Homosexuality is NOT wrong prove me wrong

Homosexuality is NOT wrong prove me wrong

Attached: 2E1E20BA-A00B-41C9-9F25-B886FA303463.jpg (741x1280, 309K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=o0MQ3OJKKe4
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Since the true meaning of life is reproduction and homosexuals arent able to fullfill their purpose they are either useless or retardet

well it could be nature way to stop overpopulation.

>the true meaning of life is reproduction

A truly niggerish way of thinking. Disgusting. You are vermin.

In terms of morals its your opinion
In terms of biology is wrong

Sadly i am no nigger neither do i think you have the right under any circumstances do do such a bold statement without any reason. But please my fellow white men explain the struggle for survival in nature if it isnt for survival

Aids.

>i am no nigger

Doesn't matter your race. You are. Only a nigger would think that way.

>neither do i think you have the right under any circumstances do do such a bold statement without any reason.

You rape newborn livestock literally every day.

And you are raping my Braincells

being gay is basically sexual deviance, a kink, which can be easily defined as a mental disability

>but muh born dis wey

autists, schizophrenes, and even depressive people are either born that way or have genetic predisposition to it

>but muh choisse

you can choose to eat shit, have your wife cuck you, or get fucked in the ass, all kinks which show underlying emotional and psychological instabilities

gays should have the same rights as retards, and people should stop enabling it with gay marriage.

prove yourself right first, bitch

The words of an incel.

That would explain why you're thinking so niggerishly

Go back

As someone who likes traps and sissies, thank you.

Attached: 1550055576746.jpg (1200x1200, 140K)

Nigga u gay

no you are wrong. the true meaning of human body is to survive. in order to survive human body must be aware of itself, the surrounding and time - three types of orientation. the human bodies can interact with each other and do things to each other, pleasant or unpleasant. but usually the interactions work out to maximise the survival of bodies. one type of bodies developed a capacity to develop and release a copy of body that requires sexually mature entities to initiate. but that is just a by product of our design and only serves a purpose to continue producing more bodies. it serves to prolong the survival of genetic information but it is not crucial, but it is usually rewarded by as pleasure. but there is nothing in this process that would prevent from two bodies of the same type to interact sexually. it is only our self awarness and the awerness of the surrounding bodies that sometimes are not in line with their anecdotal experience.

Mental gymnastics to justify your Jewish sexuality, marinating your dick in another man's asshole.

Everyone has kinks bucko

Repeated butt sex causes butt cancer.
Butt sex is medically proven to be more dangerous to all parties when it comes to viruses and diseases.

it depends if you consider it as a biologic aberration or an evolution trait to stop overpopulation

how does this validate homosexualety

youtube.com/watch?v=o0MQ3OJKKe4

No such thing as overpopulation, Shlomo.

I'm with this. The sexual preference is life consuming. You can't go into a grocery store and tell who is ito bdsm, but you can tell who the faggot is. The way they speak and act are signs they are mentally ill.

I'm gay and I hate faggots that you can tell are faggots. The way they speak, what words they speak with, the way they dress... It all just screams mental illness and insecurity.