that was supposed to follow.

>None of that is significantly different than we already knew about or is going to produce a post-apocalyptic wasteland.
Forgive me. I don't remember the bi-annual flooding and re-populating of economic hotspots. As a matter of fact, I think the massive drought is late again. Did you catch the envoy of tornadoes?

Well, that's water and penicillin you're never going to see. Nevermind the fact that you expect to maintain some kind of healthy lifestyle in overcrowded povertyland that you'd never need insulin.

Don't mind the bubbles, the water's fine. That guy's just floating over there.

>The only reason there are food shortages is because nobody chooses to do anything about them now
And arable land. And the water table. And converting arable land into land for livestock. And...

>If you look at recorded data there is absolutely nothing extreme about our weather at the present moment
Why do we have so many conflicting narratives in this thread suddenly. It's like... someone isn't telling the truth.

>Pay attention to what happens to our weather patterns when our governments send a satellite or a space mission into our atmosphere
I can't, they cancelled those.

>why hasn`t there been any thing significant done to stop it
Because people can only identify with what affects them immediately and personally, and the holier-than-thou preaching is exactly what it comes off as, and you're telling everyone that it doesn't matter, and...

No First world advanced society has tried to commit total genocide to Africa that I'm aware of. Trying to colonize and keep savages from doing Savage things like tried in the past would be futile. No colonization, just total genocide and repopulation. Based on your remarks of the amount of fertile farmland in Africa

There is no man made warming problem.

> in a different kind of apocalyptic setting what would be worth what in said scenario

Number one list with most worth in any apocalyptic setting is, food, water, shelter, and medicine such as antibiotics, wound care (iodine) number two list of things of most value is , objects of protective nature such as weapons, and objects that can be use to aid in survival.

After all you should just lay down and die anyway and make it easier for our overlords to reduce the population to somewhere around 500 million. It is written in some agenda on the United Nations website, so you should just lay down and do it.

>I believe climate change is a conspiracy in 2019
You might as well believe the earth is flat mate

>doesn’t believe in climate change
>believes in new world order
Oooh.
I see now...

>There is no man made warming problem
I'll never get tired of hearing people say this.

> It is written in some agenda on the United Nations website
I'll never get tired of hearing people say this either.

Ohh I'm fully aware that if I don't die/an hero in the first couple weeks that I'll surely be stripped and tied to a lead marauders ATV/4wd lightly armoured raiding vehicle. He would then pimp my sad shit pussy out as a reward of sorts to his posse. Raid 50 gallons of deisel and you can rape the faggot sad boy...

[zalgo]Test[/zalgo]

I choose to believe nearly the entirety of the scientific community is being honest than to believe that the entire community is partaking in a conspiracy to boost China's economy and to retard the US's and EUR said economies.... just saying

Can't tell if retarded or trolling.

If you happen to be one of the "lucky" 500million, how do you believe order will be kept. Im highly doubtful any democratic process would be successful in keeping control under such a situation. Would good old fashioned Feudal, territorial warlords in very loose alliances be a good guess???

Just a crazy theory I heard explaining why such a hoax is being forced on us...

personally more concerned with the 'South Atlantic Anomaly' and the ever decreasing magnetosphere...so how do you prepare for no protection from the sun's radiation.

Honestly ever since society switched from survival of the fittest to protecting and prolonging the lives of the unfit as long as they could be useful slaves and produce. Promoting the procreative rights of the unfit has created or at a bare minimum exacerbated every single issue and problem facing the Entirety of mankind....just like my opinion, man ...

Gdam, that would turn the world upside down. Imagine the unwashed masses wishing they were of niggardly skin just for the extra protection from the sun.....sad existence really

More like you’re the retard.

You fry.

What's this south Atlantic anomaly you speak of? Inb4 learn to Google....

>chaotic apocalypse
Won't be one, that's not how it works.

The only solution to over population that could work(without genecide or forcing some form of Eugenics on the entire world's population) would be some kind of compensation for voluntery sterilization. It's cheaper to offer 15 to 18 yr olds $20 or $30,000 bucks to jump start their adulthood than to pay for them to have kids, feed their shitty kids, medical care, house them, attempt to educate them and then right after they reproduce a few shit kids themselves to pay to lock the pieces of shit up for almost the rest of their shitty lives.....compensation for voluntery sterilization....only way without genocide....

Install a fridge freezer in each room
If any room is a bit too warm, you just open the fridge door and let some cool out.
Any room that is too hot, you open the freezer door and let some serious cold out.
If it is like an inferno, you can open both doors in all the fridge freezers,
but beware, never open the windows to let the hot back in again, that would just be wasting the electric.

--
Heating & Ventilation Engineer

I need all the roman memes and any other historical memes please.

Attached: transparent.png (498x524, 220K)

But when you're in doubt

Attached: 0643.png (600x620, 444K)