Why don’t you own an AR-15 yet Yea Forums?

Why don’t you own an AR-15 yet Yea Forums?

Attached: 64CB4179-BFBB-42D7-9D21-64A5A3EDF4BB.jpg (660x438, 58K)

because black ak 47's look cooler.and donald trump is a faggot who is waiting for his 2nd term to ban them,you cuck's really thought your bump stocks were the only thing he was going to take away? HA,you got conned by don

Because I'm not a paranoid pussy who is unable to defend myself.

How are you going to defend yourself against another gun you fucking retard? Gonna use your battle ready katana to slice the bullet in half before it reaches your tendies?

Okay, look, I like guns. I own a few. I own a bolt action 22, a bolt action 308, and a 22 revolver.

Now jokes about “lol I could kill you so fast” aside, why do I need specifically an AR-15 when I live in a nice neighborhood, am a God fearing American who pays his taxes and votes, and really the only thing I need to worry about is niggers from the south side of town and teenagers? I shoot the teenagers with a break action pellet gun my sister refused to let me give to my nephew.

And yes, you teenagers out there, if you own a house in a nice suburb, we fucking hate you. You destroy property and you break into cars.

But I do. AR-like Bushmaster XM-15 E2S.

the government made me turn it in. i'm breaking the law posting on Yea Forums.

>Kaitlyn will never use your testicles for target practice which leads to you becoming her eunuch foot maintenance servant

Attached: 1544933095128.jpg (960x1200, 116K)

Its the jews

Hahaha good luck john wick

'cause guns like that are for edgy people

Does she have any nudes

Came here for this response
>real men think only pussy’s own guns
>when violent men show up I’ll call a bunch of cum guzzling faggots with badges and guns to come save us
Logical.

I have five of them. And over 10,000 rounds of ammo. Plus 2 12 gauges, a 20 gauge, a .308, a .45/70, and a 30-06.

I’m good.

I’ve shot an AR-15 before though and I must admit, it was way easier to fire but it almost seemed too easy. Like, it was a weird feeling not having to actually aim and I like to think I’m a decent shot

Uhh guns come in handy for much more than just other guns. Just ask Zimmerman.

I'm too broke atm, but one day.

You’re a trolling faggot.
>an AR15 is self aiming
Walk out into traffic faggot.

Turns out people like that only like authority figures when the authorities are doing something helpful for them. Who would have thought? I wonder if they have an internal crisis when they have to call the police on a black man.

Attached: 1946066606.jpg (1866x1620, 192K)

Attached: 0456208726.jpg (1916x1604, 213K)

Cause I fucking live in NY. Help. What should I get instead of a fucked up AR. Mini 14/30 (only ranch model) or a lever action?

Nah, dude, it wasn’t self aiming. That’s like, a retard liberal myth. Like I missed a lot of shots but landed a lot too. Was it just because of the rate of fire? I’m so used to “aim, steady, shoot, fumble while reloading, repeat”.

I want to be her toilet

Like, the only reason I bring it up is because of how weird firing it felt compared to my other guns. You aren’t talking to someone who wants to trick people into thinking that ARs specifically are just an exception to the rule.

it's against the law if you've been in a psych ward even voluntarily plus it's against the law if you're under the care of a parent and collecting disability

NICE FREEDOM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I’m too poor. I want to build the lower and buy a bad ass upper. I already have every piece picked out.

Because Liberals are ruining my state.
Coloradofag here

isnt that an M16 for pussies

Because I have air guns that pack more punch'

Why don't you own a 50

Because I don't want to live in a country that normalises firearms, has the highest murder rates in the western world per 100,000 people, elects a TV star with no previous political experience, has to worry about kids dying in fucking schools.

BuT DoN'T TaKe mY GuUUuUuUnNnNs, ThAT's MA FrEeDOm!!

immediately after receiving background check, the sellers would probably send the SWAT and many others to my house. and i have better things to do than deal with those kinds of people again.

It's because I'm not a pussy scared of black people, and my penis is quite large and satisfies women.

my faggot government won't let me own one, i wanna move to america

Because chocolate milk is better

Because I don't shit my pants at parties.