... to my gf

... to my gf.

Attached: 1553542633210.jpg (1080x1350, 222K)

Selfie

Attached: 1553517244334.jpg (1080x1080, 81K)

This photo was posted last thread and if you're finishing the sentence it makes no sense

Yes, this slut deserves to be spread all over the internet to make the world look out for her and pond her hard in case she is spotted.

Slut? Dude, she looks 10.

The younger, the better. Girls are breedable starting the age at around 7-9, when their femme fatale features start developing, so I see nothing wrong at all. Are you just another SJW fag?

Go whack it to Siberian mouse or something, geez dude. And no, I'm not. Not a newfag either, been here for years.

Then you ought to know the rules. Pre-teens are considered rape meat, established Yea Forums mentality.

More

Attached: 1553545563679.jpg (1080x1349, 112K)

More

Attached: 1553540668540.jpg (1080x1349, 156K)

Let's get stuffs hotter

Attached: 1528343221059.jpg (1280x1743, 95K)

we'll gotta need one with the face

can we get her insta?

Attached: 1553425073475.jpg (899x1599, 152K)

Want her Whatsapp instead?

yea bro

What's her number worth for you?

hell yeah, she cheated on you or some shit?

keep droppin all her pics nigger

Nope, but good stuffs need to be shared among men. Girls were born to be bred.

Attached: 1553425401489.jpg (899x1599, 180K)

post more of the grandmother....

calling bullshit.

Attached: 1553544493498.jpg (1080x1344, 197K)

Post her nudes now

every nude is missing face, and imo the bodys dont look like each other.
i think this is some angry virgin posting insta pics of his crush, and nudes he found on Yea Forums

Shut up you russian retard hahahahah

no nude face nudes
no insta
no whatsapp
no kik
no timestamp

youve posted nothing. its a pretty obv bait bruh

i think the pics are consistent. im just disturbed by the fac that OP is posting some underage girl tbh and mods dont do any shit about it

give us insta you faggot

rofl
all the horny men here lusting for young fresh meat confirms that being pedo is the greatest thing ever. legalize rape once and for all, for god sake!

It's obviously not the same girl. Bodies don't match, just look at her tighs and hands. Also, in nudes she is wearing a ring that doesn't is shown in "public" pics. Girls like to stick to their jewlery, and if she doesn't take it out for a nude session, she would also keep it for taking a drink with her grandma

plus the dudes text walls dont sound like someone who has had sex before

thats some far-fetched analysis you did there. even though it may be true it doesnt mean it applies to everyone. there is always a rule to the exception. anyway, it looks authentic to me. but unless i see á nude with face, there is some rest doubtl. its Yea Forums after all

exception to the rule* lol

Im not OP, your english just shows you are a braindead russian

im actually just retarded

uhh, no? even if I was, Russians provide the pinnacle of beauty to the world and for everyone to fuck, so dont fucking complain retard

dont pretend to be me

>caring about grammar
>in Yea Forums

Attached: 440739_1.jpg (630x630, 83K)

LOL! Yeah, especially when he is writing "I'm" as "Im", and "English" and "Russian" with small letters. Double standard faggot.

>Polish ice cream shop
>UK wall plug
OP to pedał

he is not russian
he is polish weirdo who have fun with posting different girls

otóż to

you do know the numbers of polish sluts living in the uk? so whats wrong about them going back home to visit granny? pulling off the smartass eh?

that's not her so just stop
gtfo faggot

prove the otherwise (im not OP)