If you could make any rule for cute college girls in order to satisfy your fetish, what would it be...

If you could make any rule for cute college girls in order to satisfy your fetish, what would it be, and what's the punishment for not following it?

bonus points for having different punishments for 1st, 2nd, and 3rd offences

Attached: 1447874916908.jpg (1090x1430, 382K)

write my essays for me

No condoms

Attached: 1543186277874.jpg (550x549, 42K)

what if they dont write them?

Im High so bare with me. While at college, ANY girl junior to you, (upon finding out). must immediately offer you a blowjob. If she says "no" then !st offense, She must write your next term paper. If she ever says "no" again, 2nd offense, She has to do a semester woth of your homework. Then, If she ever said "no" again, 3rd offense, you can rape her any way you want on the spot. BUT here is the kicker,,,,She is able to pass any of the above mentioned deeds, (blowjob and/or punishment)down to ANY other female who is Junior to her. And the cycle goes on forever . Apologies for bad grammar.

Oh yeah, I forgot to add the last part.....And the cycle goes on forever untill you are eventually constantly getting blowjobs from sweet lil 18 year olds who have no choice

i figured as much and i can dig it. you come up with this on the spot?

Get blacked while I watch and finger my tight ass.

Offense 1: forced to where sheer yoga pants/thin shirt to a predominantly black club with no panties/bra while high on molly

Offense 2: forced to write about the oppression of the black race in every class for every assignment. Left wing professors will prob understand. 24hr surveillance and no touching herself unless she submits to Kongo Kock. Queen of spades tattoo on her upper breast and low cut tops required at all times. Must inform all whitebois of her preferences immediately upon contact (she can briefly touch herself for 10 seconds per whiteboi she goes out of her way to inform of her lust for black cock)

Offense 3: kicked off of all social media (almost certainly racist at this point). Taken to her families home and gangbanged by 15-20 nigs in front of her family (at gunpoint). Any brothers/bfs who are white will be found, beaten, raped, tortured, put on female hormones and turned into sissy fuck dolls for black men. She will he sent to a prison in the Deep South that houses black men and used as their permanent pleasure cunt. Any attempt to escape bbc at this point will he met with beatings, gangbangs and retaliatory attacks on ppl she knows.

yeah, dont know where it came from. kinda played it out in my head and typed it out

i'd give em blunt knives and stab you in the fucking mouth each time you make this shit thread

You guys try wayyy too hard. Pathological.

they must suck my dick whenever i ask them to

and if they dont?

its pretty good though

Girls must perform public sexual service once a month. Pity fucks for losers, fat kids, that sort of thing. If they miss a month, they get assigned to do their service at a prison or homeless shelter.

Second offense, and they have to come off birth control

Third offense, the girls are assigned to teach horny middle schoolers their sex ed. They will be naked, and will be expected to demonstrate not only reproduction, but all other requests the boys and girls have.

how about the third offence is they become a cum dump for a middle school?

There is something humiliating about a girl standing there naked, drawing a diagram on the board about how she is going to ride a middle schooler's cock until it cums inside her

compared to being chained in a room and everytime the door opens its some middle school boy or girl thats gonna use her body however they please

Who do you wish would get that third offense?

This dyke right here
Her name is Sara

Attached: 154359784562.jpg (720x960, 58K)

No piercings besides ears, no tattoos and remain a virgin until married.
>Punishments
1st offense: They get dumped. Worthless whores.
2nd offense: They get dropped from college, taking up a student slot.
3rd offense: Cement shoes and the ocean.

Summer would make a great middle school fuck toy

Attached: D02.jpg (1080x1080, 1.2M)

Megan here would be a great middle school cum dump

Attached: 515645615646322.jpg (287x773, 69K)

Would they get time alone with her as a reward? Or would they use her restrained body as sex ed? Or both?

She is available at anytime during school hours for them to use alone. They simply need to go to the room she is locked in and sign for the time they plan to use her. She cannot leave the room and she has a collar on with a chain connected to the wall

imagining a girls poor cute pink painted toes, blonde hair all knotted, bleeding masscara then her sexy feet being covered in cement before she's dropped to her death : /

Fitting end for any with tramp stamps.

Would they be allowed to bring markers? Maybe write on her a little? Would they be able to take her home overnight? or would she stay in the school at all times?

markers are fine so long as they can be washed off. she would stay in the school at all times, she is their property for the time being

That's nice. turning her into a graffitti covered bathroom stall would help remind her of her place. I bet those kids would think its hilarious to shove pencils into her ass. I bet they would even try and see who could fit the most. Think one of them would figure out how to finger her to orgasm?

Wear skirt/short shorts + stockings + high heels everyday, and they cannot complain about me taking photos.
1st offense : girl has to give me her panties
2nd offense : girl has to suck my dick
3rd offense : girl has to spend a night with me and do everything I want

what happens if she keeps refusing?

they cannot risk harming her so pencils are a no go, but a wide variety of dildos and butt plugs are available upon request

anyone into sweaty feet?

still here?

nah

asbsolutely, after sex sweaty feet and massaging your girl's feet and licking her sweaty soles and cracking her toes and tasting between them...hnnnnnnnnnnnnng
pure feminine essence

Attached: 1553227067211.jpg (4984x2920, 860K)

what rules would you make? is it better if the girl hates the idea of her feet being used to get perverts off?

Then she becomes my sex slave

id have an incentive based system where girls got perks for satisfying males with their feet.

if they dont comply, they put look ina wooden sweat on on 90+ days with just their tits and barefeet exposed with a table full of condiments and itching power vending machines so always her toes(especially betterween her toes), soles, and tits would be coating with itching poweder after the males enjoyed their feet. Their feet would comstantly be wiggling and twitching trying to get relief from the itching : )

Attached: 1548388728399.jpg (1453x1083, 452K)

Damn that's hot. On a scale of 1-100 how badly do you wish this was the real system? If an attractive girl you knew was actually sentenced to be a cumdumpster for middle schoolers, would you jerk off every night knowing where she is?

> they put look ina wooden sweat on on 90+ days with just their tits and barefeet exposed

what do you mean by this?

Yes i would. Would probably even frame a few just so theyd get sent off

What's the best age range for girls who get sent off, and age range for the boys who the girls get sent off to?

sweat box...imagine what would be done to get feet between the condiments and itching power the males LOVED to make sure they worked between her toes after they finished with her feet

Attached: sweatbox.jpg (265x241, 20K)

What would happen to first offense girls at the club?

What about a rule where every girl must spin 3 wheels at the beginning of every month.

First wheel decides what shoes they have to wear for that month.
Second wheel decides whether or not they can wear socks (and how often they can change them).
Third wheel decides how often they can wash their feet

Attached: 1543903554855.jpg (2000x1333, 337K)

18-25 for the girls
and 12-15 for middle school boys and girls

Dress Code established for all female students:

Monday: T-shirts with nothing undeneath, mid-thigh skirts with nothing underneath.

Tuesday: Sheer or lace nightgowns, nothing else.

Wednesday: Nothing above the waist.

Thursday: Lingerie only.

Friday: Nothing below the waist.

Saturday: Fetish/leather/bdsm/latex gear only.

Sunday: Free choice in the morning (in case they want to go to church or something.) Afternoons complete nudity. Thigh-high sticking allowed.

During the football game: Total nudity, body paint in school colors allowed.

Alumni Weekend, Parents Day, etc: Thigh-high stockings, long silk gloves, collar and lead only.

First offense -- Tied nude, spread eagle standing at a frame in the quad, 50 strokes of a ping-pong paddle or willow switch.

Second offense -- Names of 20 male students and 20 female students to be drawn at random, miscreant must orally bring each to climax in public setting.

Third offense -- Suspended from classes, must serve as the slave of one student selected at random for one semester.

Attached: 11.jpg (600x400, 67K)

i lvoe it, another for nail polish color? including barenail and a freespace !

Attached: 1553108951072.jpg (1280x720, 525K)

No dessert for a week.

i like it
anyone you know that you'd want to go through this?

For 3rd offense what is the student allowed to command the slave to do?

You sure you want to fuck a bunch of itching-powder-covered feet? If so, fine, to each his own.

For first wheel what should some shoe options be? What about time intervals before they can wash their feet for the 3rd wheel?

after the cum from the boys is nice a dry to get ready for their pedi : )

Attached: 1552162382663.jpg (537x720, 49K)

As an alternate 3rd offense, could a girl be transferred to a class of 19 other incel boys? They would all be huge perverts and she would be the only girl

Everyone?

Though I might consider amending that -- it does not automatically apply to all female students -- each month, 20% of the female student population is selected by a student vote, they have to follow the rules.

Keeps it from getting routine -- so keeps the humiliation factor high, and gives us something to look forward to if we can get a girl we haven;t seen yest into the 20%. Plus we can refrain from selecting the ones that nobody is trying to see that.

Attached: 4557_2s.jpg (450x373, 55K)

How often should girls be allowed to change socks? Whats the range of options for the wheel?

not sure, im not an expert on sweaty feet, i just know i love enjoying my gf's sweaty feet after we exercise.

Attached: 1549649912919.jpg (3024x3616, 1.94M)

Fully nude 100% of the time when in the dorm building, and remove the stupid rules about men wandering on the female floors (and women wandering the male floors). anyone caught trying to hide any part of their body from the gazes of others will cause the floor RA to grab them and forcibly show off the skin that they were trying to hide (first offense). second offense the RA will help the "victim" (the person who was hidden from) to play with the restrained offender for up to 10 minutes or until the victim is satisfied, but any penetrative sex at this point is still prohibited. Third offense: the offender moves in with the victim as their personal rape slave for a week, anything that doesn't permanently injure (maiming etc) the offender is allowed. 4th offense: same as 3rd offense but it lasts for the whole year.

Sauce?

Imagine framing a girl you know and telling her that you framed her just as she is dragged into the back of a van to be restrained and taken to a middle school for service. What do you think she might do or say to you in those last few seconds?

Anything that does not physically damage the transgressor, nor effect her physically in the long term... I'd say that would rule out producing scars, tatooing unless there is some sort of temporary ink that fades, and of course anything that breaks bones or produces bruising or damage that does not fade after a few days.

And she can't do your studying or school work for you -- this is an institution of higher learning, we have academic standards to maintain.

she'd probably scream asking me why and keep insisting she's innocent

Japan.

Think I found the image here, but searching for group nudity japanese will probably find it or something similar.

Are girls ever falsely accused?

of course everyone, but i meant who would you want to see it happen to personally? Friend? Ex?

What would you tell her when she asks why? Would you let her know how much you plan to jerk off to the thought of her situation?

Unwilling strangers, actually.

the RA has to be convinced it was real.
Also, during the first and second offenses the victim is allowed to cum anywhere he wants that's not Vaginal sex, Anal Sex, anything oral, A boobjob, or a handjob. as long as the tip doesn't go in playing with the vagina, ass, or boobs is allowed.

(the reason for the restrictions is to keep her pure for the week of slavery.)

>Monday: T-shirts with nothing undeneath, mid-thigh skirts with nothing underneath.

Attached: 6ccdd9945cf65b947f35a2ac8b4e77ca.jpg (564x860, 85K)

Can RAs be bribed?

also, the 4th offense is only valid if the victim was previously awarded a 3rd offense with her, meaning she hid from the same guy after being his slave for a week.

face of gf? is she asian?

no. any girl smart enough to overcome her instincts and not hide will not be punished, but she will be came on all the time in the halls. as long as she doesn't flinch away from random men jizzing on her, she is safe.

free choice in the morning for going to church?

I cannot believe how fast I lost my boner.

new rule, no religion in my kinky fantasy world

>Tuesday: Sheer or lace nightgowns, nothing else.

Attached: 03.jpg (682x1024, 101K)

if you want to force the issue you will have to bully her into slipping up.

id tell her because she deserves it. i wouldnt tell her that, id just smile and wave as the van doors close

>Wednesday: Nothing above the waist.

Attached: 5309401-lena-in-white.jpg (667x1000, 84K)

What if a girl at 3rd offense runs away from her assigned guy because it turns out he really likes tonguing and fingering her asshole but she cant handle her asshole being touched because it's too sensitive?

>Thursday: Lingerie only.

Attached: d9ce6491ffcf929b9a6688836ec89c81.png (800x523, 740K)

At the end of the year, any girls who have never had a 3rd offense will be paired with random boys who have never had a slave, and they will be forced to have sex in the middle of the hall one at a time while the whole dorm watches (everyone naked obviously). girls and boys won't know who they have been paired up with until it's their turn.

she'll be locked in his room unable to get out, and if she fights the RAs will hold her down and force her to do whatever the boy wants.

(within the previously established limits on the slave thing)

>Friday: Nothing below the waist.

Attached: bottomless-girls-nude-mix-35.jpg (1280x1920, 531K)

poor girls or ones with prude parents show up with granny panties...get stripped naked with only their cute patch of hair covering theie vagina : )

If a girl is at 3rd offense and the guy has a sweaty foot fetish, is he allowed to decide her footwear for that week? And whether or not she can wash her feet?

she cute

>Saturday: Fetish/leather/bdsm/latex gear only.

Attached: 20305343.jpg (300x450, 29K)

What would happen to her if she resists a lot at the middle school? Lots of bdsm equipment?

>Sunday: Free choice in the morning (in case they want to go to church or something.) Afternoons complete nudity.

Attached: 325905.jpg (685x582, 93K)

itll start with just the collar and chain. further resistance will add a spreader bar to her legs and binding her hands behind her back. More and shell be strapped down to a table and have an o-ring put in her mouth

Sunday afternoon variant.

Attached: Capture.jpg (616x806, 81K)

When she has the spreader bar and hands bound behind her back, would she be nude?

How would the boys be teasing her during this? Would any boys go up to her and start rubbing her crotch and saying "cmon why don't you just close your legs? or push me away?"

>During the football game: Total nudity, body paint in school colors allowed.

Go tigers

Attached: Monarch-Butterfly-Body-paint.jpg (993x1500, 133K)

i LOVE pussy hair and im not even 30...i don't get how guys like fully shaved girls...hell the girls ive been with actually like nicely trimmed male pubes a lot more than fully shaven males. Fully bush isn't fun for either, but a bit of hair for both sexes is way sexier when youre 25+ most normies probably see a girls vagina in highschool, and she probably has pussy hair, so i guess when you're in your 20s and getting regular sex especialially in a relationship, your girl will prolly be so relieved to hear she doesnt have to shave/wax and can just trim her sexy bush.

I just love how the hair soaks up her feminine smell and flavor from her pussy when she gets sweaty and excited for sex. I love licking up up from my girl's toes, her toles, ankles, thighs, and just torture her by licking the outside lips of her pussy, tasting her lovely pussy hair and just terribly slowly working my way into her vagina maybe her legs and feet go wild attempting to wrap her sexy feet around my head and pull it into her pussy right where SHE needs it. But obviously, when she does that you just tease her and make her wait longer on the edge.

>this advice goes double if your gf has you in chastity, she gets a taste of what it's like to be teased amnd have no control over her pussy so next time she unlocks you, she might be more bountiful with you : ) plus she will LOVE it. girls always love the anticipation more than the act.

Attached: jT7Lepm.jpg (1800x1327, 439K)

she'd start the day clothed, but as the day goes on, whether or not her clothes remain on or in one-piece is all up to those using her.

if she's naked they'll tease her any way they can

>Alumni Weekend, Parents Day, etc: Thigh-high stockings, long silk gloves, collar and lead only.

Attached: 469515_03big.jpg (801x1200, 338K)

response to this?

You are not looking at this the right way at all. Let her go get purified for a moment before she comes back to Dressing Like A Slut University.

with pussy hair considered...

ill take over >dat pussy hair(though a bit smaller than i like
>her CBH
>those big tits that will nourish my one with infinite milk
>that confidence in her body to be barepussy and tits in public

if only i knew if she had sexy feet

Attached: 1553209009311.jpg (996x1500, 282K)

If she can only shower when the boys give her permission, how often would she be showering?

very often
they dont want to touch someone else's cum

also boys arent the only ones allowed to use her. the girls can too

collars are sooooooooooo fucking sex, especially between boyfriend and girlfriend. i do like the idea of males abused for abusing their slave gf, or not abusing her enough and the male getting a chastity cage locked on his penis and made to be from the bottom down nude in public, hands cuffed behind his back, his gf allowed to paint his toenails and he must be barefoot, his gf, putting the collar on him, and walking him around campus, his gf allowing other females not in punishment the opportunity to punish him as the female "prisoners" are punished. Including ample amounts of itching powder packets applied to his balls and penis as each girls empties the packets and makes eye contact and smiles at him trying to get a bit of revenge for the modicum of female prisons put in the same torture and punishment.

imagine being handcuffed AND your penis is in chastity(unable to be touched even if you begged your gf after public humiliation she wouldnt be able to get it off for you),,,and it's absolutely covered and coated with the highest quality itching powder available,,,

Attached: 1551344458467.jpg (1280x1707, 313K)

How would she be strapped to the table?

are you the one who wrote

on her back, arms and legs spread to the corners

nope, just like the idea

Would you frame Annie here?

Attached: 1536166425548.jpg (1365x2048, 266K)

id frame her for sure

would you frame Erin?

Attached: 15649659562.jpg (713x960, 56K)

yes for sure

Can girls be touched on any days?

ring-gagged too? how would boys be using her?

what would Erin's reaction be to being taken to a middle school as a cum dump?

hnnnnnnnnnnng imagining the cute girl doing laps aorund the track and on each lap the girls would make sure to take a tug at his chastity making his gf laugh and the while track.

wrestling practice: sadistic coach puts the punished male up againsts all girls during his day or days or chastity cage punishment. before each match, she he him he can lose while she maybe fingers his ass a bit OR he can try to win and keep his dignity and she will make sure to get an illegal hit in that will crack his chastity cage where the sharp plastic will slice his penis like a deli meat and he will be in this hospital and never be able to have normal sex with a girl again, and then he'll be charged once he heals to wear the cage another months and charge a fee for letting state property to be destroyed under his care...

he never won a match, the female gym teacher awhile lauching with the male gym coach often gagged him before the match too. and during the matches the females just wore him down by grabbing a hold of his cage and teasing him, and plunging her licked fingers into his ass and the class laughed as people saw precum would leak from his chastity cage during the matches. i could never channel his rage and easily beat one of these frail girls because he knew the coaches would match him up with a strong "beast girl" that would be sure to break his chsatity cage and put him in the hospital and risk having his penis multiated for life. his gf watched on, and had serious thoughts about his masulininity after his chastity and if it would be better to "turn him out" to benefit hherself and find a new strong boyfriend to remain in a realtionsnip with the newest sissyfemboy in the class...should he even be able to make normal love with her and pleasure her feminine needs again???

Attached: 1552943373501.jpg (1280x960, 628K)

she'd be horrified.

could you write something foot fetish related for annie? i can take requests for erin too