I wanna faint so badly , just to be unconscious feels amazing

I wanna faint so badly , just to be unconscious feels amazing

Attached: 4C9A1825-18BF-4C77-9F1E-04EFDA317557.jpg (453x640, 41K)

Kkkys

No faggot just tell me what I need to do

Stand up. Bend over at the waist. Breathe in and out very deeply and quickly for about 15 to 20 seconds. Then stand up completely straight. Try to fall somewhere soft.

It doesn't feel like anything if you're truly unconscious. And you're probably thinking of some sort of in-between state

Take some sleeping meds. When you get really sleepy, take a fuck ton and you'll die in your sleep happy

exactly, not like you are laying their asleep going "this is awesome!"

I forgot hold your breath when you stand up. If that's not quite enough to do the trick try restricting blood flow to your head when you stand up (put light pressure on your jugular)

>mfw mustard gas gets set free

Attached: 123.jpg (545x314, 64K)

take one hand and put your index and middle fingers together, placing them on one side of your neck, with your thumb on the other side. you want to aim for your carotid arteries which are about right below your jaw, a little bit above your adam's apple. push back. if it helps, throw your head back and then compress

Attached: neck.jpg (720x787, 208K)

I need other ways to pass out

how often can he do that?

I don’t know maybe once?

for how long?

Drink a 5th of wiskey on a empty stomach?

Attached: 1551038787659s.jpg (125x105, 3K)

until you faint. you can only die from this if you keep it compressed after you faint, same mechanism as hanging

Clever but how the fuck am I going to keep my neck compressed when I’m unconscious and unaware of everything?

two cornhole bags on your carotid arteries tightened to your neck with a ratchet strap

5 grams of dried mushrooms will get you there safely.

You can't feel anything when you're unconscious dumbass.

Yeah I know just tell me how to get to that stage