What are your honest thoughts on Pit Bulls?

What are your honest thoughts on Pit Bulls?

Attached: pos.jpg (634x738, 94K)

Other urls found in this thread:

google.com/amp/amp.timeinc.net/time/2891180/kfc-and-the-pit-bull-attack-of-a-little-girl
thedailybeast.com/colonel-of-truth-the-kfc-hoax-and-the-idiocy-of-crowdfunding-for-bullying-victims
wagsandwalks.org/wags-and-walks-blog/2016/4/19/pit-bull-myths-and-temperament-test
twitter.com/AnonBabble

he doesn't make very good music and most of his songs are sampled

Seem spooky but I don't have much experience with them

dogs are dogs...people turn them into shit dogs...the people need to be punished

Eh, as far as hats go, the build quality is fine. They just don't really make anything my style.

Lean protein, but a little chewy for my tastes.

this.
all doggos are good doggos

Attached: Sad Doge.jpg (385x386, 23K)

Attached: FB_IMG_1553543437363.jpg (504x503, 30K)

SLAMMED

The problem with pitbulls is niggers. They abuse these dogs and breed the most vicous. They used to be a symbol of loyalty. The us milllitary used them in propaganda and even Buckwheet's dog was a pitbull.

Bad owners ruin alot. I know some assholes who like dog fights. I think those people should get mauled by a bear.

But

Pits are wired to bite and not let go. Not a populair opinion but it is what it is. Genetics play a role.

Its a breed that was bred for fighting, its the arguement of nature vs nurture. Personally ive been around several as a child never had am issue. Granted thats anecdotal and it doesnt mean diddly shit

i think the germans got that one right
>be germany
>had several cases of big dogs badly maul and kill people a few years ago
>from then one, dogs belonging to aggressive breeds had to be tested
>(in most states, that is. one or two states only test dogs who actually exhibited problematic behavior)
>kind of like going to doggy psychologist, who puts doggy with people, other dogs
>sees how doggy reacts
>dogs who fail tests are kill

>system seems to work
>maulings way down
>responsible owners who've trained their dogs well have nothing to fear

> pitbulls
people who breed them are shit
people who own them are shit
but they're cool...

Girl, 4, is mauled to death by one of family's TWO pit bulls while watching TV with her mom

Attached: 1.jpg (634x585, 66K)

8-Month-Old Girl Dies After Pit Bull Attack at Miramar Home: Police

Attached: 432.jpg (652x367, 17K)

4-Year Old Girl Killed by Family Pit Bulls in Bloomington

Attached: gfdg.jpg (485x300, 29K)

2 year old Wilmington boy mauled by pit bulls

Attached: 95BAF3F6-85D5-4CF3-B7F0-D6A64E40FE84.jpg (1024x743, 126K)

>pitniggers
Pit Bulls are the blacks of dogs, tbh. Some good ones here and there but most seem bad, whether due to circumstances or genetics.

I prefer a german Shepherd as attack dog over a pitbull

When I make a teapot I'm a shit Potter but it's also a shitty teapot.

They're bred to be guard dogs, and people who keep them as housepets should expect them to be naturally aggressive. If you insist on having a pit as a pet, train the damn thing so it doesn't maul anyone within a 1 mile radius

Attached: uuumm2bcun821.jpg (500x375, 46K)

Pitbulls are german shepherds that eat children

Sure.
>Pit bulls make up only 6% of the dog population, but they’re responsible for 68% of dog attacks and 52% of dog-related deaths since 1982

google.com/amp/amp.timeinc.net/time/2891180/kfc-and-the-pit-bull-attack-of-a-little-girl

BTW the whole family is shit. The grandmother lied about the KFC worker

thedailybeast.com/colonel-of-truth-the-kfc-hoax-and-the-idiocy-of-crowdfunding-for-bullying-victims

Which Bloomington faggot?Which Wilmington faggot?

>fpbp

Kill them with a knife

>this
WW1 mascot was a pit bull.

Sounds about right.

Attached: 8B8FF588-C170-4DA9-9E6B-7746EF21C4BD.jpg (302x433, 37K)

According to the American Temperament Test Society (ATTS), Pit Bulls have a naturally gentle temperament and scored within the same ranks as Golden Retrievers. wagsandwalks.org/wags-and-walks-blog/2016/4/19/pit-bull-myths-and-temperament-test

Problem with this breed is they're bad guard dogs. People get these with the idea they're going to be like German Sheperds. In reality, they're gentle giants not built for this shit, and many people who get them end up training them to be aggressive rather than protective.