Time for our daily femanon Q&A thread

Time for our daily femanon Q&A thread
Part 2

You got the Qs and they got the As

As always tits not required but encouraged

Attached: download-1 (1).jpg (232x217, 5K)

Other urls found in this thread:

vocaroo.com/i/s1sTs07Hcz0C
youtube.com/watch?v=bXHexdY3jz8
vocaroo.com/i/s0cAdNl0jXmM
vocaroo.com/i/s12oPg4Td5sm
vocaroo.com/i/s1fPlsqiQAMk
youtube.com/watch?v=hsmNw5r7n2Y
vocaroo.com/i/s19OBOzPy7hV
youtube.com/watch?v=LjQ0_KIPSkE
youtube.com/watch?v=UHOZhGFQJQI
youtube.com/watch?v=okQS19Xss5s
vocaroo.com/i/s1BuTznj1p9v
youtube.com/watch?v=5mr1mYAmfIA
youtu.be/mb1O2UvOm7E
vocaroo.com/i/s109ewxuQ6C8
vocaroo.com/i/s1vzQu2m4P8B
vocaroo.com/i/s1G367f8tZBq
vocaroo.com/i/s1e2ZD5gdCF3
vocaroo.com/i/s12qhdVNEmAh
vocaroo.com/i/s1TvaeQX0uif
vocaroo.com/i/s1kIRi8IJeaj
vocaroo.com/i/s0C8ghCGANA5
vocaroo.com/i/s1QYmji5yccu
vocaroo.com/i/s1bZ8psmihDA
vocaroo.com/i/s1OBWdvuziTa
vocaroo.com/i/s1hTOyx5d2JO
vocaroo.com/i/s1hFNt4ekYbY
vocaroo.com/i/s1vxW8BEqGBF
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I’m only about 5 inches. Is that good enough for my girlfriend?

How much ass eating is too much ass eating

i think thats a question you should ask your gf

vocaroo.com/i/s1sTs07Hcz0C

Any of it

>As always tits not required but encouraged
No cunt, tits first, then we talk

Attached: 1484314217422.jpg (791x1056, 389K)

Nah

Dude thanks.

youtube.com/watch?v=bXHexdY3jz8

Attached: femanon.jpg (406x353, 25K)

vocaroo.com/i/s0cAdNl0jXmM

Attached: feminine_penis.jpg (600x600, 223K)

Attached: Femanon_here.jpg (620x425, 47K)

Attached: female_driving.jpg (640x505, 84K)

Amen to that!

Attached: feminist-logic_o_5701907.jpg (225x224, 12K)

Attached: femtoilet.jpg (775x960, 99K)

Attached: females2018.jpg (778x960, 50K)

Attached: collapsed_by_feminism.jpg (1267x1980, 336K)

vocaroo.com/i/s12oPg4Td5sm

Nice trips though

Attached: feminist_honesty.jpg (400x583, 51K)

vocaroo.com/i/s1fPlsqiQAMk

Bump

youtube.com/watch?v=hsmNw5r7n2Y

Attached: feminism.jpg (474x670, 207K)

vocaroo.com/i/s19OBOzPy7hV

Attached: 1526390628018.jpg (1500x1021, 1.03M)

youtube.com/watch?v=LjQ0_KIPSkE

Attached: feminism summed up.jpg (750x1124, 207K)

Attached: feminist rage.jpg (600x600, 58K)

user feminism sucks and I think any woman that browses this board would agree
If you want an argument go to Tumblr or facebook

>muh fiancée

My fiancee is great
He's the reason I'm trying to not be a piece of shit.

Attached: 47F66F3D15FB4E818EE90E2F3A377492.jpg (840x960, 118K)

Oh hey it's the ugly cunt

youtube.com/watch?v=UHOZhGFQJQI

Attached: woman_driving.jpg (624x737, 114K)

youtube.com/watch?v=okQS19Xss5s

Why do girls always dump me after a few days? :[

vocaroo.com/i/s1BuTznj1p9v

Chill user. Let's keep the love

because they only chase after money, status, attention.

Attached: MGTOW.jpg (612x612, 118K)

youtube.com/watch?v=5mr1mYAmfIA

How much to wait after talking on dating apps to ask grill out for a cup of coffee or tea?

Why do you use a picture of a liberal for this Q&A?

Why do you think that using that joke over and over will make it funny?

if you've got to ask her out, then it means she will dump you sooner than later.

if you reject a girl 4-5 times and she still is chasing you, either you're an insanely rich Chad, or she loves you.

youtu.be/mb1O2UvOm7E

vocaroo.com/i/s109ewxuQ6C8
Man I say "like" a lot. That's grating to hear.

Also, sorry if I went too hard on you the other day. I still feel like breaking user is heresy
What up my nigga?

Attached: 6aefae86579296da2da4304cb3341831_candleschaincleatcrowncuffsfemdomfishnet_stockingskonoe_subarumayo_ (1280x1498, 192K)

meaning if she doesnt ask ME out then it's all going down the shitter anyways?

>The owner will keep a cat as a pet but kill it when it is ready to eat, then get a new one to repeat the cycle

I know this is b8 but goddamn that's some hardcore shit even for Vietnam.

Attached: 1550464573596.jpg (480x360, 29K)

Hey it all depends on how well you're connecting tbh.

vocaroo.com/i/s1vzQu2m4P8B
Honestly I'm just happy to be a white woman in America lol

Depends how you use it. Foreplay is key
Until the ass is raw
I find this rule funny because it doesn't apply to traps and they're the biggest attention whores on here
Immediately If the convo went well

Attached: 60b3d3c5c6f4b62821cdad1bcc7c64e2.jpg (850x1303, 366K)

yeah

Reminder this is a fatty who fucks niggers not a real femanon

vocaroo.com/i/s1G367f8tZBq
You seem to be a bit autistic

Attached: 1519742589.jpg (2184x1394, 155K)

>vocaroo.com/i/s1G367f8tZBq

When was the last time you masturbated?

vocaroo.com/i/s1e2ZD5gdCF3

- SP

vocaroo.com/i/s12qhdVNEmAh

Kek

Post your small tits or gtfo

vocaroo.com/i/s1TvaeQX0uif
vocaroo.com/i/s1kIRi8IJeaj

Attached: 27459086_1762509504044260_8914821170815571306_n.jpg (720x960, 63K)

I wanna see

They're not small. An underboob shot was posted in one of my voice threads but I don't have it saved
So I've made my contribution. If you don't want to hear about my life owning a vagina you can leave and go find another thread.

Attached: f3b945a.jpg (1080x1741, 181K)

What is one fantasy that you have that you wouldn't admit to your boyfriend but you would confess anonymous online?

Re wage gap, work in economics with some lawmakers, wage gap is real, but it's between mothers and non-mothers, fyi.
If we count only non-mothers and man wage gap disappears.
We also observe the exact same wage gap between full time fathers and non full time parents

Tiny butts make me sad

Attached: 1495699428984.png (1100x1350, 600K)

vocaroo.com/i/s0C8ghCGANA5

vocaroo.com/i/s1QYmji5yccu

My gf squirts like crazy every time I make her cum.
Thoughts?

I'll be old enough to run for president in 2024. I'll run with the tagline:
"Make motherhood great again"
Because God fucking damn, I don't care if it's the man or the woman or the xerman but there's a direct, calculated attack on the family unit in modern progressive politics. We're all so independent and vogue and free spirited that we forget we are the ones directly responsible for the moral attitudes of the next generation and even those still reaching adulthood

Attached: 1538929036383.png (3840x2160, 1.9M)

vocaroo.com/i/s1bZ8psmihDA

Sure

Also heads up I'm taking off soon.
Gotta go eat in a bit

Fuck yes!
While we're at it.

Bring social interaction lessons to school in an interactive manner, this way we will never have people uncomfortable in social situations, it will probably one of the very few things in school that you will use for the rest of your life!

- SP

Every generation been saying that all the way back to Socrates and Plato

vocaroo.com/i/s1OBWdvuziTa

vocaroo.com/i/s1hTOyx5d2JO

my bf is about 5 inches too and i think it's good
-ryei

hi SP! i'm here again haha
-ryei

i'm also curious, show plz

Respect a man his boundaries when he sets them up for you, cross them and you break his trust.

A no is a no after all.

- SP

Capitalism is the best economic system we have come up with so far. While I like some aspects of national syndicalism, for example, I think that addressing the issues with government in capitalist countries would be a better approach than a radical change. I think unions should be empowered, I think the fed should be gutted, but I don't disagree with nationally funded health insurance, granted it's not limiting consumer choice
I know but this time we have Twitter
I think home ec should be brought back in general and should focus on personal finance and mental wellbeing for young adults, yeah. Only problem is the government sucks at doing anything efficiently

Attached: Dll5T8nVAAAYB5m.jpg_orig.jpg (3035x2150, 774K)

Oops sorry I actually meant to post right there.

But it's time for me to go!

Heres a selfie though

Bye everyone have a nice day!

Attached: 20190312_Gallery.jpg (1079x1307, 839K)

and it doesn't matter if a man or a woman says no.

you are gorgeous!
-ryei

calm voice, thanks anette

idk what i expected, from what she said and her voice kind of a fat mila kunis?

Heh, well I guess I can't fault you for that approach. Yea Forums has no central culture anymore so forcing a set of rules on people is pointless.
If you or anyone else wants to join my discord (it's easy enough to understand on mobile don't be a boomer) I'll drop a link. I agree on the nostalgia for a more connected Yea Forums and that's why I enjoy my particular server so much as I just dump people into it from good threads. If you want.
Code: JY3kSe

I come here to be angry, but only because I think in being angry you allow yourself to show your intentions most efficiently. Anger is honest, kindness is suspect.. when it comes to Yea Forums and plenty of other places

Attached: 126216126.jpg (716x788, 154K)

Oh i took too long
Anyone else is welcome to join. My admins will ree at you. Tell them Revy invited you from some dumb thread

i just joined your server

It doesn't matter whatever the hell you are, man, woman, attack helictoper, trans/trap.

vocaroo.com/i/s1hFNt4ekYbY

- SP

In my opinion, nobody deserves as much money for them to be able to buy a country, why would anyone need more than 100 million dollars as a person, other than to have as much fuck you money as you want.

The divide between the rich and poor is growing everfastly and I think this is wrong.

Last but not least, I agree with you about governments sucking to realise anything, bureaucracy is going to be our downfall.

- SP

IDK your girlfriend, but anything below 7 inches is too short for me.
I have been with guys under 7'' before, but I won't have another date with them after our first time in bed.

Hello again ;)

- SP

I had a boyfriend who was 4 inches. He did surprisingly really good. It’s really all about how you use it and stamina!

Why not? Did you ever consider that when rich people buy high end goods, the workers get paid to produce those goods? Billionaires are good for the economy. FDR sold out American manufacturing and that's one of the biggest reason for the economic divide. Just because someone else has more doesn't mean an injustice has been committed against you. Where do you live by chance, sir SP?

Attached: 451.jpg (250x199, 13K)

more than 100 million dollars as a person on a personal bank account, for personal expenditure.

It's not wrong that there is more than that on corporate accounts.

I am from the Netherlands

- SP

why dont you get a job instead
why havent you killed yourself yet

This is literally a children's level understanding of politics and economics.

What dafuq is that imgpost you got here?

was this pic before or after you almost died choking on cum.

vocaroo.com/i/s1vxW8BEqGBF
Explain why.

It's hentai, user

>vocaroo.com/i/s1vxW8BEqGBF

I also like to add to the fact that I don't think it's injustice at all.
My opinion is that the current system is the best system we have come up with so far, but it can be improved to a much better version than we have now.

- SP

I really hit it off with my female boss. She's happily married but we relentlessly flirt when ever remotely possible. I smack her on her ass on occasion when she's being a smartass. I'm confused, I guess, about what she wants, because she constantly talks about how happy she is with her marriage and her husband.

You're literally retarded and probably haven't made it past econ 102

Gotta go feed kittens bye

Attached: Onis_455ecf_6441970.jpg (900x684, 107K)

Yeah, I know that Dumbass, I mean where'd ya get it from?
> Sauce?

I got it from /h/. Just Google image search it

Bump

>Explain
There are different ways to criticize your statement, depending on what economic theory and model you want to use.
From a purely classical point of view, the only way to become a billionaire is by consistently exploiting a market failure one way or the other, i.e. by having a monopoly or monopsony of some sort.
So the existence of billionaires prove that there is imperfect market competition, which in turn means goods and services are not being priced at its true value, meaning everybody else in the economy will have to operate at suboptimal efficiency because they have to pay a "monopoly tax".
Then there's also the fact that the billions owned by billionaires are a form of "dead capital" that does not circulate, therefore reducing the overall rate of capital flow in the economy.

Uhm, white netherlands privilege?

This goes for any person that arrives here and has a legal status to stay, this is not about race at all, there is no form of privilege at play at all, please let's not blur the lines of the definitions of race and privilege in this conversation.

Making comparison from statistics that are freely available on the internet and my experiences with my health care system and many conversations i've had with people allow me to form own opinion that freely give me the right of expression.

Saying I can't compare economy A with economy B because they are completely different completely undermines this discussion.

Yes there is reason for concern with immigration, yes there have been bad examples with immigration.

There are also alot of good examples that have come with immigration, every person is unique and there are bound to be rotten apples coming over, there are bads and goods everywhere, that is life.

Now I can go on and provide more anecdotal evidence about refugees seriously improving the workforce and knowledge that they provide from their previous education but that means we will be getting further away from the point we were talking about to begin with.

We can talk about how bringing in more refugees is going to put more stress on our healthcare system but aren't we forgetting that refugees can work too, Syrians are educated well enough, some of them really try.

The main problem we have with the minorities in Europe, and I think most of Western Civilisation is that we exclude them out of our lives, minorities live in small little enclaves in our area and don't integrate, and if they do try to integrate they aren't given a chance because their name is Mohammed.

Then people are surprised they see Mohammed steal from people because Mohammed ain't got better shit to do in life.

With poverty comes small crime, and the more poverty there is the more crime there will be, depending on standards.

- SP

explain this

Attached: Untitled-2.png (865x699, 482K)

Please illuminate us with your econ 103 understanding of the world.

In my opinion, A wall isn't going to fix shit.

Good screening of incoming people/educational programs on social norms and good morale/economy in your country/state/area will.

I don't care about a united states of Europe, or a small time government, I just want politicians to do their work correctly and not half assed and make sure the citizens are happy and life is great and easy.

We are fucking drowning in endless bullshit right now because everyone is shouting what they want and how they think things should be done instead of working on a common goal that benefits all of us.

Also : - SP

>The main problem we have with the minorities in Europe, and I think most of Western Civilisation is that we exclude them out of our lives, minorities live in small little enclaves in our area and don't integrate, and if they do try to integrate they aren't given a chance because their name is Mohammed.

Oh yea thats why. It has nothing to do with not learning the language of the area, or what is considered to be socially accepatable. Its just because everyones racist. Slowly invading a country and changing the areas values has nothing to do with it. Higher crime is because they cant intergrate because of racism. I love how people like you have no fucking clue and are either too stupid to see or want to prove how accepting you are. Imagine the outrage if people from europe or the us went to the countries they come from in large groups, set up communities that excluded the native population, created their own rules, made the native people pay for them and caused high crimes. You are worse then the "racist" people you claim to be against, at least they realize they dont like different people. You have no clue how you're just as racist

Please explain to me how the definition of racist applies to me, I really don't see any connection.

Integration encompasses learning of the language, social norms, please read what I post.

There are several documentaries that have been on Dutch television explaining how it is difficult to get a job if you have a foreign name, this is not me personally doing this or making these decisions.

Racism exists and it is a problem, ofcourse crime is not only caused by this, there are multiple factors that attribute to crime, money being the main benefactor of this, that doesn't have anything to do with race, but it can be grounds to because it's a combination of factors that apply to these people.

for some girls that's perfectly fine. my bf is around 7 inches and his dick feels too big for me in certain positions that allow him to go deeper, not vagina lengths aren't all the same.

if prefer eating ass more than pussy then it can get boring. need a little bit of both.

you are probably just not a good match for them. don't date people you aren't compatible with, it will never work.

if you get along with her well enough i don't think there should be any wait period. if you want to wait anyways though really only a few days is fine or else she might not think you are seriously interested.

i have a job and i'll probably kill myself someday. maybe when i turn 30. i'd like to travel the world before i die though, which is basically what i'm using all my money i earn for.

Attached: panda.png (800x600, 723K)

There is age discrimination because younger people are cheaper than older people to employ in my country.

There is etchnicity discrimination because there are prejudice people out there in positions of power with the ability to hire people.

If this happens in my country that is very western and extremely influenced by the United States, I would not be surprised if this happens over there too.

- SP

>So the existence of billionaires prove that there is imperfect market competition, which in turn means goods and services are not being priced at its true value, meaning everybody else in the economy will have to operate at suboptimal efficiency because they have to pay a "monopoly tax".
So you just proved you have no understanding of basic economics. You make a strawman statement backed up by no factual data. You assume if you are a billionaire you must have exploited someone along the way or products werent priced at "true" value. This is false. First, there is no "true value". The market will determine its value. Price something too high, no one buys, to low you lose money and go out of business. Second, you can make money without expotation. Sure some people make money by exploiting otbers but its becoming harder and harder to do so in modern western civilization. But not all profit is evil. Also true monopolys are rare. You cannot say just because someone made a product more people want then another they are evil, they did something wrong or the system is broken. Find me an example that meets all your criteria and ill find a hundred that dont. Just because you can prove one person once expoited somone to become rich doesnt mean your argument is proven or valid. Its not. Its an extremely symplistic and false way to look at an economy

Glad to see you didn't understand a single thing I said.

Further building on your statement about the other user's assumption of exploitation, I'd like to point out that the meaning of exploitation has been twisted, misrepresented, and forced some moral judgment on. To exploit something does not imply unfair advantage or parasitic relationship - in fact, most economic, physical, and social interactions between two or more people involve some level of exploitation, to the mutual benefit of all parties involved.

You exploit your employer for wages no less than they exploit you for labor.

Also, unlike you, I made it crystal clear I was talking purely from a classical perspective, while you talk like a true ignoramus pretending yours is "the right" version of economics.

Damn, this ask a femanon thread got way out of hand and way out of topic haha.

- SP

I guess we shouldn't bother; the other guy's clearly a fucking moron and falsely convicted of correctness, or is a poorly skilled troll.

has ~H totally disapeared? :'(

Notice at no point did I even mention exploitation of labor, but exploitation of market inefficiencies.
You just got an F in reading comprehension.

>1/10

What about Theta?