Long story short

Long story short.
Imagine theres a teen girl that starts to trust you because you listen to her story of being caught between being a decent human being with a future and a wonderful relationship, and her selfharming masochistic sexual deviation, who you actually want to help

But in a moment where you feel horny you throw all your intentions and attempts at building her personality out of the window and make her act like a slut just so you can jack off

the question is, how pathetic and despicable am i
and does anyone have experience with such cases and how they should be approached

Attached: 019.png (769x826, 1.54M)

You CAN be helpful to a girl while also having a positive sexual relationship with her.

....That being said, post pics. If shes legal.

How old?

sorry dude, you ruined it

speaking from experience

you're not pathetic, just totally normal with a mediocre conscience

you're probably overestimating your ability to "build" her, she was talking to you because she's a slut to begin with

just treat her like a normal person

This 100% just because your fucking around doesn't mean you can't be a positive in her life

I do that same shit. You can be a good guy and fuck her all the time. It’s a good combo, she always goes to you for advice after. Post pics of girl

>make her act like a slut just so you can jack off

So... this is your "internet girlfriend" you've never even met.

I had a similar thing with a girl. But she turned out to be crazy and now constantly posts how terrible her life is. Snapchat is leannalynnalte9

supposedly she already posts herself online anyways on reddit sometimes, it's ruined a bunch of her relationships.

i'd just be disappointed in myself even more by bringing her age up

i probably should do just that.
But you mentioned "experience"?

Attached: unknown.png (389x73, 6K)

>reddit spacing
Back to your shithole faggot

in retrospect it was weird she hung out with older men so much

it was/is a stupid fantasy to think you can groom them to being a perfect housewife type; if they're into you at such a young age they probably have a problem

but, seriously, enjoy your time, it's a rare blessing to win the trust and friendship of a younger girl

Attached: allseeingeye_lines.jpg (500x576, 130K)

you see, the problem is that she's... well, addicted(?) to getting abused. She said she just gets bored and stops feeling anything when the other person seems to care about her. You know the whole deal with "male superiority" and the freaky things people say when they're into it? exactly that.
Other than that, i just happened to notice her because she said some alarming things in a public discord group. i PMed her cause i was worried, and one thing led to another.
At least over a few months.

define "crazy".

>reddit spacing

No such thing. Go ahead, get angry now.

there's an easier way to keep her attention on you

do you understand a yo-you? just think of it as alternating between receiving a lot of her attention and then arbitrarily throwing her away, only to recover her again

a couple cycles of love followed by abandonment and she'll be addicted to you like no one else

from what i've seen, violation at a young age can mess kids up once they reach puberty. ive seen it apply to quite a few people i know with sexual deviations, and i sometimes wonder if it also applies to me.
But there has to be a way to fix it, a solution. People can learn, cant they?

>criticising the look instead of the point he wants to get across
come on. we're better than that.

that's the most retarded thing i've ever heard and on Yea Forums that's saying something.

>if they're into you at such a young age they probably have a problem

Naw... it's common for kids to have crushes on adults. They're supposed to get over and move on though. Time passes differently in the mind of a young person and after what seems a short period to you, they've noticed someone else.

That's how it normally works anyway.

there's not a solution

short of keeping her very isolated, she'll seek out negative attention from others

if you tried to "rescue" her she'd only undo all your efforts and whore out even worse

she's looking for feedback from reality she can only get with the intensity that goes with abuse

best you can do is enjoy your time and don't set your heart on any positive expectations

I don't think there's a "normal"

I'm not for or against it, I'm just being realistic

she's looking for something in OP he probably doesn't realize, otherwise she'd be more interested in boys her own age... but she probably doesn't even notice them, because she has her mind set on a juvenile fantasy

would any of that be helpful in order to lessen the damage she does unto herself, her depression and suicidal thoughts?
Because the way it seems thats just how to get better at manipulating her for fun
It cant say it's not tempting, and by now you can tell that i'm bad at keeping away from temptations.

Attached: unknown.png (848x91, 11K)

she says it's been like that since she was 12.
I doubt that i'm anyone special.

Attached: unknown.png (850x133, 14K)

set your expectations low

the way you treat her is the way someone else will treat you later on

she is vulnerable and needy, some day you will be too

enjoy your time, user, the world has blessed you with something precious

Nope, shes a springboard. You can give her positive vibes but she gets off on being abused. Bitch needs to learn that you can have a positive and fulfilling relationship AND still get spit and stomped on in bed. Abuse doesn't have to be an addiction.

>she has her mind set on a juvenile fantasy

Well so does OP so when's the wedding?

OP, I dated a teen girl who met almost all the same criteria as yours. Ask me anything.

where is she now? If you did, at what point did you notice that there's no point in trying to change her?

So what you're saying is that for such people there IS a fitting partner? That she wouldnt have to go from guy to guy to get her kicks?

And those "someone elses" all will use that excuse you wrote.
They only do that because "someone else will". a bit poor of a mindset.

She will find others because she gets bored. Shes a young teen im assuming so shes still figuring out what she likes and she has a LOT of options. Don't get too attached just ride it out until she ignores you.

well yeah, the dont get attached part makes sense to me.
But "riding it out" seems rather irresponsible

She moved to another state. Probably noticed she can't be changed when she turned into a raging SJW, cut her hair, and started smoking weed.
Now she's fucking a black guy. All of the daddy issues checkmarks have finally been ticked off.
She too was abused at a young age, and I think you can't forget something like that. She's probably going to kill herself tbh.

>cut her hair

OH THE HUMANITY

roll

This whole thing just sounds like something you made up.

Full on dyke haircut. And yes, this matters. Only a girl would think this doesn't, so tits or gtfo

That's because 99% of girls are carbon copies of each other. They all have the same interests, same fetishes, same goals in life. That's why all the stories on here sound the same.

Ah yes, the ultimate card to play in these discussions. Now everything I say "proves" I'm a woman, right?

Try homosexuality then.

I can literally tell by the condescending holier than thou way that you type that you are a female, so yeah it does.

Holy fuck, you just did it.

that sounds pretty rough.... surely, sometimes there is nothing one can do to help people, but i like to try anyways. Which is why i'm asking here i guess

The ironic part about this is that i personally am rather into having someone close with mutual love, with no intention of ever splitting. The cheesy, irritatingly cute stuff.
But in order to keep her around i'm attempting to act rough and rude as if i dont care.
Do i take the cake

We were trying to help, now all you're doing is whining. Fuck it.

Try hitting the gym more.

Its because all the guys here are a 99% carbon copy.

so basically

you started acting like you were going to take care of this girl

and she offered herself to you as a gf

and you accepted

and now you're whining about it

jesus christ user

fuck her and make a baby

Attached: christchan-reaction4.png (1500x1200, 90K)

at least you're warned

nobody told me

thought I did the right thing, it didn't matter to them

some people just hate, they'll watch you and wait to intervene when it might do the most damage like they did to me

I wouldn't take my time back with the girl tho, I only wish I'd taken more time with her

I'll be prepared for the next one, I believe I'm owed it

oh come on, Susan. I feel like most has been covered and that not much is coming any more.
Might as well add other things in case anyone finds them remotely entertaining.

then again, yeah, it's probably beside the topic.

Did she go off to college yet? If she did, she's already a lost cause and you need to move on. Once girls hit 17/18 they lose that spark, and just turn into basic thots.

Amazing. Both of those comments you're replying to were mine.

>fuck her and make a baby

Read between the lines. He's never even met her. She's an internet girlfriend.

Except the part with the gf

she just mentioned that she broke up and i was feeling frisky and one thing led to another and
look at the pic
i started ordering her things and she just followed through with it.

I wouldnt say i'm whining, im just pretty sure there are morally better ways to handle the situation, even if i made a mistake

i feel like there's a lot of backstory to what you're telling....

Attached: unknown.png (866x292, 38K)

don't blame yourself for falling in love you homosexual

marry her or tell her you're gay, she'll understand either way

Attached: christchan-reaction14.png (899x1284, 396K)

What do you mean by "spark"? I cant think of what that would be in her case.

She just seems like a troubled young person and i guess i want to try helping, despite it apparently being no use.

it's not "love", really...
Given the opportunity and that i could make sure she wouldnt feel tempted to thot around, i would probably.
But yeah. Things are different.

to make a long story short...

>underage girl hanging out on my part of the internet
>lol what's she doing?
>she's funny tho
>start talking to each other
>right off the bat she starts sending pictures
>tell her in no uncertain terms if she sends any more pictures I'll immediately unfriend her
>she stops but becomes super needy
>talk a lot the next few months
>start falling for her even though it's totally stupid
>make her tell me she loves me
>she pesters me to become bf/gf
>eventually agree
>one night she's super horny and I fall for it
>realize I made a huge mistake, not sure what to do
>realize why Snapchat is worth so much lol
>somehow a close friend finds out, she demands I quit
>have to cut her off
>she sends like 100 texts but don't even read one of them
>love her to this day
>she probably doesn't even think of me
>see her everywhere, dream about her, am generally tortured by the thought of her
>people stalk me because they think I'm a pedophile
>amazing coincidences in my life best explained by the interference of others

I could elaborate with more stories but honestly don't want to freak you out, I doubt you'll go through what I did

Attached: all_seeing_eye_png_28553.png (1000x1000, 18K)

Fuckin snowflakes, lacking real problems.
Tits or gtfo.

Your part of the internet? How much age difference?

honestly not that big an age difference

just big enough

How long is the story ago...? And why didnt you suggest to keep distance until it would be morally and legally possible at some point in the future?

i just want to hear people's thoughts on a topic i'm not familiar with. There's always the chance that i find something really helpful.

I was attracted to the taboo involved though I didn't think it was actually immoral, I only meant to be a friend but the flesh is weak

it happened approximately 5 years ago

God what I would give to talk to her again...

it's always tempting.
But five years and youre still not over her? No way you havent come across anyone you could imagine being together with.

there's been plenty of women my age

but they can only be substitutes

part of it is the way I had to send her off, another part that I didn't do it right by actually fucking her, was too afraid of getting caught at the time

I'm jussayin' dude, enjoy your time with her, there's something magical about a younger girl that older women simply can't replace

>posts herself online
>it's ruined a bunch of her relationships.

>makes total whore of self in irreversible way
>Why won't anyone be in a relationship with meeeeee?

Females

i'll see what happens.
its all just been one day, in a way, who knows.
Maybe the issue solves itself on its own.

Have the cursed picture.

Attached: 019.png (923x1451, 1.56M)

literally did this exactly. Same situation. Her self harming progressed to where she threatened to kill herself if I left her. But meantime she's do any fucking thing I asked, even down to a threesome (no I didn't pull it off, other girl wouldn't have anything to do with her cause she was crazy).

MY long story short, I gained a reputation for years that followed me out of highschool, into college and past that for being a monster who'd take advantage of an innocent wallflower who was just confused even though I legitimately didn't "leave" her because I wanted to help her.. which just evolved into fear she'd kill herself, and since I was there anyway, might as well be paid for my time. I'm now a put together person with a professional career, and she's still fucking crazy and has cheated on both of her husbands.

Moral: just break it off dude, if she harms herself or kills herself, whatever. There are some people who just can't be helped. Don't make my mistake

she doesnt though. She knows that she has problems, and that whenever she tries to step away from them she's too weak to pull through. Accounts on tumblr where she would always find followers that would satisfy her thirst for degradation, and now on reddit.

....lets not step as low as to generalize half of humanity. It seems like she knows she has to blame herself.
Well, herself and people like me who end up abusing such weaknesses.

Attached: unknown.png (866x700, 40K)

sheesh dude... that sounds like a nightmare to live through.

What parts, other than her wanting to be ordered around and the suicidal tendencies do you fit under the word "crazy" though? I see the word rather often, and i always wonder what exactly people mean with it.

And finally, do you think there's any way of being the husband "correctly", so that she wouldnt cheat on one?

I'd chalk up massive amounts of self harm, threats to kill yourself casually thrown around, formulated plans to kill yourself starting to be carried out when someone is leaving you (though it's completely possible she just knew I wouldn't call her bluff) sending photos of me fucking her to any girl I was talking to for years after we "broke up." Stalking me, and all of my gf's for 5+ years and actively telling people what we done cause she knew they'd blame me all fall under the heading of crazy to me, muh dude

to the second part, no. Cause she's just a nympho that wants to tons of sexual experiences. She'll never be happy with any husband, not for any shortcoming on his part but due to him not being other people.

i see. That would definitely warrant the word i guess...
But i want to believe that every disorder has a solution. I really really want to believe it.
i'm glad you got out of it, and thank you for your time!

Fuck her. I mean literally, have sex with her.

if everything was just about fun, yeah i guess.

I know you're gonna do this anyway, cause I thought the same way when I was going through it. Some things you've just gotta do yourself. So let me give you some down the road advice.

1) no matter how this turns out, don't hold it against other girls who come along, even subconsciously. I spent years not trusting girls and ran them off because I feared they'd do the same thing

2) Don't let her drag you down with her. Whether she kills herself or whatever, don't let her drag you into the darkness with her

3) If you're going to insist on being a good person, even at the cost of being a bad person, go study psychology. worst case, you'll learn a little something about yourself and her, best case you'll discover a life purpose which a lot of people lack

While it's all pretty distanced with the boundaries of the Internet, one never knows how far things go. i'll keep those in mind.

i appreciate the kind words and the effort put in them!

good job you stupid faggot, thats the joke.

Attached: 0351.png (677x806, 224K)