God I FUCKING HATE YOU CLASSICFAGS. YOU JUST WHINE AND WHINE AND WHINE ALL DAY FOR FUCKING CLASSIC SHIT. it's SHIT...

god I FUCKING HATE YOU CLASSICFAGS. YOU JUST WHINE AND WHINE AND WHINE ALL DAY FOR FUCKING CLASSIC SHIT. it's SHIT. IT WILL BE SHIT. How can't you FUCKING SEE THAT? IT WILL BE SHIT. God I have never WANTED TO SEE SOMETHING FAIL. All that fucking time I've spent in Legion and doing Warfronts, all of the BFA Mythic dungeons. all taken. Do you not understand people have SPENT REAL LIFE MONEY On these mounts? As in that's how rare they are? Its a EVENT to have them. We can't even use them in fucking classic, BECAUSE OHHH WE WANT TO GO BACK. How can we SAHSFGASFHGFSA FUCKING IDIOTS. GOD I FUCKING HATE HOW YOU'RE ALL GOING TO JUST SAY THE SAME HSIT AND JUST RUIN THIS FOR US. PLEASE. God I pray THIS shit gets CANCELLED EVERY SINGLE FUCKING DAY. I REALLY thought it was going ot be cancelled and then when I saw these TERRIBLE fucking bluepost shits about classic, now we've got all this classic shit. you can't go ANYWHERE in bfa right now, without them talking aobut classic, classic classic, classic in guikld chat, classic in trade, classic, everybody fucknig classic, youtubers, everybody just FUCK OFF. JUST FUCK OFF. what a waste of fucking time I hate all of you SO FUCKING MUCHCHCHSSDASDASD

Attached: DE159319-FBC5-40D2-A94C-D9B1DF438B98.jpg (881x512, 74K)

Other urls found in this thread:

dankkbudz.shivtr.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Lol u so gay

I remember that gay ass fucking quest line I had to complete to get my warlock mount. Fuck that shit.

They like classic cause they were 14 years old faggots without any real world problem. Now they're adults with adults stuff to do and praise classic like it was a good game, but it was shit, they just had friends and time to waste.

So you spent a bunch of money on in game mounts, or "events", and now they mean nothing. Is that really why you hate classic so much?
>you're actually part of the reason there is even a classic movement to begin with

Attached: 1546145254060.jpg (637x720, 66K)

Classic hype will wear off in 3 weeks after launch - people will get to lvl 20 and abandon it. Then they will feel so shit that they wont go back to current retail either. People bored with current retail > pickup classic and see how shit it is > quit in less than a month > never come back to WoW.

After that happens only some shitlord streamers will be left for a few months till the next FOTM comes out.

This will be a mojor contributer towards WoW going F2P and ultimately fading in to obscurity (more so than it has now).

know anyone that play WildStar or SWTOR?
Me neither.
WoW 2 months post classic launch will be the same.

RIP Blizz - it was a good run but all good things eventually move on to make mobile games.

Only WotLK

Except theres already Elysium and a growing crowd looking for a legit Classic re-release from Blizz

BfA was so shit I don't think I'll even resub for Classic.

Fuck Activision / Blizzard. They can sell mobile games to fucking China all they want but I'm done with them.

You should make a YouTube video so we can meme you, like "when will you realize your actions have consequences"

Same. I've been happily playing OSRS since it released and im about to max my second account. I'll gladly play classic as well.

tldr

personally i still try to play wow on private server with mists of pandaria patch but staff and community are autistic incels

Watch out for the Nazi guild

Attached: ZG.jpg (1600x1200, 1.25M)

Bud ... pls think for a second.
Elysium is not Blizzard controlled. Elysium can actually sustain mass world PvP like it is intended. Elysium is completely free.

Classic will not be free (at first). Classic will lagg to unholy hell - have you not noticed that no zone can support more than 100 people in current retail ? That is because Blizz cut 50% proportionally to population of its servers as a cost saving measure. (Prolly under the orders of its Activision overlords).

And dont forget the community of poor free realm people coming together compared to paid retail entitlement. This will not go down well.

And one final thing - since when do people on Yea Forums care about ANYTHING else apart from FB/IG / trap fap threads /

Ok i guess thread died
See ya
good luck everybody

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 16K)

anyone that plays WoW is a worthless PCfag loser

>That is because Blizz cut 50% proportionally to population of its servers as a cost saving measure.
source?

All them nostalgiafags will go back to current WoW after a week how it always is with nostalgia. Annoying features are annoying.

Attached: lqb.jpg (225x225, 5K)

Attached: youdonthavetothingaboutthistoohard.png (516x994, 62K)

I wish I was around to actually get into WoW. My cousin let me start new characters on his profile when I was 6 and I loved it. I wish I was 16 at the time and really gotten into it.

WoW already happened. There will not be anything like it any time soon.

I only wish that the people that made it were around with their original passion and current tech. Who knows what we woulda had now.
It was good for a long time but we gotta move on, if we dont we wont get anything better.

NERF SHAMANS!

Ive played since release and I hope it does well. Ever since WoTLK its went down hill. Most of its nostalgia but there was actual substance pre wrath. Ive done alot in WoW but prolly not anymore..

Attached: WoWScrnShot_042915_045110.jpg (1920x1080, 1.26M)

The next thing as big as Vanilla/TBC/LK WoW will probably take something like fully realized VR or augmented reality, 'full dive' kind of shit.

you have to be 18 to post here

GOD I FUCKING HATE YOU WOW FAGGOTS IN GENERALYOU JUST WHINE AND WHINE AND WHINE ALL DAY FOR FUCKING CLASSIC SHIT. it's SHIT. IT WILL BE SHIT. How can't you FUCKING SEE THAT? IT WILL BE SHIT. God I have never WANTED TO SEE SOMETHING FAIL. All that fucking time I've spent in Legion and doing Warfronts, all of the BFA Mythic dungeons. all taken. Do you not understand people have SPENT REAL LIFE MONEY On these mounts? As in that's how rare they are? Its a EVENT to have them. We can't even use them in fucking classic, BECAUSE OHHH WE WANT TO GO BACK. How can we SAHSFGASFHGFSA FUCKING IDIOTS. GOD I FUCKING HATE HOW YOU'RE ALL GOING TO JUST SAY THE SAME HSIT AND JUST RUIN THIS FOR US. PLEASE. God I pray THIS shit gets CANCELLED EVERY SINGLE FUCKING DAY. I REALLY thought it was going ot be cancelled and then when I saw these TERRIBLE fucking bluepost shits about classic, now we've got all this classic shit. you can't go ANYWHERE in bfa right now, without them talking aobut classic, classic classic, classic in guikld chat, classic in trade, classic, everybody fucknig classic, youtubers, everybody just FUCK OFF. JUST FUCK OFF. what a waste of fucking time I hate all of you SO FUCKING MUCHCHCHSSDASDASD

Smells autism. Didn't read past 3 words your post op.

I can't wait for retail version. I've been playing in various private servers for years now. it's good to be back home finally.

i share your opinion, WoTLK was a helluva gameworld.
been raiding that content in 25H with my guild back then, server top 3 - really great and fun times.

Ulduar was so good

Allot of people have that opinion but it wont be any time soon. The VR experience still makes allot of people sick fast.

PS. i think this is another reason we aint got a HL3. The tech dosent exist yet for em to realise their ideas.

Dubs of truth. And yeah, it will probably be our children's children that will experience anything like a full dive, but fuck will it be sweet.

Attached: 6283549395.jpg (934x1360, 77K)

Wow, you spent time making this. Was it worth it, the time you never get back spent being upset about something so small?

WOTLK was the height of WoW because it featured to final conclusion to the WC3 story and it featured its final villain. Allot of people liked the RTS games.

I think blizz should take the time to make a 4th and expand the world and its lore - create more characters worth exploring - Not in a fucking book tho. That is a bad way to inject lore and depth into a videogame.

Instead of remastering WC3 - make a new RTS with a long engaging campaign, good story, and satisfying single player experience, maby end of a cliff hanger. Release a WoW placeholder xpac meanwhile. And when the dust is all settled build an expansion around it to conclude it.

it wont happen however. Vidya industry has changed - gotta pump it out fast and on the cheap. If content is lacking sort it out with grinds and timegating.

i cant imagine youre really that upset about a (shit) videogame stop exaggerating or people will think you have autism

also bfa is fucking garbage why would i play an expansion where i farm months for upgrades i cant even notice when i can just wait for the last content patch and skip all the grinding and get everything for free in a couple of days

Fuck off cunt (im retarded cuz prorry shitting in the direction of a bot or worse - Panjeet from Mumbai )

Noone cares about your creeper stalker website. Go unsubscribe from Tseries you curry breath faggot and stop shitting in the streets.

Someone is a casual

>all this nerd talk
Woa im a filthy casual huh...
Dammit

what the hell am I looking at here

All content on farm, is looking for experienced/geared priests, mages and warlocks. Apply on dankkbudz.shivtr.com/ Raidtimes: 21.30-2.00 Saturdays / 20.30-0.00 Sundays, all server time.

Attached: 1345801257754.jpg (400x278, 81K)