Lets settle this once and for all. Towelheads with boxcutters, or Rumsfeld and Wolfowitz with thermate?

Lets settle this once and for all. Towelheads with boxcutters, or Rumsfeld and Wolfowitz with thermate?

Attached: 1536641687196.jpg (469x469, 55K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/GAW_DPlEh5M
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

No collusion no impeachment, better topic

Towel heads with box cutters sounds more epic

Tower 7 fell on its own goy !!!!

Arabs did the physical hijacking, jews did the planning.

Well, know what they say- follow the money. Considering we're still over there fighting Israel's wars for them, sounds like the godamn jews profited the most.

Attached: 9-11 jews.jpg (640x405, 46K)

You tell me. 43 minutes in. Rumsfeld’s response tells you all you need to know....

youtu.be/GAW_DPlEh5M

Moot suports the Israeli massahd for demolishing three towers on 9/11

I did it

hey dummy, theres no "once and for all" in Yea Forums, when your thread 404s, everything is up for debate again

WTC 7 won't go away!

god damn anthony used to be funny

>795895006
why would the evil plotting joos blow up a building that 99% of americans, let alone people in the world, didn't even know existed and gave zero shits about when it fell? Thats like bombing a pineapple factory in Pearl Harbour instead of the battleships. The symbolic value important for war and the money for Silberstein was in the twin Towers. Building 7 is actually the argument against a conspiracy for me since there is absolutely no point in blowing it up.

The real deal is why did Bin Laden claim at first that he WASNT responsible. This is absolutely unexplainable und runs contrary to all his assumed intentions. This is the main reason why I still believe in government conspiracy, because the very first thing Osama should have done is anounce to America that he was responsible if he were truly - in the sense of the word - a terrorist. Cant strike terror in peoples hearts if you claim to be innocent.

Attached: 1538125547790.webm (192x240, 688K)

back to your traps

I'd bet neither of them know a thing about thermite and couldn't do a thing with it if you game them some.

Yeah but he could have just been scared to take responsibility, once the full wieght of his actions hit him.

Whatever you say, mohammed

I'm white. We're being played against muslims. Identify your (((true enemy)))

Yeah what little compound media I have heard is shit.

Tower 7 was destabilized by falling debris. Conspiratards don't understand the third dimension.

pizzagate has been debunked

You ever taken a piece of metal, made it hot, and then bent it with your hands? Steel beams don’t need to melt.

Like destabilization can cause a building to fall straight down at nearly free fall speed. Footage shows no evidence that it was even remotely starting to fall and then boom it's gone.

I did 9/11. No reason really, mostly just because I could.

>hurr durr no impeachment

meanwhile you morons will run trump again in 2020 and lose because you already pissed half your own party off with your liberal gun control

It's not actually free fall speeds if you measure. Also examining the footage from different angles you can see that the interior of the building collapsed first, leaving an empty and unsupported shell, which collapsed like a card house.

>muh bump stocks
>banning shitty meme piece of plastic that can be replaced with a rope and a pants belt loop is “gun control”

It’s almost like you’re absolutely desperate enough to make up lies. Or you’re just an NPC

Attached: E0B81018-9446-4C1D-8450-80ADE8020FDE.png (998x643, 178K)

There was a giant gash in one side. How do you expect a building to fall? Sideways?

Also why do conspiracy theorists always ignore wtc3?

you were 15

17. Had lots of spare time.

Kek. Check out the booty blast on this lil guy. Get some bad news recently fella? What’s it like hating America so much you’ve got sand in your vagina because the president DIDNT collude with a foreign power?

Attached: 63072B89-025A-49AF-B842-5ECEC6201AFB.jpg (500x370, 29K)

why not both?

I know it funny seeing all the leftist ban all guns Democrats
larping / concern trolling...

Jet beams can't melt steel fuel.

Towel heads win boxcutters did it. Rumsfeld and Cheney chose not to stop it.

WASPS watched and got their bank accounts ready.

it was a special building built over and around another very old building its not going to act regular at all..

YOOOOOOO you got the same two numbers in a row

ALL OF THE ABOVE

It had a little help from the south side being completely destroyed you nut

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 11K)

Pffft no. They pulled it. That is the fastest I've ever heard of someone setting up a burning building for a controlled demolition.

oh yeah and you've heard of a lot of incidents concerning fully loaded jetliners slamming into buildings full throttle. Give me a break. People like you are cancer

I know what all these words mean just not in this arrangement.

Attached: 492B3C3E-2E71-4D45-A3EA-A59F382F8C7A.jpg (476x477, 22K)

Why? Because it's obviously a controlled demolition? I mean all you would have to say is the buildings were pre wired for explosives.

They weren't wired for anything. A couple of ragheads figured out how to exploit national security and destroy a chunk of lower manhattan. It's really not that complicated.

>why not both?.png

Illuminati nwo scum. Wake up people. I am currently getting gang stalked right now.

so close doe

Attached: Uuhh.jpg (320x272, 11K)

>How do you expect a building to fall?
I expect it to fall towards the gash, not straight down through the path of most resistance.

Haven't you ever played with blocks?

WTC7 was a controlled demolition
There's no plane wreckage on the Pentagon's lawn
There's no plane wreckage in Pennsylvania

They chafed away at those steel trusses with their boxcutters until the towers collapsed.
/thread

High-rise buildings are not supported by their outer skin however.
They have a fairly small solid core.
Flame enveloped whole floors however.
Physical damage to the core from the plane impact was minor aside from dislodging fire-proofing, and as such it was floor wide fires that weakened the central core.

That said, I was surprised at how cleanly they collapsed, too, but that was actually pretty lucky.
The box analogy is retarded in any case however.
You expected it to topple like a Jenga tower?
It's not rigid enough for that.