What is this? (Only Wrong answers allowed)

What is this? (Only Wrong answers allowed)

Attached: F27CFBFA-2BBF-4AAE-8DFE-9B6D9DECFD80.jpg (1242x756, 802K)

its the divided states of trump

a fucking mess

one of those shithole countries

freedomland

not the middle east, africa, or any of those other fucked up countries allowing the mentioned names into theirs.

Clusterfuck

amazing country full of smart people

The best place to live ever

nah,thats what you trumptards call muslim countrys,even though you've never been to any of them in your life

Southern Canada

Jewland

prove middle eastern AND african countries are not shitholes. go. while youre at it, also prove if the US is or is not.

considering im not the one who's calling those countrys shit holes to begin with,id say you trump supporting rednecks are the ones who need to prove they are not shit holes

and i never said the US wasnt a shit hole

also,you do realize israel.the country who's dick you and your president cant stop sucking,is a middle eastern country also right?

assuming im a trumptard.
>feelsgoodbro.jpeg?

im waiting.. why are they not shitholes?

yeah,and ill wait until you trumptards.the ones calling middle eastern countrys shit holes.do answer the question,of course you cant.because unless you can blame it on hillary or obama,you dont want to argue about it

>assuming im a trumptard

>even though me my buddy donald were the ones throwing fits about muslims while everybody else could give a shit less about them

not him, but why haven't you fixed your keyboard yet?

youre also assuming the other guys post saying "other shithole countries" is about middle eastern countries. youre full of assumptions, you call someone out, but refuse to support your stance.youre confused bro

why havent you told your president to speak like an intelligent adult yet? trumptards should be the last ones correcting people's grammar and spelling

south canada

>youre full of assumptions

nope,he's a trumptard.the only countrys they label "shit holes"are the middle eastern ones.reminder,it was YOUR president who wanted a ban on muslims,not obama and not hillary

the land of the free (lol not anymore cucks)

fuck man, if you want i will buy you a new one so i can stop seeing your shitposts.

Attached: downloadfile.jpg (474x269, 14K)

>assumptions, name calling, quick to come at someone else for literally nothing (making up assumptions) but fails to speak any logic of your own.
>typical behavior

>land of the free

>mr trump take my bump stocks,they were gay anyway!

yep,good old "freedom"america

not my fault you have no self control and cant ignore my posts

>name calling

yeah,like "crooked" hillary?.donald trump and his supporters are the ones making childish names for everybody

well, your shit-tier punctuation makes it look like links, so then i read the post to see what it's about. every single time i do, it just makes me wonder how a low-functioning autist ever figured out how to post here.

lol you are a perfect example of why he won. you are a minority for a reason. sad that youre not trolling.

>hurr durr,shit tier punctuation

i didnt know i was dealing with the grammar police here,get a life kid.this is the fuckin internet

>example of why he won

yeah,you ignorant hillbillys are why he won.good job "memeing"a president into the white house,dumbass

Undisputed states of the world.

it's only certain times, but it gets so painfully obvious it's you, when it's a bunch of autistic screeching, that tries to pass off as trolling.

the sad part is,donald trump has proven that no amount of money can buy a good education.dumb cunt cant even speak the english language correctly.a fat idiot,the president america deserves but didnt want

>HURR DURR I RATHER HILLARY DEEDEEDEE

It's a map of the US State capitols, you mongoloids.

Attached: 1545053797093s.jpg (125x100, 3K)

i hope your giving a wrong answer on purpose.

>hurr durr,me trump supporter.me cant have an argument without bringing up hillary or obama

the dude im arguing with brought up hillary in his 2nd reply if its you, youre an idiot. fucking autistic i tell you.

a shitload of niggers and mexicans with almost infinite firepower worried about a bunch of sandniggers driving a truck every now and then in yurop.

im still waiting ...youre yet to say anything worthwhile except you dont like trump and would rather hillary. im assuming that about all the opinion you have

never said i would rather hillary.man,you trumptards really need to go back to school and get a decent education instead of celebrating ignorance with your "yuge"president

A Map

>hurr durr mexicans

i doubt you have met a mexican in your life,your just another dumbfuck american who listens to way to much of trump's tweets

federalist scum

IT IS ONLY 2 CHOICES YOU FUCKING MORON pick one or dont vote and STFU

Wrong answers only.

ok ok delete mexicans. whatever

>tells me to stfu

>even though he cant have an argument without bringing up hillary or obama

trumptards will never change,they are as fake as their president

i am a painter and work with illegals from all countries. they dont even like their own people. from every country.. they all like mexicans the least. do YOU know mexican? im married to a honduran girl.. they all abuse the system our country and lower wage in jobs like painting for americans like me. easy to pick up a paint brush but not know how to paint. 1 example.

>whatever

look at the faggot who has talked nonstop about immigration for years trying to act like its all of a sudden no big deal

did you vote? for who?

if you didnt vote stfu faggot

>hurr durr i work with illegals

let me guess,because they arent white and stupid like you.that makes them illegal?

trumptards dont even know what an illegal immigrant looks like,they only know what their idiot president has told them.your backwords trailer park meth towns only have people just like yourself.white and hillbilly

>im married to a honduran girl

>goes on to badmouth them by saying they abuse the system in our country

sure your married,your another lonely,angry virgin like the rest of trump's supporters

who said i didnt vote? even though trump is a fucking idiot and has ruined the republican party

no because they dont have papers you fucking pleb

answer the question faggot

who i voted for is none of your fucking business,but like i said,donald trump has ruined the republican party.you rednecks traded your gun rights for an ignorant dipshit who fear mongered you into thinking anyone who isnt white shouldnt be in america

since thats really what donald trump and his supporters want immigration wise

you libtards are fucking sheltered i swear.. had a good time reinforcing my view on you, thanks! im out

FUCKING PUSSY ASS BITCH your on an anonymous board and still a fucking pussy bitch LOL exactly what i thought ud say faggot. one day youll grow up.

Everyone fighting in the comments should meet irl to fight... Unless you're chicken.

Attached: 51UbQot9yYL._AC_SY400_.jpg (280x400, 27K)

Land of Liberal Liars

Mexico’s future land expansion

Old fashioned TV guide