Dude I am so fucking lost rn...

Dude I am so fucking lost rn. There's so much in this game that it's hard to feel that doing any one thing is wasting my time when I should be focusing on something else.

I had the same problem with Don't Starve and I watched a bunch of tutorials and the subreddit is really good for providing guides but all the video tutorials I've seen are too specific to help and I don't see any good guides on the subreddit. You guys have any recommendations?

Attached: stardew.jpg (323x433, 34K)

so what are you trying to do?

buy fucking parsnips and grow parsnips in the spring you idiot its not hard. when you cant buy seeds and farm go foraging in the woods for stuff or mining in the mines.

Just play it and enjoy it

Attached: stardew valley 2.jpg (225x225, 8K)

I enjoy fishing but when I fish, I feel guilty for not going to the mines. When I go to the mines, I feel guilty for not working on the community center. No matter what I do, I feel like I'm really only scratching the surface and not understanding it inside and out. I need to work on my farm, as well. I've only played it for four hours so it's still a little overwhelming.

It's easy, really. You can focus on the villager later on, there is nothing you will miss if you ignore them until later on the game.

For starters, you need to make the farm profitable. To do so, start buying the cheapest seeds(Parsnips), as much as you can with your gold. Then replant them as soon as they can be harvested. That way you'll get a larger and larger farm. In your free time, try and dig down the caves. Carefull with monsters, since they can fuck your ass if you don't have a good weapon, but you'll need the metal to improve your tools. Don't invest in sprinklers early on, they're a waste of time unless you use the Iridium ones (and those are EXPENSIVE)

Interesting. That flies in the face of several things the one halfway decent youtube tutorial guy says. I'm not saying you or he is right, I don't know at all. This reminds me so much of when I first started playing Don't Starve and got lost in the sauce of tutorials. I think for the first few months, I spent more time researching the stats of everything more than I actually played it.

Just have to pick one thing to work on at a time, if you want to fish then fish but keep at least 5 of each one and go to the mountains , rivers and lake when it rains and at night so you don't miss the special kinds and up grade your rode and lures

Lol this is what I'm talking about. I didn't even know there were mountains. Why keep 5 of each?

if you want to work on the center your going to need a few of some stuff and I think the most is 5 of some items other then when you have to pay cash for good ending or you can sell it to the games Walmart

I mean that for everything in the game by the way

Spent nearly 3 weeks "completing" this game. Take your time, there's no pressure to get things perfect. If you want to get to the endgame faster then just glitch/train money in

this and if you want fast cash buy pigs and farm foraging and don't do the bat's in the cave go with the mushrooms

I think i've put around 400 to 500 hours into the game and still haven't done it all

Attached: 1543890833859.jpg (373x373, 58K)

mega?

I didn't read your post because I can tell you're a bitch but damn this game is fun as AF on my phone. I really like it.

Oh yeah I agree with this guy too

Damn. My most played game is like 180 hours.

Huh. I was under the impression there were no "endings"

Was gonna check it out, but reading the reviews it seems this game is unplayable on most android devices since the last update.

I just play it on pc. Not a big mobile game fan tbh. Maybe if I had a tablet.

There aren't. I just explored everything the game had to offer and got to the ends of everything. It's not a very deep or complicated game

Gotcha. It was sold to me as a virtual zen garden and then I bought it and was like "Oh shit look at all this shit!"

Collect Hardwood you'll need a shit ton

The only ending really is getting top tier ranking from gramps

well I tried all the farms to see which one I liked the most before I started modding it, if you want to make the most money do the basic starter farm. All the other make it harder and harder to make cash but good for special skill working if you just want to stay on one kind

OP, I feel you're like me while playing games.

From what you're saying it seems like you feel the need to do things as efficiently as possible. I'm similar in most games.

The thing is, this game is the exact opposite of that. This type of game is suppose to be something you just casually play and explore as you go. Whatever you want to do that day, you can do it.

When I first started I looked up all the tutorials and spread sheets, but that more or less turned this game into a clicker to make numbers go up. Instead, do the opposite. No guidance, and just explore the game. Maybe you don't talk to one of the villagers for a full season, maybe you don't know about an event that's coming up, so what? Just relax and let the game play and you just roll with it doing what you want.

If you try to start off being the most efficient person ever in this game, why even play the game since there will be no surprises left and nothing new to explore? Relax and just play for fun.

You have all the time in the world. Don't worry about "wasting" it.

Does not compute.

Kidding. Thanks for that. I'll give it a try.

Maybe if I get sucked into it, I'll buy a copy for my roommate who's always up for anything. I doubt highly I'll ever get to the point where I'm paying a girl to spend time with me like that.

just smoke some weed and chill.
Stardew Valley is a game about getting comfy and doing whatever the fuck you want. You have literally unlimited time to do everything.
I say focus on unlocking the Bus and the Minecarts from the community center and then just smoke weed and dick around doing whatever.